Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MrFisherman, August 23, 2017, 8:44am
Just read this in the Mirror newspaper

Mirror Online: Football club defends searches of away fans after 'women were forced to show their bras' on entry into stadium. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwvNfz9jk

So who was aware of these searches the Clubs safety offer or our SLO or both or neither and they were why wasnt it passed onto the supporters.
Or is it a typical pass the buck situation so they both save face because of the break down in communication this has resulted in
How did the SLO get her job?
Posted by: barralad, August 23, 2017, 9:06am; Reply: 1
I realise not everyone spends as much time on here as I do but four days after the event did it not occur to you that one of the Stevenage threads maybe the one dealing with the Stevenage Safety Officers reply might answer your questions?
To save you looking the Stevenage reply is a flagrant attempt to put the blame onto GTFC. Fortunately the SLO had kept a record of the communication she'd had with Stevenage and on the same night GTFC put out a statement refuting Stevenage's view and fully supporting the stance taken by The Trust.
The SLO has handled herself with a great deal of dignity in a very pressurised situation.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, August 23, 2017, 10:15am; Reply: 2
Our SLO seems to be pretty tireless in trying to make it easier for Town fans to follow the team and helping with fan issues. Get tons of info from the twitter and she (Kristine I think) genuinely seems to be doing a cracking job.
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 23, 2017, 10:17am; Reply: 3
Admin, any chance of deleting this thread.  The originator is clearly a Troll.  
Posted by: Marinerz93, August 23, 2017, 11:31am; Reply: 4
Kristine is faultless and is doing a fantastic job, and doing far more than is expected of a Supporters Liaison Officer.
Posted by: grimps, August 23, 2017, 12:22pm; Reply: 5
Let's be honest Nick Dale and our football liaison coopers careers depend on the fear that our fans might misbehave , I'm sure they big up our reputation to all and sundry just to keep themselves in a job.
Last season they merged our liaison officers role with Scunthorpe and laid off our the full time officer.
no wonder they blow everything out of proportion now to keep themselves in a job , Lets face it following Town all over must be a better job than policing the East Marsh so I'm guessing our current officer is looking to keep their cushy number
Posted by: GrimRob, August 23, 2017, 1:08pm; Reply: 6
Thread locked under the Germany Invaded Poland rule
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 9:35pm