Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 10, 2017, 10:15pm
Just a guess, but surely Fenty and the board will have sounded out the opinion of club stalwart Dave Moore regarding the players frame of mind.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 10, 2017, 10:17pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Just a guess, but surely Fenty and the board will have sounded out the opinion of club stalwart Dave Moore regarding the players frame of mind.

I am 100% convinced he will have done.
Posted by: Mariner93er, April 10, 2017, 10:19pm; Reply: 2
My thoughts too. Forget the players opinion, if I was going to sack the manager based on anyone's judgements, it'd be his.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, April 11, 2017, 9:10am; Reply: 3
Agree on this , if anyone's opinion was needed defo his
Posted by: forza ivano, April 11, 2017, 11:09am; Reply: 4
plus woods and warrington  who have been here many years
Posted by: Mariner_501, April 11, 2017, 11:11am; Reply: 5
Woods would be the last person I'd ask about managers. He's the worst manager to ever manage in professional football
Posted by: cannylad68, April 11, 2017, 11:25am; Reply: 6
Perhaps you should remember that Woods was pushed/persuaded to do the job by a Mr. Fenty.
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 11, 2017, 1:01pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from forza ivano
plus woods and warrington  who have been here many years

Why do people keep suggesting Woods, he was a disaster as a manager and left 5 years ago and only recently came back.
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 11, 2017, 1:05pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from arryarryarry

Why do people keep suggesting Woods, he was a disaster as a manager and left 5 years ago and only recently come back.

He wasn't suggesting Woods for manager. Just suggesting he might have been asked about the mood behind the scenes. If I was using that as a yardstick to sack somebody, I'd want as many views as possible. Just to get a balanced opinion.
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 11, 2017, 1:35pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Civvy at last

He wasn't suggesting Woods for manager. Just suggesting he might have been asked about the mood behind the scenes. If I was using that as a yardstick to sack somebody, I'd want as many views as possible. Just to get a balanced opinion.

What makes you think that he would know about the mood behind the scenes, how much contact would he have with any first team players?
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 11, 2017, 1:43pm; Reply: 10
Rather than the players going to Fenty and complaining,

I would think Fenty picked up on the mood around the camp and asked Dave and the like what they thought.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 11, 2017, 2:07pm; Reply: 11
Maybe Dave was one of those under threat due to some of Marcus's club development stuff, he brought 2 cronies in so a 3rd could possibly have been a new physio?
Posted by: RoboCod, April 11, 2017, 2:11pm; Reply: 12
Maybe Marcus was a Russian spy and Mooro an undercover agent for MFI MI5 (crazy)

Honestly, this board.....
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 11, 2017, 2:56pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from arryarryarry

What makes you think that he would know about the mood behind the scenes, how much contact would he have with any first team players?

Of course he would know about the mood at the club.
In fact, perhaps talking to someone who was not directly involved with MB, but would know how others felt would Be a good person to talk to in my eyes.
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 11, 2017, 3:44pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Civvy at last

Of course he would know about the mood at the club.
In fact, perhaps talking to someone who was not directly involved with MB, but would know how others felt would Be a good person to talk to in my eyes.

You didn't answer my question, just how much contact did he have with the 1st team players and that is what most people are talking about.

If it's just the mood of "the club" JF might as well have asked the office staff and the cleaners.
Posted by: forza ivano, April 11, 2017, 4:12pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from arryarryarry

You didn't answer my question, just how much contact did he have with the 1st team players and that is what most people are talking about.

If it's just the mood of "the club" JF might as well have asked the office staff and the cleaners.

as the club physio he will have had the closest contact with the players that anybody could possibly have, barring their partners ;)
he will have dealt with the players on a daily basis as well as being an integral part of bignot's team so having been a a manger,coach and player would be probably be an almost perfect sounding board
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 6:50am