Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: marinernige, August 21, 2017, 8:05am
Not surprisingly it's got to be bras on the outside , then during the match it's 'bras off for the Mariners'.utm
Posted by: lukeo, August 21, 2017, 8:08am; Reply: 1
This would be quite funny
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 21, 2017, 8:44am; Reply: 2
I'm normally up for all of these sort of things.
But (sorry to be a party pooper), I feel it would undermine the seriousness of what occurred at Stevenage.  So for that reason - I'm out
Posted by: marinernige, August 21, 2017, 9:16am; Reply: 3
This was the wife's idea and not in any way meant to undermine what went on at Stevenage. More of a tongue in cheek protest that could potentially draw more attention to the ridiculous way that we are being treat as football fans.
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 21, 2017, 9:39am; Reply: 4
Quoted from marinernige
This was the wife's idea and not in any way meant to undermine what went on at Stevenage. More of a tongue in cheek protest that could potentially draw more attention to the ridiculous way that we are being treat as football fans.

Not having a pop at anyone. Fully understand the idea. But unfortunately I get the feeling Stevenage would try and use it to their advantage.  I wouldn't want to give them any chance if wriggling out of it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, August 21, 2017, 11:44am; Reply: 5
We should paste on Bran flakes and pretend we are scabs just like them.
Posted by: RichMariner, August 21, 2017, 12:25pm; Reply: 6
Love the idea! But yes, I can see Stevenage accusing us of not taking our own complaint seriously if we did that.

Maybe one for another time, when the findings of the investigation have been communicated.
Posted by: Mariner_09, August 21, 2017, 11:01pm; Reply: 7
We can all wear mascara as well to add to the comedy and to look like Fatty Evans!
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 12:31am