Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: wormy, February 3, 2017, 12:08pm
Now is the time to back Macca 100%. Hopefully he feels he has a point to prove to the doubters.
Come on Macca we are all behind you
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, February 3, 2017, 12:19pm; Reply: 1
I support Macca all the way, but has Bignott got the balls to eat some humble pie after saying he would not play for town again this season?
Posted by: ginnywings, February 3, 2017, 12:20pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
I support Macca all the way, but has Bignott got the balls to eat some humble pie after saying he would not play for town again this season?

FFS!
Posted by: OllieGTFC, February 3, 2017, 12:30pm; Reply: 3
Now we will see how strong MACCA really is mentally
Posted by: Rik e B, February 3, 2017, 12:40pm; Reply: 4
He's a good keeper -and still only young in keeper terms remember.  It's just that Deano is clearly destined for the top, he shouldn't ave tsken it to heart. Unless, as I suspect, Bignot told him he didnt rate him or see a future for him here.
Posted by: wormy, February 3, 2017, 12:57pm; Reply: 5
I suspect Bignot told Macca that he would be number 2 to Henderson for the rest of the season which Macca interpreted as not playing again for Town. If  Bignot was not going to play him again he would NOT have been on the bench against Stevenage
A big ovation for Macca tomorrow please we need to boost his confidence
Posted by: mariner83, February 3, 2017, 12:59pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
I support Macca all the way, but has Bignott Bignot got the balls to eat some humble pie after saying he would not play for town again this season?

At least spell his name correctly FFS.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 3, 2017, 1:32pm; Reply: 7
Unfortunately we all know that some @rsehole in the Pontoon will scream obsceneties at him the first time he hesitates on a cross or backpass.

I hope he doesnt over compensate and try and play a game that isnt his natural one.

Come on James...use stuffing it to MB as your own personal drive and give us a clean sheet.
Posted by: Maringer, February 3, 2017, 1:52pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from moosey_club
Unfortunately we all know that some @rsehole in the Pontoon will scream obsceneties at him the first time he hesitates on a cross or backpass.

Just the same as usual then. No changes in treatment.  ;)
Posted by: chicaneuk, February 3, 2017, 1:56pm; Reply: 9
Never stopped backing Macca. Always felt he was a great keeper and that didn't change just because Henderson came in, even though Henderson was really good. So he still has my 100% support :)
Posted by: denni266, February 3, 2017, 2:06pm; Reply: 10
He will need to feel that he is wanted between the sticks,, the fans can do that , mistakes happen in all walks of life but he has more than made up for the few he has made with some stunning stops over the years,
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 3, 2017, 2:38pm; Reply: 11
A clean sheet and a Town win will make this go away quickly, which needs to happen. I just wonder what would have happened if James had got a move would Marcus have had someone waiting in the wings. James has shown a lack of experience on this but the club has also showed a lack of savvy letting this come out like it did..........lesson learned for both parties I reckon!
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 3, 2017, 2:42pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from denni266
He will need to feel that he is wanted between the sticks,, the fans can do that , mistakes happen in all walks of life but he has more than made up for the few he has made with some stunning stops over the years,

Stop being nice.

I think I prefer your posts when we lose  :P
Posted by: denni266, February 3, 2017, 3:23pm; Reply: 13
;)
Quoted from Civvy at last

Stop being nice.

I think I prefer your posts when we lose  :P

;)
Posted by: chrissy, February 3, 2017, 4:37pm; Reply: 14
If Macca only wanted a transfer because he wanted to play every week,

He will withdraw his request now he is back in the team wont he ?
Posted by: 97 (Guest), February 3, 2017, 4:44pm; Reply: 15
I was going to scream abuse at him for a full 90 minutes. But now I've read this thread, I'm going to gently throw single roses at him like they do at the opera and that.
Posted by: wormy, February 3, 2017, 5:16pm; Reply: 16
Well done WLM. That's the spirit old chap
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 3, 2017, 5:32pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from 97
I was going to scream abuse at him for a full 90 minutes. But now I've read this thread, I'm going to gently throw single roses at him like they do at the opera and that.

FFS. Don't do that. He'll only flap at them  ;)

It's a joke folks only a joke !!
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, February 3, 2017, 5:34pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from mariner83

At least spell his name correctly FFS.

Sorry, did not know it was a spelling bee test

Posted by: Mendonca1995, February 3, 2017, 6:10pm; Reply: 19
Said he's played his last game for gtfc couldn't be bothered to stay and fight for his place because somebody came in and challenged him for his spot for the first time in years sulked like a baby if you ask me BUT he wil be given another chance to now prove himself again and I as others will back him needs to take a leaf out of hendos book and start coming for crosses and commanding his area a bit more,I believe hurst tapped him up and he automatically thought he was going there but he hasn't so we move on hope he rediscovers his best form again UTM
Posted by: wormy, February 4, 2017, 5:59pm; Reply: 20
Great backing for Macca today. Rewarded with a penalty save. Brilliant support let's keep it going
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:50pm