Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Spidey, March 19, 2017, 11:31am
Thought it was worth a mention for people who didn't notice. Second half Town kicked the ball into the main stand, James Collins went rushing to the advertising hoardings near the disabled supporters to retrieve the ball, whilst he did a disabled fan in a wheelchair with a blue anorak covering him, offered his hand for a handshake, which Collins duely obliged, thought it was a great touch!
I was told that as Collins ran back on to the pitch he tripped, and managed to laugh about it, though I missed that bit!
Posted by: headingly_mariner, March 19, 2017, 12:00pm; Reply: 1
Nice to hear. Thought he looked a really quality centre forward, had he been playing for us I am sure he would have got much closer to some of Danny Andrew's excellent crosses.
Posted by: chaos33, March 19, 2017, 2:18pm; Reply: 2
Have thought for a while that I'd really like us to sign him. I'd love to see us go after him in the summer. Too good for a nothing club like Crawley. Not sure what his contract situation is.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, March 19, 2017, 2:21pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from chaos33
Have thought for a while that I'd really like us to sign him. I'd love to see us go after him in the summer. Too good for a nothing club like Crawley. Not sure what his contract situation is.

He's got a 3 year deal there. They probably pay more than we do anyway.
Posted by: Davec, March 19, 2017, 2:42pm; Reply: 4
I sit in the Main Stand close ish to the disabled supporters and I didn't notice that, however I do recall James Collins getting applauded by a few people in the Main Stand when he come to retrieve the ball at one time, I imagine that is what they was applauding, good touch and these little things make a big difference.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 3:26am