Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OllieGTFC, June 14, 2017, 4:15pm
http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49856&posts=2 Anyone else seen this ?
Posted by: arryarryarry, June 14, 2017, 4:20pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from OllieGTFC

Oh give it a rest, why are so many obsessed with them.
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, June 14, 2017, 4:20pm; Reply: 2
Oh great, yet another Lincoln thread.

Obsessed.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 14, 2017, 4:40pm; Reply: 3
It's not just another Lincoln thread,

It's a load of balderdash !!!!!!!!
Posted by: RoboCod, June 14, 2017, 4:43pm; Reply: 4
An 'hilarious' thread started by someone with just 90 posts..hmmm. Where was he pre-Cowley ? Watching Premiership with all the others.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 14, 2017, 4:52pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from RoboCod
An 'hilarious' thread started by someone with just 90 posts..hmmm. Where was he pre-Cowley ? Watching Premiership with all the others.

There was another stupid story going round Suffolk a bit back.

The  said North Korean leader was on holiday in a caravan on the Suffolk coast,

He was staying there because he likes England and Suffolk in particular ,

Some silly Suffolk people that I know thought it was true. ;D

Posted by: MarinersOnTheUp, June 14, 2017, 4:56pm; Reply: 6
Grimrob, can we start giving temporary bans to everybody who keeps flooding the board with Lincoln threads?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, June 14, 2017, 5:53pm; Reply: 7
lol he started it.
Posted by: lukeo, June 14, 2017, 6:38pm; Reply: 8
I second that. Who cares
Posted by: Simariner, June 15, 2017, 12:13pm; Reply: 9
Why do some think Lincoln are our rivals?

They are no real interest to me and don't hate them like I do Scunny, Hull and Yorkshire teams

I think its the younger fan base that don't like Lincoln as we have played them more times than any other local team recently.
Posted by: Mariner_09, June 15, 2017, 12:27pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Simariner
Why do some think Lincoln are our rivals?

They are no real interest to me and don't hate them like I do Scunny, Hull and Yorkshire teams

I think its the younger fan base that don't like Lincoln as we have played them more times than any other local team recently.

I was actually quite happy when Lincoln were promoted. I wanted a derby of some description. I am still desperate to see us play Hull. My greatest dislikes of football clubs are in the Premier League and Forest Green. I can't stand Man U, Chelsea or Man City but neither do I like Leeds or Shef Utd for some bizarre reason. I don't hold Lincoln in much contempt, and as I youth that doesn't back up your theory but others are probably not like me. I am sick to death of the Cowley-media love in though, drives me crackers.
Posted by: Pogo, June 16, 2017, 11:51am; Reply: 11
Why do people even bother going onto their message boards?...last thing I'm interested in is Lincoln or what their daft fans have to say
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 16, 2017, 8:14pm; Reply: 12
I think the rumour could be true. After all the original poster did say this:

'Large, knowledgeable fan base'

Which is precisely why Chairman Kim passed up on Lincoln and Scunthorpe. Apparently they haven't reached the state of social and economic development yet when they're ready for revolution, unlike the peasants of Korea and China.

They'll make a lot of money too by moving the embassy to Cleethorpes and selling the one they have by the North Circular in Ealing. The ambassador will be further away from the wicked temptations of the capitalist west. The downside is they won't find it so easy to nip down to New Malden to keep an eye on those Imperialist Running Dog Lackeys from south of the border.
Posted by: promotion plaice, June 16, 2017, 8:37pm; Reply: 13

After us having a successful season of course, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Lincoln struggling at the wrong end of the table this coming season.
For an unproven manager in the Football League Danny Cowley has put a lot of pressure on himself talking the talk.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 16, 2017, 8:44pm; Reply: 14
Ron Rafferty hated them,

He always scored against them including 4 in a 4-4 draw at their place,

AND

Six in a 8-3 win at our place in lIncs cup.
Posted by: lukeo, June 16, 2017, 8:48pm; Reply: 15
Not fused about Lincoln
Posted by: friskneymariner, June 16, 2017, 8:56pm; Reply: 16
The thing is I have an horrible feeling they are going to finish above us this season.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 16, 2017, 10:42pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from lukeo
Not fused about Lincoln

I'm neutral about it.

;)
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 10:41am