Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 12:27am
Any ideas?
Posted by: Sigone, February 1, 2017, 12:30am; Reply: 1
My brain has gone into meltdown with all the players we've signed, is phil bonnyman still at the club? :B
Posted by: mimma, February 1, 2017, 12:31am; Reply: 2
We could put out two teams to play them!!
Posted by: mariner91, February 1, 2017, 12:35am; Reply: 3
Maybe a change of system. We have no obvious goal scorer now so perhaps thats why we pushed through with the signing of Jones in this window and not waiting until the summer. Maybe 4-3-1-2 with Jones playing behind the strikers?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, February 1, 2017, 12:37am; Reply: 4
----------------------------------- Henderson -----------------------------------
------------------------------- Gunning - Collins -------------------------------
Mills - Comley - Jones - Clements - Maxwell - Osborne - Andrew
------------------------------------- Vernon --------------------------------------

Subs: McKeown Warrington, Pearson, Davies, Jones, Disley, Yussuf, Assante, Dyson
Posted by: Stew0_0, February 1, 2017, 12:39am; Reply: 5
                            Henderson

Gunning    collins    pearson

Mills                       comley                     andrew

Osbourne                jones

Dyson              asante

Subs
Mckeown, boyce, davies, clements, disley, bolarinwa, vernon
Posted by: Stew0_0, February 1, 2017, 12:40am; Reply: 6
Sorry maxwell on bench instead of bolarinwa
Posted by: Stew0_0, February 1, 2017, 12:42am; Reply: 7
....and yussef up front with asante with dyson on bench instead of vernon. Christ i cant keep up with this squad now :-)
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2017, 12:46am; Reply: 8
Forgot about Maxwell.  :-/
Posted by: AdamHaddock, February 1, 2017, 12:49am; Reply: 9
                    Henderson
             Boyce Collins Pearson
Mills Clements Comley Osborne Andrew
                 Asante Yussuf
Posted by: Madeleymariner, February 1, 2017, 12:56am; Reply: 10
11 strangers with a few more on the bench ??)
Posted by: AussieMariner, February 1, 2017, 1:04am; Reply: 11
If you include Henderson and Comley I think that's 10 signings in the month
Yussuf, Gunning, Asante, Osborne, Clements, Maxwell, Jones, Dyson
1 GK, 1 CD, 5 MF, 3 FW
Have I forgotten anyone?
Seems about right given that the defence was solid, midfield weak and we were always going to lose Bogle. Apart from no obvious wide players it looks pretty solid, and MB said there were no suitable wingers available.
Posted by: Rik e B, February 1, 2017, 4:08am; Reply: 12
Maxwell winger :K)
Posted by: AussieMariner, February 1, 2017, 5:06am; Reply: 13
As a self described holding central midfielder, Luke can also cover the left hand side of the pitch bringing balance, energy and physicality that the manager has been searching for. "I sit and protect the back four, look to get on the ball, keep the ball ticking over and win my tackles", described Maxwell. "I've been playing as centre back as well, I prefer centre midfield but I can fit in at centre back as well if needed".

Winger sounds like a bit of a stretch, but hey, if so even better
Posted by: Superdan147, February 1, 2017, 8:46am; Reply: 14
I suspect at home we will now play

Henderson

Mills Pearson Collins Andrew.

Comley
    Osborne.          Maxwell

yussuf.                   Jones
                 Asante.    

I think he may stick with a 3-5-2 away from home that has been largely successful. Plenty of options with this squad now
Posted by: Garth, February 1, 2017, 9:15am; Reply: 15
New players that I think will start.
Jones, Dyson, Osbourn, Yussuf and Asante
Posted by: Grantley, February 1, 2017, 9:35am; Reply: 16
^ 3-4 strikers?
Posted by: forza ivano, February 1, 2017, 10:13am; Reply: 17
have to say i'm feeling a bit pessimistic about the rest of the season. this is now an incredibly inexperienced squad; unless gunning, davies and vernon are played regularly, we only have collins with any proper experience of league football.
the sooner we get the 11 points we need for safety, the happier i will be.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 1, 2017, 10:20am; Reply: 18
Quoted from forza ivano
have to say i'm feeling a bit pessimistic about the rest of the season. this is now an incredibly inexperienced squad; unless gunning, davies and vernon are played regularly, we only have collins with any proper experience of league football.

