Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HotToddy, July 12, 2017, 9:47am
Looks like a decent game. Sounded like there was a lot of Town fans there, especially when Dembele scored

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/freeview--stamford-highlights
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, July 12, 2017, 10:46am; Reply: 1
I can never seem to watch them unless someone shares link via Facebook then it seems to work.
Posted by: monkeyboy, July 12, 2017, 7:53pm; Reply: 2
Very composed finish from Dembele
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 12, 2017, 8:22pm; Reply: 3
Nice flick on too.
Posted by: moosey_club, July 12, 2017, 8:23pm; Reply: 4
First goal...keeper sets the wall up...sets himself up....then as the free kick taker starts his run up he takes two steps to the wall side of the goal and gets beaten at the post he started covering ...
second goal...Collins and the left back both go for the same ball, an otherwise simple header...gift them possession and then never fully recover positions leaving a man spare in the box.

Two poor goals of our own making in reality.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, July 13, 2017, 11:45am; Reply: 5
Demebele has a bit of Sterling about him... small, quick, and looks like he will skip past defenders and cause them loads of problems
Posted by: bedders78, July 13, 2017, 12:20pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
Demebele has a bit of Sterling about him.

Jude?
Posted by: golfer, July 13, 2017, 1:38pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from moosey_club
First goal...keeper sets the wall up...sets himself up....then as the free kick taker starts his run up he takes two steps to the wall side of the goal and gets beaten at the post he started covering ...
second goal...Collins and the left back both go for the same ball, an otherwise simple header...gift them possession and then never fully recover positions leaving a man spare in the box.

Two poor goals of our own making in reality.

Deja vu--but I think it will come good-it's what these pre- season games are all about
Posted by: Hertsmariner, July 13, 2017, 1:46pm; Reply: 8
Early days, but Dembele looks a real star, and fans favourite, in the making. I hope he plays some part on Saturday which will give me a first opportunity to watch him. Quite looking forward to this one!
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 10:33pm