Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, February 25, 2017, 6:54pm
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/10782212/morecambe-1-0-grimsby   If you could call them that
Posted by: chaos33, February 25, 2017, 8:55pm; Reply: 1
Link doesn't work mate
Posted by: Maringer, February 25, 2017, 11:25pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from chaos33
Link doesn't work mate

Corrected link:

[url]http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/10782212/morecambe-1-0-grimsby[/url]
Posted by: Mariner_501, February 26, 2017, 12:16am; Reply: 3
Christ that could have been another 5-0
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 26, 2017, 7:38am; Reply: 4
Omg that goal from the corner how fcucing bad was  the marking on that ???

No wonder Bignot threw a wobblier at Tombola that was school boy stuff no defence or excuse can justify that kind of thing. You don't need coaching to teach you the basics or you shouldn't do being a pro football player. ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??) ??)

You can excuse mistakes but that was rank laziness.

You can blame managers for most things but things like that are down to players.

You should expect them to know the basics.
Posted by: sydney, February 26, 2017, 9:53am; Reply: 5
All highlights showing there attacks
What about ours?
Was it as bad a live commentary suggested
Come on Town!!
Posted by: barralad, February 26, 2017, 10:08am; Reply: 6
Quoted from sydney
All highlights showing there attacks
What about ours?
Was it as bad a live commentary suggested
Come on Town!!

In all honesty the only thing they could've shown in Town's favour was the volley into the ground by Andrew that flew up over the bar. It really was that poor...
Posted by: lobsterpot, February 26, 2017, 10:12am; Reply: 7
From what i can recall, we had 1 shot in the second half which looked like it couldve snook into the top corner but was headed away. Was at the other end tho' so to be fair it mightve been 40 yards away from goal! The town fans were happy enough with this tho' singing " weve had a shotttttt, weve had a shottttt, weve had a shot, weve had a shot, weve had a shottttt " Ironic and obvs done in jest but what are we meant to do, sulk? At the moment, away games are that bad it's funny if that makes sense. It's that unbelievably $hite that it overrules the feeling of being peed off!  :o
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 26, 2017, 10:24am; Reply: 8
Quoted from lobsterpot
From what i can recall, we had 1 shot in the second half which looked like it couldve snook into the top corner but was headed away. Was at the other end tho' so to be fair it mightve been 40 yards away from goal! The town fans were happy enough with this tho' singing " weve had a shotttttt, weve had a shottttt, weve had a shot, weve had a shot, weve had a shottttt " Ironic and obvs done in jest but what are we meant to do, sulk? At the moment, away games are that bad it's funny if that makes sense. It's that unbelievably $hite that it overrules the feeling of being peed off!  :o

Last week we won 3 - 0 at home but from what I recall Mansfield's keeper wasn't that busy. We are just not creating enough chances either at home or away. I know Podge and Omar have scored a lot of goals for us over the last season and a half but the longstanding lack of quality & execution in the final 3rd still appears to be missing despite numerous changes by both PH & MB.      
Posted by: fleabag1970, February 26, 2017, 5:38pm; Reply: 9
We looking clueless . God help us next season
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 26, 2017, 5:50pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from fleabag1970

Why stop there? Why not worry about our prospects in the 2030s?
Posted by: fleabag1970, February 26, 2017, 8:07pm; Reply: 11
Or  I'm sorry for offering an opinion that doesn't suit yours .
Posted by: Hagrid, February 26, 2017, 8:28pm; Reply: 12
Think we miss dom vose
Posted by: gaz57, February 27, 2017, 12:14am; Reply: 13
Quoted from fleabag1970

I don't know about God but we could ask Man city if we could loan Jesus when he's fit.  :P
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 5:10pm