We do not need 11 if we get another 2 wins that should be enough. 45pts will be plenty.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 10:35am; Reply: 19
Quoted from forza ivano

I can never remember so many incomings mid season and in comings that have such a varied level of experience. I know that Marcus and his team know these players but I wonder what criteria they measured the likes of Asante, Osborne, Dyson, Maxwell and Jones to say they will do a job in the FL.? Just plain instinct from MB perhaps or do they apply a bit more science to it these days.

I reckon that the rest of the season will be "stop, start" which would have been the same if Hurst had stayed with his squad anyway, so if nothing else this window has whipped up a bit of excitement off the pitch anyway!
Posted by: 97 (Guest), February 1, 2017, 10:39am; Reply: 20
Christ, this is like that problem where you have to get the fox, chicken and corn across the river in a boat without anything being eaten.
Posted by: Maringer, February 1, 2017, 10:45am; Reply: 21
Though Bolarinwa has been written off by many, I understand that he often played through the middle for Sutton, so perhaps he'll get a chance up front during the rest of the season?

Certainly doesn't look as though we're going to be playing with wingers so could be the only way he'll get a look in! Still probably best as an impact player, however.

I can only imagine we'll continue with the 3-5-2 on Saturday but the question is who will play in the middle? The signing of Jones seems a strange one as he'll basically be playing the same role as Osborne, from what I can see - attacking midfielder.  I can't see there would be room for both of them in the team and don't imagine Comley will be dropped so that will leave us with five or six players to choose from for a couple of positions. Vernon almost certain to start, I'd have thought, as he is the only one of our strikers with much in the way of experience, probably alongside Asante who is the only one big enough to lead the line.

Could be an interesting result on Saturday, especially as they've just signed Palmer.  :o
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 10:54am; Reply: 22
Quoted from Maringer
Though Bolarinwa has been written off by many, I understand that he often played through the middle for Sutton, so perhaps he'll get a chance up front during the rest of the season?

Certainly doesn't look as though we're going to be playing with wingers so could be the only way he'll get a look in! Still probably best as an impact player, however.

I can only imagine we'll continue with the 3-5-2 on Saturday but the question is who will play in the middle? The signing of Jones seems a strange one as he'll basically be playing the same role as Osborne, from what I can see - attacking midfielder.  I can't see there would be room for both of them in the team and don't imagine Comley will be dropped so that will leave us with five or six players to choose from for a couple of positions. Vernon almost certain to start, I'd have thought, as he is the only one of our strikers with much in the way of experience, probably alongside Asante who is the only one big enough to lead the line.

Could be an interesting result on Saturday, especially as they've just signed Palmer.  :o

I have not got a Scooby who starts but all I know is that he well have to field a combination that gets a better quality supply to the front players than in recent weeks, ideally through the mid field with the ball o the ground................ eventually!

Posted by: Abdul19, February 1, 2017, 10:56am; Reply: 23
Henderson

Mills
Gunning
Pearson
Collins
Andrew

Comley
Osborne
Jones

Vernon
Dyson

Or probably something else
Posted by: AussieMariner, February 1, 2017, 11:20am; Reply: 24
Quoted from 97
Christ, this is like that problem where you have to get the fox, chicken and corn across the river in a boat without anything being eaten.

