Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Freemoash88, February 11, 2017, 5:38pm
excrement performance but alteast he had the balls to come over and take some flak off the fans.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/harry.l.taylor.3/videos/10210076438164989/[/url]
Posted by: Mariner_09, February 11, 2017, 5:42pm; Reply: 1
Doesn't work
Posted by: samg, February 11, 2017, 6:31pm; Reply: 2
Not just me that can't get it to work then
Posted by: Kris2, February 11, 2017, 6:38pm; Reply: 3
Guy must have his privacy settings stopping anyone not on his friends list being able to view it.
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 11, 2017, 6:39pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Kris2
Guy must have his privacy settings stopping anyone not on his friends list being able to view it.

Found me slagging off Macca yet Kris ??

Posted by: Kris2, February 11, 2017, 6:47pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Civvy at last

Found me slagging off Macca yet Kris ??

Are you still bothered about that? I'd honestly forgot all about it since I had other things to do than stalk around here all day, don't really feel like going through every single post for your comments about all the goals he was responsible for and calling anybody who disagrees with you "Macca's dad".
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 11, 2017, 6:50pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Kris2

Are you still bothered about that? I'd honestly forgot all about it since I had other things to do than stalk around here all day, don't really feel like going through every single post for your comments about all the goals he was responsible for and calling anybody who disagrees with you "Macca's dad".

You've got the wrong poster. But don't let that stop you gobbing off without any substance.
It doesn't normally.  
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 11, 2017, 7:27pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Kris2

I'll make it worth your while Kris.
For every post (apart from today) that I blame Macca for a goal, I'll donate £50 to the youth set up if you can't find any you donate £50.  For evey post I call anyone Macca's dad I'll donate £500.00. If, on the other hand you can't find any. You donate £50. We'll do it through Les Brechin to prove payment.  

You talk the talk.
But can you walk the walk. ??

Your call  !!!
Posted by: Fat Cobra, February 11, 2017, 7:31pm; Reply: 8
I've seen the posts too
Posted by: Stadium, February 11, 2017, 7:32pm; Reply: 9
Were is it?
Doesn't work for me.
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 11, 2017, 7:34pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Fat Cobra
I've seen the posts too

Same applies to you. You lovable snake.

Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in for heavens sake
Take me in tender woman
Sighed the snake  ;D
Posted by: jaygy, February 11, 2017, 7:40pm; Reply: 11
Works for me, I am logged into Facebook on my phones safari but not friends with that guy.

Fair play to MB for going over to the fans but not sure how many times his cheeky charm can buy him a get out of jail free card with us fans. I am 100% behind him and really hope he succeeds but faults and questions about his management are starting to slowly bubble to the surface.

I honestly feel he came in with a wrecking ball to the squad when all he needed was to fill the cracks in a fairly competent squad left by hurst
Posted by: LH, February 11, 2017, 7:42pm; Reply: 12
Is it from that close GTFC Fans Facebook group?
Posted by: headingly_mariner, February 11, 2017, 8:29pm; Reply: 13
I don't really care if he apologises, it makes no difference if we put another shite performance in. I felt dragging the players over in front of the fans for a talking to was a mistake. Poor result Tuesday and apologies will wear very thin.
Posted by: chaos33, February 11, 2017, 8:34pm; Reply: 14
Actions speak louder than words. More often than not Bignot's team completely fail to turn up. That is a stark fact. It's not acceptable and needs to change immediately or he will face a massive backlash.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 11, 2017, 9:02pm; Reply: 15

Take me in tender woman
Sighed the snake  ;D

Have some fans been "taken in" by this charmer?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 11, 2017, 9:04pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from chaos33
Actions speak louder than words. More often than not Bignot's team completely fail to turn up. That is a stark fact. It's not acceptable and needs to change immediately or he will face a massive backlash.

Though we did ok. last week despite some sh1t marking for Luton's goal under MB it feels like when we are bad we are awful, I did not go to Plymouth or Carlisle so I am not sure I have seen us when we are good.
Posted by: golfer, February 11, 2017, 9:24pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Fat Cobra
I've seen the posts too

I wish our forwards had.
Posted by: forza ivano, February 11, 2017, 11:22pm; Reply: 18

Take me in tender woman
Sighed the snake  ;D

Choooon, civvy, choooooon!!! Don't think it'll mean much to many on here , but Christ when that's played you can't help but dance
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 11, 2017, 11:26pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from forza ivano

Choooon, civvy, choooooon!!! Don't think it'll mean much to many on here , but Christ when that's played you can't help but dance

Al Wilson Northern Soul Classic!
Posted by: forza ivano, February 12, 2017, 12:11am; Reply: 20
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Al Wilson Northern Soul Classic!

Another believer!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 12, 2017, 1:37am; Reply: 21
You knew darn well I was a snake
Before you took me in
Posted by: topuphere666, February 12, 2017, 7:07am; Reply: 22
So the morning after the day before and a 5-0 thrashing doesn't get any easier. I've just watched the video of MB - respect him for coming to the fans but he didn't exactly say anything other than things you'd expect. - we apologise, the players will know etc.. there are only so many times he can say the cliches before people get tired of nothing changing on the pitch.

I hope that MB gets them in today to work on our weaknesses and maybe a new formation. 3-5-2 hasn't worked over the last few weeks so he needs to shake it up. Consolidation is key over the next few games so a strong back 4 is needed. My worry is the wholesale changes that have taken place mid season with no friendlies to play like in the summer to adjust and bond. Hopefully Diz will lead as club captain and get everyone working together before we get dragged into a scrap that we don't want or need!
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 12, 2017, 7:40am; Reply: 23
My worry is he made those wholesale changes because he was not happy but yesterday was even worse and a total disaster.

If pacy front men on the flanks can pull our back shape to pieces so easily we are in big trouble other teams will have taken note of this.

....and Crewe are suppose to be fodder??
Posted by: jonnyboy82, February 12, 2017, 8:07am; Reply: 24
Another performance like that and  walking over to the fans will be the last we were to see of the charmer they called Marcus bignot.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 12, 2017, 9:57am; Reply: 25
The video as made sky sports now not sure that's a good thing  ::)
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 1:13am