Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Grimal, August 9, 2017, 11:48am
Just wondering about Zac Mills one match ban due to the two yellow cards he received at Chesterfield. Will he now miss saturdays game against Coventry as last nights game was abandoned. Does anyone know how this will affect his ban ?,Does he have to miss a game that runs the full 90 mins ?.
Posted by: pizzzza, August 9, 2017, 11:50am; Reply: 1
He'll miss Saturday.
Posted by: Cloudy, August 9, 2017, 11:57am; Reply: 2
Yes, he has a one match ban and he hasnt served it yet so misses Saturday
Posted by: Grimal, August 9, 2017, 11:57am; Reply: 3
Quoted from pizzzza
He'll miss Saturday.

Ok,thanks for replies.

Posted by: Tommy, August 9, 2017, 4:31pm; Reply: 4
It's a shame, but right-back must be the position where we are best covered with 2 players of good quality.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, August 9, 2017, 5:46pm; Reply: 5
Has this been confirmed? Usually you have to play a replayed abandonment with the players you have available at the time or so I thought.
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 9, 2017, 6:52pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Has this been confirmed? Usually you have to play a replayed abandonment with the players you have available at the time or so I thought.

Well if you don't know who does ?

Bloody refs not knowing the rule  ;D
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, August 9, 2017, 7:05pm; Reply: 7
Have those of you answering "he hasn't served the ban" saying that having had it confirmed by the league or the club, or are you just applying what you think is "common sense" or guessing?
Posted by: supertown, August 9, 2017, 7:22pm; Reply: 8
The ban does not count , he still has to serve it. Just as a double standard if anyone was booked or sent off during the abandoned game they do count
Posted by: Cloudy, August 9, 2017, 8:14pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

As always it is a double edged sword.

JJ Hooper for example; if signed too late for last night s game so cannot play in the re-arranged fixture yet Mills has to serve his ban in Towns next completed first team fixture
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 11:20am