Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Cloudy, August 7, 2017, 10:24am
Now on general sale with no priority for season ticket holders. Only got a thousand so no doubt there will be a huge scramble
Posted by: Posh Harry, August 7, 2017, 10:36am; Reply: 1
Last year you could book them directly with Stevenage either online or on telephone. On holibobs for game this year so not going to make so not sure if same scenario.

UTFM
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, August 7, 2017, 10:46am; Reply: 2
Yes, you can book them through their website.
Posted by: Hagrid, August 7, 2017, 11:10am; Reply: 3
missing this one as jetting out to cyprus next monday!
Posted by: heppy88, August 7, 2017, 12:53pm; Reply: 4
Just bought a couple of Stevenage tickets from the ticket office. Couple of others also in there buying them.
Been in the ticket office twice today and the Derby/Coventry tickets seemed to be selling well.
Should be good attendances on the back of the Chesterfield match.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 7, 2017, 7:07pm; Reply: 5
Thanks for the reminder. I'd better get cracking.

Hopefully this year season the muppets will be able to make the connection between 1400 sold tickets and the number of turnstiles they'll need to open. I won't count on it though so will have to cut short the pre-match pleasantries.
Posted by: stevethefish, August 7, 2017, 7:48pm; Reply: 6
Looking forward to going to a new ground 3 miles from my old house!
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, August 7, 2017, 9:33pm; Reply: 7
Got mine from GTFC site, though you can get them from Stevenage's if you like (postage is a bit more expensive).

I had to miss Chesterfield (wife is pregnant with mini Haddock number 1, so had other things to attend to!) but looking forward to this.  A nice little day out on the rattler from Kings Cross, and let's face it, the game can't be any worse than last season!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 7, 2017, 9:41pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from stevethefish
Looking forward to going to a new ground 3 miles from my old house!

15 mins walk for me!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 11:26pm