Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, February 27, 2017, 7:54pm
Interesting to see that sol moors have not been affected one bit by losing their chatty manager and their best players .... mmmmmmmm
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 27, 2017, 8:07pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from fleabag1970
Interesting to see that sol moors have not been affected one bit by losing their chatty manager and their best players .... mmmmmmmm

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make but they've lost 4 of their last 8 games, exactly the same as us.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 27, 2017, 8:13pm; Reply: 2
Think that qualifies as a slump according to some folk.

Big 2 games for us though-2 wins and euphoria, anything less doom-mongers alert.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 27, 2017, 8:33pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Think that qualifies as a slump according to some folk.

Big 2 games for us though-2 wins and euphoria, anything less doom-mongers alert.

We seem to be in 'win one, draw one, lose one' mode which will see us safe and would be everything most of us wanted in our first year back.

Seems to me that we have fallen a long way behind League clubs in terms of infrastructure in the last 6 years.
Posted by: LH, February 27, 2017, 8:45pm; Reply: 4
Are there some posters on here who are so against authority they'll whinge about any manager?

Remember #OpPlayoff? Turned out pretty well in the end didn't it?
Posted by: fleabag1970, February 27, 2017, 8:46pm; Reply: 5
My god les read what I said and look at their form before and after ....... jesus
Posted by: ginnywings, February 27, 2017, 8:47pm; Reply: 6
They have won 5, drawn 1 and lost 4 of the last 10. Pretty good for a team of their standing.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:54am