Corn that eats foxes? Crikey I didn't realise how much had changed since I left. Is this something to do with genetic engineering?
Posted by: forza ivano, February 1, 2017, 11:28am; Reply: 25
Quoted from grimsby pete

We do not need 11 if we get another 2 wins that should be enough. 45pts will be plenty.

i'm sure Bristol Rovers fans were thinking the same thing a couple of seasons ago,when they ended up going down with 50 points
Posted by: Bigdog, February 1, 2017, 11:28am; Reply: 26
I don't expect a settled side for a good few weeks/months. Every new player will get their chance and will more likely be introduced at a time when MB thinks they're match ready rather than for tactical reasons. MB has the relative luxury of being able to assess the squad in real game time situations in readiness for the summer transfer window and hitting the ground running next season. Inconsistent but exciting times ahead I guess..
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2017, 11:29am; Reply: 27
Well, how do we pick the bones out of that? I have never known such a rapid turnover of playing staff in all my years as a Town fan. It is more than likely that we will field a team on Saturday that Pearson apart, not one player will have played 30 games for the club. Among them will be quite a few that have between zero and two games respectively. I'm all for the change but even i am thinking this is a bit much and a massive gamble. I hope it pays off at some point but it could crash and burn against a decent Luton side.

The team Abdul has picked looks about as good as it gets to me with the players we now have to pick from.
Posted by: Mariner_09, February 1, 2017, 11:34am; Reply: 28
Henderson

Pearson
Collins
Gunning

Mills
Comley
Osborne
Jones
Andrew

Asante
Dyson

Bench: McKeown, Davies, Boyce, Dis, Bolarinwa, Vernon, Yussuf
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 11:41am; Reply: 29
Quoted from ginnywings
Well, how do we pick the bones out of that? I have never known such a rapid turnover of playing staff in all my years as a Town fan. It is more than likely that we will field a team on Saturday that Pearson apart, not one player will have played 30 games for the club. Among them will be quite a few that have between zero and two games respectively. I'm all for the change but even i am thinking this is a bit much and a massive gamble. I hope it pays off at some point but it could crash and burn against a decent Luton side.

The team Abdul has picked looks about as good as it gets to me with the players we now have to pick from.

Wow, Ginny you are the King of "holding your nerve" if your feeling twitchy this is change indeed. I would feel better if this was the start of a new season but either way we are not going down as there is a couple of wins and draws we will get to see us safe, so lets roll with it for a bit.

I doubt it will happen Saturday but personally I would really like to come away from Blundell Park thinking we had played well with the ball on the ground.   .  
Posted by: Maringer, February 1, 2017, 11:42am; Reply: 30
Quoted from ginnywings

Not too sure how Dyson could be classed as being ahead of Yussuf or Asante? Both have actually played League football and scored goals at this level whereas I don't think Dyson has made an appearance higher than Conference North level?

I hope Bignot has some sort of a clue what he's going to do with all these players, a number of whom he's never managed, because I certainly haven't!
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, February 1, 2017, 11:44am; Reply: 31
Should be....

Henderson + 10 Midfield players, because they never got a looking at Stevenage.   ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, February 1, 2017, 11:49am; Reply: 32
boylesports offering 29-20 for a luton win.might have some of that (need to recuperate my losses on bogle satying at gtfc!)
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2017, 11:52am; Reply: 33
I was thinking Vernon and another, whether that be Dyson or Yussuf doesn't really matter to me but some experience in the spine would be a good thing. It then boils down to who is the best to play off Vernon and none of them have vast amounts of experience. The other option is Asante and someone playing off him. I don't particularly think Bogle was that good at playing off another striker as he tended to go where he wanted.

As for the king of cool bit, i'm not worried per se, not in the long term anyway as i think we have enough to be comfortable in the league, but i think the fans may get very twitchy and vocal if we get another disjointed performance like Stevenage. It's going to be interesting in one way or another.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 12:13pm; Reply: 34
For me I would expect,

Henderson

Gunning    Collins    Pearson

Davis                       Comley                     Andrew

Osborne                    jones

Vernon    Yousef

Davis needs to add experience as well as some quality with the dead ball as Omar won't be hogging free kicks any longer. Though Bogle had trouble playing with a hold up man but I think we will continue that way for a bit.  

Sub? Well I reckon they will just draw names out of a hat as there will be plenty of them to choose from
Posted by: Abdul19, February 1, 2017, 1:10pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from ginnywings
I was thinking Vernon and another, whether that be Dyson or Yussuf doesn't really matter to me but some experience in the spine would be a good thing. It then boils down to who is the best to play off Vernon and none of them have vast amounts of experience. .

