Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 19, 2017, 12:08pm
Has anybody else had problems subscribing to ifollow, I have created an account ok but it won't let me subscribe on the monthly pass, i input all the relevant details (name, address and card details) but it doesent let me go any further. Anyone experienced this if so how have you got round it?

I have emailed them this morning to explain too.
Posted by: tintowner, August 19, 2017, 1:25pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Has anybody else had problems subscribing to ifollow, I have created an account ok but it won't let me subscribe on the monthly pass, i input all the relevant details (name, address and card details) but it doesent let me go any further. Anyone experienced this if so how have you got round it?

I have emailed them this morning to explain too.

Hi chris.... I had a similar problem. I was paying a monthly subscription to mariners player. the new system then wouldn't allow me to log in using my old details. I emailed them and they reset my access details......but I had to pay the £45 yearly subscription as the monthly option didn't appear to be available.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, August 19, 2017, 1:44pm; Reply: 2
Hi Rob

Thanks for coming back to us on this, I had an idea it was due to the monthly subscription, I'll await to see what the team at ifollow say, I'm a little concerned bacause I entered my bank details and pressed "pay now" but it took me straight back to the home page, I have checked my online banking and nothing was taken from my account, my concern is that if monthly membership is not available why is this still showing on the subscription page, it should be removed.

Thanks Rob
Posted by: oldun, August 19, 2017, 5:26pm; Reply: 3
I have logged in with my MPlayer details. I get to watch some of the videos but for some it says subscribe. It takes forever to get the videos to play. What will have  happened to my MP subscription?
Posted by: Vance Warner, August 19, 2017, 8:52pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from oldun
I have logged in with my MPlayer details. I get to watch some of the videos but for some it says subscribe. It takes forever to get the videos to play. What will have  happened to my MP subscription?

I was thinking the same. I had a few months left on my MP subscription but I can't even listen to radio commentary anymore.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 8:22pm