Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Garth, July 17, 2017, 4:47pm
Does not seem to get a mention or game time, is he still here?
Posted by: Hagrid, July 17, 2017, 4:49pm; Reply: 1
still here, in plans i hope
Posted by: Laddy89, July 17, 2017, 11:07pm; Reply: 2
Injures Slade said
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, July 17, 2017, 11:37pm; Reply: 3
He's on compassionate leave
Posted by: sam gy, July 18, 2017, 12:25am; Reply: 4
Been injured since the first or second game I think? Although he hasn't been mentioned amongst the injured by Slade recently.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, July 18, 2017, 4:46am; Reply: 5
Not fancied by Russ long term apparently is what I was told on Saturday.

Expect him to be down the pecking order or moved on.
Posted by: Maringer, July 18, 2017, 7:09am; Reply: 6
I was told at the weekend that Slade isn't overly keen (and Clements is also allegedly one of our best-paid players) so he would be moving on. Crewe was mentioned. If there is any truth in this or not, I have no idea!

I quite like Clements as he generally did well last season and chipped in with a good number of goals. I'd be happy for him to stay but we do still have masses of central midfielders so it wouldn't perhaps surprise me if he was to leave.
Posted by: forza ivano, July 18, 2017, 7:20am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Maringer
I was told at the weekend that Slade isn't overly keen (and Clements is also allegedly one of our best-paid players) so he would be moving on. Crewe was mentioned. If there is any truth in this or not, I have no idea!

I quite like Clements as he generally did well last season and chipped in with a good number of goals. I'd be happy for him to stay but we do still have masses of central midfielders so it wouldn't perhaps surprise me if he was to leave.

Maybe it's just me but I don't really see what all the fuss about him is. In my mind he's a bit of a one trick pony with his cruyfff like turn and that's about it..maybe he'd be better with more movement up front, but I wouldn't really be surprised if the above is true
Posted by: LH, July 18, 2017, 7:34am; Reply: 8
Sam Strandt said he's on compassionate leave last night on twitter. No conspiracy theories here.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 19, 2017, 3:31am; Reply: 9
I'd be disappointed to see Clements go. He's a good player IMO and knits the midfield together well. He also chips in with a few goals like none of our other midfielders do.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 4:40am