Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, April 21, 2017, 3:29pm
Does Fenty and all the other directors draw a salary from GTFC?  I would think so but I can't see anything on the Annual Account, only the total wages paid.

Posted by: Cloudy, April 21, 2017, 3:30pm; Reply: 1
No, they dont draw a salary/wage
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, April 21, 2017, 3:47pm; Reply: 2
Expenses only  ;)
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, April 21, 2017, 3:53pm; Reply: 3
and we all know how politician's love their expenses!
Posted by: mimma, April 21, 2017, 4:01pm; Reply: 4
Fenty pays into the budget. He doesn't take anything out, and probably doesn't take out any expenses.

We've never paid a penny in dividends to shareholders either. I know, I'm a shareholder.
Posted by: Cloudy, April 21, 2017, 4:20pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from mimma
Fenty pays into the budget. He doesn't take anything out, and probably doesn't take out any expenses.

We've never paid a penny in dividends to shareholders either. I know, I'm a shareholder.

In the interest of balance he did take his Pension contributions out for a few years which were significant ;)
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), April 21, 2017, 4:22pm; Reply: 6
Whilst talking about directors, is Lee Mullen still on the board. I know something happened last year but I can't  recall what.
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, April 21, 2017, 5:00pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Cloudy

In the interest of balance he did take his Pension contributions out for a few years which were significant ;)

Not exactly true if my memory serves me correct, JF explained at a fans forum once  that 5 star fish loaned the club some money when JF owned it  which had to be paid back when JF sold the business, This was paid back to the new owners of  5 Star as a yearly pension contribution for tax purposes.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 21, 2017, 5:42pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 1739
Whilst talking about directors, is Lee Mullen still on the board. I know something happened last year but I can't  recall what.

According to a business information website which I have access to, he resigned on 5th January 2017. I can't recall this ever being announced in the press.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 21, 2017, 9:05pm; Reply: 9
There was nothing paid out as directors' remuneration in 2016 or 2015. There was a small amount (£14k) paid out in 'expenses and other costs' but this could have been paid to recompense employees.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 21, 2017, 9:13pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from MuddyWaters

According to a business information website which I have access to, he resigned on 5th January 2017. I can't recall this ever being announced in the press.

Is that The Companies House web site Codger?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 21, 2017, 9:30pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Is that The Companies House web site Codger?

Riskdisk/Experian
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), April 21, 2017, 9:59pm; Reply: 12
What a boring thread, what has this got to do with football?
Posted by: LH, April 21, 2017, 10:43pm; Reply: 13
Self edit: All information available on companies house. Deleted post as can't be arsed getting hauled in for linking to a former directors personal address.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 22, 2017, 8:04am; Reply: 14
They do it for free don't they because they love the club  ;)
Posted by: headingly_mariner, April 22, 2017, 8:42am; Reply: 15
Quoted from MuddyWaters

He put out a statement. It didn't say much because of ongoing legal action.  

Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 7:54am