Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 19, 2017, 9:06am
Quoted Text
Blackpool v Hartlepool United
Saturday 25th March 2017, 3pm
Pools have received over 2000 tickets for the game at Bloomfield Road in March.

And supporters planning on making the trip can take advantage of a real bargain as the Seasiders have reduced ticket prices for this fixture, with Adult tickets just £5 each.

Prices
Adults - £5
Seniors (60+) - £5
Juniors (U19) - £1
Juniors (U11) - Free
Disabled (relevant concession price applies) - £5
Carers - Free (medium, high or advanced rate only)

Tickets are on sale now from the Pools Ticket Office and the Online Ticketing Website (click here).

They will remain on sale until 4pm on Thursday 23rd March, with any remaining tickets then available for sale from the kiosk next to the away entrance at Bloomfield Road.

Any ticket sales on the day of the game will be cash only.

Quoted Text
TICKETS for our fixture away at Blackpool on April 8th will go on sale on Monday 20th March at 9am.

We have received an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets in the North Stand and are priced at the following:

Adults - £22
Seniors (60+) - £18
Junior Under 19 - £10
Junior Under 11 (accompanied with adult/senior) - FOC
Disabled - £22 (or relevant concession price)
Carer - FOC

That's a big difference !

Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 9:15am; Reply: 1
have they kept ours full price because the owners know we take a large following?
Posted by: Simariner, March 20, 2017, 9:27am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
have they kept ours full price because the owners know we take a large following?

I'd guess so
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 9:36am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Simariner

I'd guess so

Such nice guys
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 20, 2017, 9:43am; Reply: 4
If you are going as I am please do not buy anything in the ground (food + drink) in solidarity to Blackpool fans protests.

I feel guilty going, but I do want to see Town whenever I can.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, March 20, 2017, 9:43am; Reply: 5
Thats a pisss take
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 20, 2017, 10:16am; Reply: 6
Confirms one thing we knew,.................Hartlepool have sh1t support!
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 10:43am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
If you are going as I am please do not buy anything in the ground (food + drink) in solidarity to Blackpool fans protests.

I feel guilty going, but I do want to see Town whenever I can.

Seen this from blackpool fans a lot recently
Posted by: Stadium, March 20, 2017, 10:56am; Reply: 8
No thank you.
Made the decision for me.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, March 20, 2017, 11:35am; Reply: 9
What have the Oystons ever done wrong?  ;D
Posted by: moosey_club, March 20, 2017, 1:55pm; Reply: 10
I would guess they have an offer on for the home fans that day and have to offer the same deal to away supporters as is the done thing. Just unfortunate when its not your supporters that benefits.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 20, 2017, 5:23pm; Reply: 11
Got mine today no problem, club has 1,700 available don't know how many they have shifted but there is still plenty left according to th ticket lass.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 20, 2017, 8:30pm; Reply: 12
We have North stand that holds about 2500 I think. Plus there is another empty stand if we sell them. There will be a ticket for everyone who wants one.
Posted by: Mariner_09, March 21, 2017, 11:22am; Reply: 13
Particularly as the season has gone flat, we're going to finish between 9th and 16th or something similar so our away followings won't be that brilliant for the rest of this season. Hopefully with a potential promotion push next season, the gates full stop might be a little bit better, but they've been fantastic all over for 3 or 4 years now.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, March 21, 2017, 2:34pm; Reply: 14
Heard Oyston on talksport a few weeks back , what an absolute c.unt that bloke is .
This should be a game we boycott , whether or not it's a top away weekend.
Posted by: Vance Warner, March 21, 2017, 4:23pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Mariner_09
Particularly as the season has gone flat, we're going to finish between 9th and 16th or something similar so our away followings won't be that brilliant for the rest of this season. Hopefully with a potential promotion push next season, the gates full stop might be a little bit better, but they've been fantastic all over for 3 or 4 years now.

Would imagine we'll take at least a thousand for this one. Perfectly set up for a weekend away to celebrate our return to the Football League.
Posted by: friskneymariner, March 21, 2017, 5:39pm; Reply: 16
Just seen Arriva trains North are on strike that day don't know if that affects anyone.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 29, 2017, 12:04pm; Reply: 17
Anyone know how many we have sold?
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 29, 2017, 2:00pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from friskneymariner
Just seen Arriva trains North are on strike that day don't know if that affects anyone.

Even if trains are running on the day, they'll only take you as far as Preston because they're doing line "improvements" so Northern will only be running a replacement bus service between there and Blackpool

Oh the joys of public transport eh? :-/
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 29, 2017, 2:04pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Even if trains are running on the day, they'll only take you as far as Preston because they're doing line "improvements" so Northern will only be running a replacement bus service between there and Blackpool

Will it be a driver only bus  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 29, 2017, 3:04pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I might be wrong but I think the work should be finished by the time we play Blackpool and it should be normal service.
If you can call Northern normal.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 29, 2017, 3:11pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from GYinScuntland

I might be wrong but I think the work should be finished by the time we play Blackpool and it should be normal service.
If you can call Northern normal.

The planned strike action could still affect services on the day.

Quoted Text

The RMT Union have announced that they plan industrial action on Saturday 8 April.

If industrial action goes ahead, it is not yet known how Northern services will be affected. Information will be displayed here as soon as it is available.

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #NorthernStrike
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 29, 2017, 3:17pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Les Brechin

The planned strike action could still affect services on the day.

Thank fcuk I'm going Friday and coming back Sunday.  :P
Print page generated: March 29, 2017, 4:14pm