Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, May 31, 2017, 9:03pm
Only just crossed my mind but is this the first time for a few season that we won't be having a new home strip?
Posted by: mariner83, May 31, 2017, 9:14pm; Reply: 1
I think I saw on Twitter the new shirt will be out mid-June.
Posted by: Mariner_09, May 31, 2017, 9:16pm; Reply: 2
So no new kit definitely?
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 31, 2017, 9:23pm; Reply: 3
We will be defiantly 100 percent be releasing a new home shirt next month.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 31, 2017, 9:24pm; Reply: 4
Sorry definitely
Posted by: LH, May 31, 2017, 9:29pm; Reply: 5
16th I think Lisa said on facebook.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 31, 2017, 9:30pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
Sorry definitely

I have got the same computer as you,

Mine mixes the letters up as well.
Posted by: cjbill, May 31, 2017, 9:32pm; Reply: 7
Seeing as they are selling this last seasons for 12 quid I think it's safe to say a new one is on it's way. I was wondering this a couple of days ago
Posted by: moosey_club, June 1, 2017, 12:34pm; Reply: 8
Seems odd that a new shirt will be revealed shortly but the players have just been snapped in new profile pics wearing the old one.

Just hope they bin that awful grey away shirt while they are at it.
Posted by: 935 (Guest), June 1, 2017, 1:08pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club
Seems odd that a new shirt will be revealed shortly but the players have just been snapped in new profile pics wearing the old one.

Like this for the new away shirt
http://en.errea.com/shop/falkland-shirt-ss-ad-dm0g0c.html
Posted by: Skrill, June 1, 2017, 1:22pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from moosey_club

Am I the only person that liked the third grey kit? Hope not..

Posted by: moosey_club, June 1, 2017, 3:35pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from 935

Training t shirt at best.
Posted by: Simariner, June 1, 2017, 4:25pm; Reply: 12
New Shirt are always out ready for Fathers Day.  Likewise this year too
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 1, 2017, 8:14pm; Reply: 13
I'm gonna have to get a new cycling jersey then. Hope they get rid of those wavy lines that make me look far.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 1, 2017, 8:15pm; Reply: 14
Fat not far.
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, June 1, 2017, 8:43pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I'm gonna have to get a new cycling jersey then. Hope they get rid of those wavy lines that make me look far.

I'm thankful we dont play in hoops mate.
Posted by: lukeo, June 2, 2017, 7:26am; Reply: 16
The old kit for £12 can you not buy any online? I've tried several times this week but it never adds to the basket. I want to buy a couple of full strips for myself and the kids, working an average job for average wages I can't afford a brand new kit each year for everyone
Posted by: mariner83, June 2, 2017, 8:29am; Reply: 17
Quoted from lukeo
The old kit for £12 can you not buy any online? I've tried several times this week but it never adds to the basket. I want to buy a couple of full strips for myself and the kids, working an average job for average wages I can't afford a brand new kit each year for everyone

Could you give the club shop a call or ask someone local to pop in for you?
Posted by: MrFisherman, June 2, 2017, 11:27am; Reply: 18
The home kit is usually designed by GTFC and the 2nd/3rd kits are usually ERREA generic kits  ;)
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, June 2, 2017, 11:41am; Reply: 19
Quoted from lukeo

They have sold out in the shop and wasn't getting anymore so I presume they are off sale to everyone now.
Posted by: scrumble, June 2, 2017, 12:36pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from 935

We won't be signing any Argentinian players with that shirt  ;D
Posted by: promotion plaice, June 2, 2017, 9:31pm; Reply: 21

The Yeovil Town fans are over the moon about their new home shirt....... 8)

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fans-mock-stars-yeovil-towns-89381
Posted by: moosey_club, June 2, 2017, 10:42pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from promotion plaice

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fans-mock-stars-yeovil-towns-89381

we should follow suit and have a star for every Lincs Cup...
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, June 3, 2017, 12:08am; Reply: 23
That Yeovil shirt shows why team shirt ideas should be tested in front of a focus group of fans.  

I dread to think what sort of thing we're going to end up with; in my time we've already had black and white halves, an all grey kit and orange trim on the home shirt.  I wouldn't put anything past them.

Black and white stripes, red numbers on a white square, black shorts and red socks please.  Blue and/or red maybe with white shorts (which can also be worn with the B&W if needed) for the change and third strips.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 3, 2017, 1:27am; Reply: 24
Quoted from promotion plaice

I feel for them. Apart from the basic design being gash, those stars are embarrassing.
Posted by: Kris2, June 3, 2017, 4:06am; Reply: 25
Quoted from HackneyHaddock
That Yeovil shirt shows why team shirt ideas should be tested in front of a focus group of fans.  

I dread to think what sort of thing we're going to end up with; in my time we've already had black and white halves, an all grey kit and orange trim on the home shirt.  I wouldn't put anything past them.

Black and white stripes, red numbers on a white square, black shorts and red socks please.  Blue and/or red maybe with white shorts (which can also be worn with the B&W if needed) for the change and third strips.

Apparently we once had this which I can't remember at all, don't recall knowing anyone who owned one of these but now I kind of want one for how 90's it is. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/4d/85/844d859e37aa7c001b01270a5d53eda4.jpg
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, June 3, 2017, 10:49am; Reply: 26
Quoted from Kris2

Apparently we once had this which I can't remember at all, don't recall knowing anyone who owned one of these but now I kind of want one for how 90's it is. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/4d/85/844d859e37aa7c001b01270a5d53eda4.jpg

Oh I had that shirt, and the shorts and socks to go with it!

I think we wore it away at Wolves, and also saw it at BP when Sunderland weren't allowed to wear their stripes and had to change into it.  Seemed odd seeing Shaun Cunnington back at BP in a town shirt!
Posted by: arryarryarry, June 3, 2017, 10:11pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Kris2

Still got that one somewhere, I think I use it for washing the car (not wearing it)
Posted by: promotion plaice, June 3, 2017, 10:15pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from arryarryarry

Still got that one somewhere, I think I use it for washing the car (not wearing it)

Maybe you could make better use of it by using it as a head rest cover........ :)

Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 7:51am