Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, June 29, 2017, 4:10pm
I used to subscribe to the old Mariner World/Player but when I use my details to login on the new iFollow Player it does not recognise them. Is this totally seperate to the old MW and do you have to resubscribe to the new iFollow service?
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, June 29, 2017, 4:25pm; Reply: 1
You have to reset you password on it, but I did read the small print if you pay monthly which I do that they wouldn't take any out this month and you would have to resubscribe. Utm
Posted by: Les Brechin, June 29, 2017, 4:46pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
You have to reset you password on it, but I did read the small print if you pay monthly which I do that they wouldn't take any out this month and you would have to resubscribe. Utm

I've tried that, but when I put in the email address I used on MW I don't get an email at all, even in my junk folder.
Posted by: RichMariner, June 29, 2017, 5:37pm; Reply: 3
I'm having the exact same problem.

When I logged into Mariners Player it used to ask for a username, not an email address.

I've requested to reset my password but no email has come through. I've checked junk/spam and it's not there.

I had an annual subscription with MP and it's still running (not due to end until mid-August).

I've emailed iFollow and will let you know how far I get with them.
Posted by: HotToddy, June 29, 2017, 5:38pm; Reply: 4
Use the chat on the os mate. worked for me
Posted by: Meza, June 29, 2017, 6:20pm; Reply: 5
It recognised my MW details no problem.  However to view video content i have to resubscribe with IFollow but the only payment method available is annual for £45.....where as before i paid monthly.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 5:06am