Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 5, 2017, 1:23pm

Welcome to the tinpot -

HT   Sutton UTD  2-0  Leyton Orient.......  and it's chucking it down with a bit of hailstone thrown in   8)

Live......BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 4K UHD

Aswad Thomas now playing for Sutton UTD.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, August 5, 2017, 1:37pm; Reply: 1
Joe Widdowson for Orient with Craig Clay on the bench, both teams look pretty poor, why oh why did we struggle down there for so long
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 5, 2017, 1:40pm; Reply: 2
Orient fan with no coat stood at front of stand getting soaked his team losing 2-0,

Thinking, " what the hell am I doing here "

We know how you feel mate.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), August 5, 2017, 6:32pm; Reply: 3
Orient have a good squad on paper with Clay, Widdowson, Myles Judd, Charlie Lee, Alex Lawless and James Dayton who was probably the best Cheltenham player when they won the league. I fancy them to win the league, though Tranmere will push heavily and will have the experience of the league.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, August 6, 2017, 3:13pm; Reply: 4
Been there, done it. Soaked losing 5-0 away at Braintree.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, August 6, 2017, 6:40pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GtfcGarner
Been there, done it. Soaked losing 5-0 away at Braintree.

Soaked in tears. It didn't rain that day.  ;)
Posted by: buckstown, August 6, 2017, 7:04pm; Reply: 6
A small part of me feels very sorry for Orient and Hartlepool, real footy teams plunged into the abyss.
The other part of me is wetting myself laughing at the challenge they face trying to escape. I pray to God we never reach those depths again
Posted by: HertsGTFC, August 6, 2017, 7:19pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from buckstown
A small part of me feels very sorry for Orient and Hartlepool, real footy teams plunged into the abyss.
The other part of me is wetting myself laughing at the challenge they face trying to escape. I pray to God we never reach those depths again

You naturally feel sorry for the fans of any relegated club apart from the the clubs where their fans come on your message board and give it the big un about signing your top scorer from the previous season - dippy monkey hanging fornicators!
Posted by: chaos33, August 6, 2017, 7:43pm; Reply: 8
Yeah, agree with that Herts. Remember that cr@p from those divs - 'you're just our feeder club' and the rest. Enjoy the conference folks. I do feel sorry for Amond though.

I do genuinely feel for Orient and their fans. A great and proper old league club, with friendly supporters. I don't share the view that their squad is strong though, and I think they'll have an inconsistent season.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 6, 2017, 8:03pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Soaked in tears. It didn't rain that day.  ;)

6 years ago this week.
Posted by: ginnywings, August 6, 2017, 8:03pm; Reply: 10
Yep, a year ago, some Poolie's said when we came back into the league that we were tinpot, which made me chuckle. That was followed by all the shoite about Amond and Toto, then they whupped us at BP and really laid into us on here. Turned out to be their best result of the season that did. Yesterday, they lost to the mighty Dover at home and boy did i laugh long and hard at that. I've never been on an opposing fan's website but i'm sorely tempted to pay theirs a visit.

I bet that div is blu now.
Posted by: buckstown, August 6, 2017, 8:43pm; Reply: 11
I had a quick look a their message board yesterday and it was all about the queues to get in. Many results like yesterday and they won't be complaining about that for long!!!!!
I still have a sneaky feeling Podge will be leaving before August is out and I hope it's in this direction
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 6, 2017, 8:46pm; Reply: 12
I feel for Hartlepool and Orient especially as FGR are in the league instead ! (rant)
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 4:40am