Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 139847 (Guest), February 27, 2017, 3:54pm
Fishy Members,
I would be really grateful if anyone on here can help me with my uni study's by participating in this questionnaire regarding GTFC’s new stadium, I’m looking for at least 50 responses. Please read carefully & post the appropriate number for each question below. For example: Question 1 = 4 etc. Thank you.

1)     ‘There is a critical need for the club to move homes in the next 5 years.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

2)     ‘Although it would be good for the club a new stadium isn't currently necessary for the club to move to a new home.’ To what extent to you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2  Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

3)     The new stadium will be largely a positive for the wider community? (North East Lincolnshire as a whole)

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

4)     Do you believe the new stadium on Peaks Parkway will be a nuisance for the community that live in closest proximity to the new stadium?

1 Strongly Disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

5)     Given the negative effects a stadium in the inner-urban area (centre of town) can have on its immediate community, do you believe the suburban proposed site of Peaks Parkway is suitable for the complex?

6)     The new stadium will provide a new residential area, would you ever consider living right next to a new stadium complex?

7)     Do you think the integration of safe-standing into GTFC’s new stadium would be a good idea, if the necessary authorities were to approve it?

8     As a fan of the football club do you think a 14,000 seater stadium will damage the atmosphere of a new stadium due to the possibility of too many empty seats?

Thank you for your time.  :)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 27, 2017, 4:25pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,
I would be really grateful if anyone on here can help me with my uni study's by participating in this questionnaire regarding GTFC’s new stadium, I’m looking for at least 50 responses. Please read carefully & post the appropriate number for each question below. For example: Question 1 = 4 etc. Thank you.

1)     ‘There is a critical need for the club to move homes in the next 5 years.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?

2)     ‘Although it would be good for the club a new stadium isn't currently necessary for the club to move to a new home.’ To what extent to you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2  Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

3)     The new stadium will be largely a positive for the wider community? (North East Lincolnshire as a whole)

4)     Do you believe the new stadium on Peaks Parkway will be a nuisance for the community that live in closest proximity to the new stadium?

1 Strongly Disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

5)     Given the negative effects a stadium in the inner-urban area (centre of town) can have on its immediate community, do you believe the suburban proposed site of Peaks Parkway is suitable for the complex?

6)     The new stadium will provide a new residential area, would you ever consider living right next to a new stadium complex?

7)     Do you think the integration of safe-standing into GTFC’s new stadium would be a good idea, if the necessary authorities were to approve it?

8     As a fan of the football club do you think a 14,000 seater stadium will damage the atmosphere of a new stadium due to the possibility of too many empty seats?

Look John if this is how you are prepping for your next meeting with the Council it's a bit of a cheap way of doing it :)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 27, 2017, 4:30pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Look John if this is how you are prepping for your next meeting with the Council it's a bit of a cheap way of doing it :)

BTW I have sent you my response in a PM Butty
Posted by: 139847 (Guest), February 27, 2017, 4:31pm; Reply: 3
Haha!! Cheers mate
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 27, 2017, 4:51pm; Reply: 4

1 = 5
2 = 1
3 = 4
4 = 2
5 = 4
6 = 3
7 = 4
8 = 1

Posted by: Squarkus, February 27, 2017, 5:29pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

Posted by: Cloudy, February 27, 2017, 5:34pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Squarkus

Now there's a surprise John! ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 27, 2017, 5:51pm; Reply: 7
Ditto Squarkus's answers for me!
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, February 27, 2017, 6:05pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Ditto Squarkus's answers for me!

Me to exactly same answers.
Posted by: Garth, February 27, 2017, 6:22pm; Reply: 9
Same as Spartacus ;) ;D  loved Jean Simmons as Varinia
Posted by: Bigdog, February 27, 2017, 6:33pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion. 4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

Posted by: pizzzza, February 27, 2017, 6:40pm; Reply: 11
My thoughts on the stadium project are widely known. Just search up my posts for the lowdown.
Posted by: rancido, February 27, 2017, 6:43pm; Reply: 12
1 -  5
2 -  1
3 -  5
4 -  2
5 -  4
6 -  3
7 -  4
8 -  2
Posted by: Cloudy, February 27, 2017, 7:04pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

1) 5
2) 2
3) 5
4) 1
5)5 I don't see PP as 'surburban'- it is a mile from the Town Hall
6) 4
7)  5
8) 1
Posted by: mariner83, February 27, 2017, 8:01pm; Reply: 14

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree. 5 Strongly agree.

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree. 5 Strongly agree.

Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, February 27, 2017, 8:20pm; Reply: 15
1-2
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-4
6-4
7-5
8-5
Posted by: Tinymariner, February 27, 2017, 9:58pm; Reply: 16
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, February 27, 2017, 10:00pm; Reply: 17
1 - 2
2 - 4 (the wording is a bit off but I think I know what you meant)
3 - 5
4 - 2
5 - 3 {issue with this is that an entire housing development is planned to be around the stadium}
6 - 3
7 - 5
8 - 3 (I think one plan is to have only 3 stands for quite some time so that would be more worrying)

You should try Cognito Forms. It's free and would make collating your results so much easier:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/
Posted by: Paris Mariner, February 27, 2017, 10:00pm; Reply: 18
Or survey monkey.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 27, 2017, 10:22pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

Q2 - doesnt quite make sense......a new stadium is the only way we can move home isnt it? Unless we are moving into an old stadium somewhere ?
Posted by: jimgtfc, February 28, 2017, 6:53am; Reply: 20
Posted by: Bawmariner, February 28, 2017, 8:00am; Reply: 21
1) 4
2) 1
3)5
4)1
5)5
6)5
7)5
8)2

I'm currently in the process of planning my own dissertation questionnaire on sustainable transport to the current ground and future ground so know how important it is to get hold of good data. Good luck with the dissertation.
Posted by: Grumps, February 28, 2017, 9:18am; Reply: 22
Posted by: 139847 (Guest), March 2, 2017, 11:21am; Reply: 23
Thanks for all the responses guys, if anyone else has got a spare minute just to post their opinions I'd be really grateful. I'm trying to gather all my results in for Friday (tomorrow). Thanks.
Posted by: 139847 (Guest), March 2, 2017, 11:24am; Reply: 24
BTW Question 2 is basically saying, do you believe that moving to a new stadium isn't currently necessary in order for the club to move forward?
Posted by: ginnywings, March 2, 2017, 11:34am; Reply: 25
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

Posted by: Old pop, March 2, 2017, 2:35pm; Reply: 26
5.                               1.                          5.                           1.                           5.                           5.                           5.                           1
Posted by: H19P1, March 2, 2017, 2:51pm; Reply: 27
5, 1, 5, 1, 5, 2, 5 and 4.

A singing section needs to be arranged where only those who want to get vocal.

BP singers are too spread out to have an impact.

All other areas can chip in every now and then but a singing section like we experienced at Wembley would be one way of creating the home atmosphere.

Thanks and good luck
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 2, 2017, 3:47pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from 139847
BTW Question 2 is basically saying, do you believe that moving to a new stadium isn't currently necessary in order for the club to move forward?

Once you've done the bit for your study's are you going to post the results Butty?
Posted by: moosey_club, March 2, 2017, 4:50pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Once you've done the bit for your study's are you going to post the results Butty?

Maybe he is actually working for the opposition Friend of Daffy Defreites Party and any "negative" responses will be presented in evidence to the council planners......" Look..look....even some Town fans dont agree its a good idea " !!!!   ;)

Posted by: grimsby pete, March 2, 2017, 5:04pm; Reply: 30
The result from Suffolk is as follows,

1-   5

2- 1

3- 4

4- 1

5- 5

6- 5

7- 3

8- 1
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 2, 2017, 9:16pm; Reply: 31
Will bump this.

Harry is a good lad, and a massive town fan so any help for him would be appreciated am sure
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 2, 2017, 9:17pm; Reply: 32
1)     ‘There is a critical need for the club to move homes in the next 5 years.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?

2)     ‘Although it would be good for the club a new stadium isn't currently necessary for the club to move to a new home.’ To what extent to you agree with this statement?

3)     The new stadium will be largely a positive for the wider community? (North East Lincolnshire as a whole)

4)     Do you believe the new stadium on Peaks Parkway will be a nuisance for the community that live in closest proximity to the new stadium?

5)     Given the negative effects a stadium in the inner-urban area (centre of town) can have on its immediate community, do you believe the suburban proposed site of Peaks Parkway is suitable for the complex?

6)     The new stadium will provide a new residential area, would you ever consider living right next to a new stadium complex?

7)     Do you think the integration of safe-standing into GTFC’s new stadium would be a good idea, if the necessary authorities were to approve it?

8     As a fan of the football club do you think a 14,000 seater stadium will damage the atmosphere of a new stadium due to the possibility of too many empty seats?

Maybe some of the 3s should be 'neither agree nor disagree' rather than 'don't have an opinion'.
Posted by: marinerrick, March 3, 2017, 11:24am; Reply: 33
PM'd You
Posted by: barralad, March 3, 2017, 11:52am; Reply: 34
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

1 Strongly disagree. 2  Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

1 Strongly Disagree.  2 Disagree. 3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion. 4 Agree. 5 Strongly agree.

Posted by: toontown, March 5, 2017, 11:57pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

Q1 4

Q2 2

Q3  5

Q4  3

Q5  4

Q6  4

Q7  4

Q8  5
Posted by: toontown, March 6, 2017, 12:00am; Reply: 36
oops - just realised I posted after the deadline for answers sorry!
Print page generated: May 1, 2024, 4:29am