Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tommy, August 6, 2017, 10:42pm
Slade hinted at a few changes in his post match interview. Obviously Davies in for Mills as Mills will be suspended, but also a couple more.

Must be tempting to keep the same team and have a real go at Derby. But could also see it as a chance to give the likes of K.Osbourne & Cardwell some gametime to introduce them into the side.

I'd go with those 3 in and keep the rest the same:

Macca
Davies Clarke Osbourne Dixon
Berrett Rose
Dembele Jones Kelly
Cardwell
Posted by: mariner91, August 6, 2017, 11:15pm; Reply: 1
I'd do the same but also put Tombola in for Kelly.
Posted by: toontown, August 6, 2017, 11:31pm; Reply: 2
I'd rest Dembele if he has an injury, he was subbed mid-game at Chesterfield, not worth the risk. tombola to replace him.
Posted by: Cloudy, August 7, 2017, 6:36am; Reply: 3
Quoted from toontown
I'd rest Dembele if he has an injury, he was subbed mid-game at Chesterfield, not worth the risk. tombola to replace him.

Kelly came off first with what looked a thigh injury whilst Dembele seemed to have cramp??
Posted by: Garth, August 7, 2017, 6:41am; Reply: 4
We need to progress a lot further than norm in this competition to add some coffers to the No 9 funding position, lets hope for a decent crowd, the team as Saturday barring injuries/suspensions Davies and Tom to replace
Posted by: lukeo, August 7, 2017, 6:41am; Reply: 5
I'd keep the back two together tbh, if Dembele was some sort of injury I'd rest him and play tombola, possibly give cardwell a run out to. The obvious swop of Mills and Davies
Posted by: sam gy, August 7, 2017, 9:06am; Reply: 6
I'd probably make as many changes as possible tbh. Keep everyone fit for Coventry.
Posted by: Abdul19, August 7, 2017, 9:26am; Reply: 7
The secret to beating Derby is giving Glen Downey a run out.
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, August 7, 2017, 9:32am; Reply: 8
Tom, Davies, Osbourne and Cardwell in for me from the start. Keep them tuned up and ready for league action. I'd also give Clements the second half.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, August 7, 2017, 9:34am; Reply: 9
I would put out the strongest team possible. Cup runs are great and Derby will make changes. Let's beat them
Posted by: oldun, August 7, 2017, 1:12pm; Reply: 10
Need a fresh team for Coventry so anyone who took a knock on Sat should be rested. Dembele should be rested too we have to protect this lad. Tom needs game time. Mitch Rose has played a lot too but not sure who is available to do his job. Expect to see Summerfield on from the start and Cardwell on to give Vernon a rest.
Posted by: immariner, August 7, 2017, 10:09pm; Reply: 11
McKeown
Davies
Clarke
Osbourne
Dixon
Summerfield
Rose
Tombola
Jones
Kelly
Cardwell

Wish we'd signed that Robinson bloke, he looked useful. Would have been able to replace any of the front four.
Posted by: chaos33, August 7, 2017, 10:36pm; Reply: 12
Kelly is injured and won't be fit tomorrow
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, August 7, 2017, 10:40pm; Reply: 13
I'd just replace Mills dns Kelly with Davies and Bolorinwa, take the tie seriously. We shouldn't be resting players this early in the season.
Posted by: Stew0_0, August 8, 2017, 7:58am; Reply: 14
                        Mckeown

Davies       Clarke     Collins       Dixon

Berrett          Rose

Bolarinwa    Jones    Dembele

Vernon

Osbourne
Summerfield
Keeble
Sawyer
Clements
Cardwell
Killip
Posted by: Mikey_345, August 8, 2017, 9:13am; Reply: 15
Think Vernon maybe given a rest with Cardwell coming in. Vernon got through a lot of work on Saturday.
Posted by: Mariner_09, August 8, 2017, 9:22am; Reply: 16
McKeown

Davies
Osborne
Clarke
Dixon

Rose
Clements

Dembele
Jones
Bolarinwa

Cardwell