Precisely my thinking. Whether they've made 6, 3 or 0 FL starts up front makes little difference I'd guess. All down to who MB fancies on the day I suppose.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 1, 2017, 3:58pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Any ideas?

Sorry Marcus but you signed 'em  so you sort 'em  :P
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 1, 2017, 4:00pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from moosey_club

Sorry Marcus but you signed 'em  so you sort 'em  :P

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Posted by: grimreaper, February 1, 2017, 4:47pm; Reply: 38
When Marcus was at Solihull he normally played Asante up front on his own. With support from midfield.
What is interesting is that when Bogle was at Solihull most goals came from him and no one else, which meant if he was not on song there were no goals. Bogle comes to Grimsby and the same thing happens. Asante
Replaces Bogle at Solihull and scores a lot of goals but interestingly  the midfield score goals. What I hope will happen is that with Asante being a team player goals will be coming from all positions.
Posted by: Mariner93er, February 1, 2017, 6:58pm; Reply: 39
I wonder if we could play more of A conte type of system. Let's Jones and osbourne have a free roam up there with comley and clements sitting deeper. Asante certainly looks like he has the physique for the Costa role.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2017, 7:03pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from Mariner93er
I wonder if we could play more of A conte type of system. Let's Jones and osbourne have a free roam up there with comley and clements sitting deeper. Asante certainly looks like he has the physique for the Costa role.

I think Maxwell may get a start. MB keeps mentioning physicality and he looks to have that, same with Jones. Whose place he will take, i don't know.
Posted by: Mariner93er, February 1, 2017, 7:05pm; Reply: 41
Maybe maxwell and comley deep. Either way, I think giving Jones and osbourne more  freedom could be key if we are to play with wing backs.  
Posted by: Cloudy, February 1, 2017, 7:26pm; Reply: 42
Think Herts isn't far away.

I would go with;

Henderson

Boyce.              Pearson              Collins

Mills                                                           Comley.                                          Andrew

S Jones.                             Osbourne

Vernon.                        Asante

Subs; McKeown, Gunning, Davies, Disley, Dyson, Yussef & Clements
Posted by: lee65, February 1, 2017, 7:53pm; Reply: 43
Look on the bright side, not much point Luton watching videos of how we play by way of scouting, as we've no idea ourselves  :)
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 1, 2017, 8:00pm; Reply: 44
Suspect that despite his obvious quality, that Davies doesn't have legs to play wing back. Need the pace and mobility of Mills and Andrew to make that formation work.
Posted by: Meza, February 1, 2017, 8:32pm; Reply: 45
But he also explains plan B too 433 maybe?  For me Osbourne and Jones must start with either comley or maxwell as the holding midfielder.  Mills and Andrews as wing backs and Asante and Yussuf as strikers.  Sorry Scott but you do get a chance on the bench.
Posted by: TAGG, February 1, 2017, 9:30pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from ginnywings
Forgot about Maxwell.  :-/

Must have missed this one 😳😳
Posted by: lukeo, February 1, 2017, 11:09pm; Reply: 47
Henderson or me still undecided

Pearson
Collins
Gunning

Mills
Comley
Osborne
Jones
Andrew

Asante
Dyson/yussuf

Bench: McKeown, Davies, Boyce, Dis, Bolarinwa, Vernon, Yussuf/Dyson
Posted by: UFindusMariner, February 1, 2017, 11:16pm; Reply: 48
Henderson

Pearson
Collins
Gunning

Davies
Jones
Comley
Osborne
Andrew

Asante
Yussuf

Subs: McKeown, Mills, Disley, Maxwell, Vernon, Bolawinra, Dyson.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2017, 11:18pm; Reply: 49
Quoted from lukeo
Henderson or me still undecided

Pearson
Collins
Gunning

Mills
Comley
Osborne
Jones
Andrew

Asante
Dyson/yussuf

Bench: McKeown, Davies, Boyce, Dis, Bolarinwa, Vernon, Yussuf/Dyson

That's not a bad shout but i think Maxwell will be in there, if he has got over his slight niggle that is. Will be interesting down at Cheapside tomorrow.

