Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BeijingMariner, August 5, 2017, 11:55pm
After the first match using iFollow's match centre on the town site I was wondering if users might help me compile some simple data to send to the stream providers; I am sure they would want feedback but suspect they might be slow in asking for it. Just 10 simple questions about quality of stream in relation to the quality of your internet. There is also an option to add comments. I will send this to iFollow@efl.com after a few days. Have sent to Dale too to see if they want to give it a bit wider exposure.

[url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YKKKV5S[/url]
Posted by: stuart brace was king, August 6, 2017, 1:31am; Reply: 1
Hi BM
Completed and you'll see full details of my thoughts online; thanks for setting up the feedback loop.

Bit like the MM; good start let's hope it continues and improves!

UTM
Posted by: TonySmith, August 6, 2017, 2:22am; Reply: 2
Survey taken here in Atlanta, Georgia. It worked very well for me.
Posted by: BeijingMariner, August 6, 2017, 3:46am; Reply: 3
Cheers lads, much appreciated. I read all the comments so far, really good quality, sure they will appreciate it at efl.com. I think Dale is going to put a link on the official site too. Glad it is working out for you. mine dropped several times here in Beijing, which might not surprise some people but generally if there is a problem with streaming it is speed, not dropouts. I use a vpn and watch streamed TV without as many issues as I had last night but hey ho, was much better than not seeing it at all. weird without commentary though.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 6, 2017, 1:29pm; Reply: 4
Pardon my ignorance on this, is there a channel where you can pay to stream town games??
Posted by: ginnywings, August 6, 2017, 1:44pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Pardon my ignorance on this, is there a channel where you can pay to stream town games??

Yes, if you live abroad, or give the impression that you live abroad at least.
Posted by: BeijingMariner, August 6, 2017, 3:14pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

not sure if you are aware Woz but Mariners Player has changed to iFollow (name, style, presentation format change but essentially the same thing with more bells and whistles) with a hefty increase in subscription charge but access to coverage of all games live streamed (as long as not televised) go look here [url]https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/ifollow/[/url]
Posted by: bradzmilne, August 6, 2017, 3:55pm; Reply: 7
I saw that a local pub was advertising that they was showing the game yesterday...
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 12:53pm