Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: topuphere666, June 1, 2017, 9:09am
An account on Twitter expects another signing today..
Posted by: Tommy, June 1, 2017, 9:19am; Reply: 1
Which "account"?
Posted by: topuphere666, June 1, 2017, 10:03am; Reply: 2
The view from the lower.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, June 1, 2017, 10:08am; Reply: 3
One of the official reporters on Twitter days his almost certain no movement today but tommorow could be different.
Posted by: mariner91, June 1, 2017, 10:10am; Reply: 4
Maybe I'm hard to please but it's not exactly been the "busy week" we were promised has it? One player signing a new contract and a single signing.
Posted by: topuphere666, June 1, 2017, 10:15am; Reply: 5
Quoted from mariner91
Maybe I'm hard to please but it's not exactly been the "busy week" we were promised has it? One player signing a new contract and a single signing.

I agree. I'm sure on Friday when Dembele was announced the club said it would be a busy period.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 1, 2017, 10:42am; Reply: 6
Contracts ended yesterday, so things will hot up now. We should also find out if Andrew has gone to Donny as they said it would be announced today the identity of said player.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, June 1, 2017, 10:52am; Reply: 7
Sure it's the end of June mate.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 1, 2017, 10:56am; Reply: 8
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
Sure it's the end of June mate.

Of course it is, senior moment.  :B

Half my post is correct though as Donny said June 1st to announce new left back.
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, June 1, 2017, 10:56am; Reply: 9
1st June is when contracts usually expire.
Posted by: LH, June 1, 2017, 11:09am; Reply: 10
Someone on Twitter claiming that it'll be a young centre back who did well at a club last season and not someone we might be expecting to sign. Non-league connection too. No idea how good the source is - just relaying information.
Posted by: acko338, June 1, 2017, 11:15am; Reply: 11
There could be as many signings as the club wish to announce, if deals like Sam Kelly's are done and then put on ice for a later "news announcement. "

Quote - " I signed weeks ago"

Some on here have said that up to 2 signings are already "in the bag" with rumours of people not leaving, so why can't new incoming players have signed in advance, gone on hols, and then be announced when the date suits the club....... like season ticket sales dates ???????? !!!!
Posted by: MarinersOnTheUp, June 1, 2017, 11:31am; Reply: 12
Quoted from LongEatonMariner
1st June is when contracts usually expire.

Football league contacts on 30th June 😄

Think it's non league ones that finish a bit earlier!
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, June 1, 2017, 2:22pm; Reply: 13
Sorry, we've clearly spent too long there. I was going on the fact all our contracts were to expire that date.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 11:46pm