Maybe they should split into 2 groups and play it's a knockout. Winning team get to play against Luton.
Posted by: Mariner93er, February 1, 2017, 11:27pm; Reply: 50
Henderson
Davies   pearson   collins   gunning   Andrew
                     Comley       maxwell
  Jones                                                osbourne
                              Asante
Posted by: Garth, February 2, 2017, 10:37am; Reply: 51
Dyson has to start or at least be on the bench, Evertons promising young. ster must have something about him surely.  unless we treat him like Henderson for the next few games.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 2, 2017, 10:48am; Reply: 52
                                              Henderson

Mills   Boyce    Pearson  Collins   Andrew

Comley             Maxwell

Jones

Vernon          Asantle

To be truthful I do not have a clue what Marcus will do,

2 holding midfield players gives Jones freedom to go where he likes though.

Who sits on the bench will give Marcus a headache as well.
Posted by: Bigdog, February 2, 2017, 11:08am; Reply: 53
If everyone was match fit and game ready, I'd like to see

Henderson

Gunning        Pearson         Collins  

Davies                 Comley          Maxwell            Andrew

Jones                                Osborne

Dyson

Mills looks like he needs a rest, going forward he would be in for Davies. Would like to see Asante or Yussuf too but intrigued with Dyson's reputation. He could be far better than the other forwards. Also playing both Jones and Osborne adds goals and creativity with the security of two holding midfielders.

Won't be anything like the above line up, but it's what I'd be interested to see..            
Posted by: Mariner93er, February 2, 2017, 1:03pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Bigdog
If everyone was match fit and game ready, I'd like to see

Henderson

Gunning        Pearson         Collins  

Davies                 Comley          Maxwell            Andrew

Jones                                Osborne

Dyson

]

We need something like this to make the wing backs effective I think. Unless you have players higher up the pitch cutting in from wide, and therefore dragging the opposition fullbacks narrower, it is very hard to create space for the wing backs to overlap. It also makes it easy for the opposition to crowd the middle of the pitch, stifling us.
Posted by: chaos33, February 2, 2017, 3:55pm; Reply: 55
I'd quite like to see 4-3-1-2

Henderson
Mills
Andrew
Gunning
Collins

Comley
Maxwell (if fit)
Osborne

Jones

Asante
Dyson

Only thing that would bother me, on reflection, is a lack of experience/leadership, so that's probably a rubbish idea. In fact...forget I suggested it.

It's really difficult with so many players, and also without any decent wingers.

My Luton supporting mate reckons that The Hatters  have glaring weaknesses - lack of experience and leadership themselves - young lads - no influential centre midfielder - defensively error prone, lost a key player with injury, but with some skilful, quick players. Like us, they are better away than at home.

Wouldn't want to call this. It won't  be in my acca!
Posted by: golfer, February 2, 2017, 7:07pm; Reply: 56
                                                  Henderson

Davies              Pearson                       Collins        Andrew

Gunning

Mills                    Jones                  Osbourne

Vernon                   Asante

Posted by: Garth, February 2, 2017, 7:15pm; Reply: 57
Why Gunning instead of Boyce, I thought our defensive partnership has been Ok, Stevenage goals coming from a worldy free kick and a gift goal.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 2, 2017, 7:20pm; Reply: 58
Suspect Dyson and Jones will start so...

Henderson

Boyce                        Pearson            Collins

Mills                               Comley                        Clements                         Andrew

Jones                                         Osborne

Dyson

Thinking Maxwell will replace Clements when fit.
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, February 2, 2017, 7:27pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from Sigone
My brain has gone into meltdown with all the players we've signed, is phil bonnyman still at the club? :B

Ah a household name!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 2, 2017, 8:27pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Garth
Why Gunning instead of Boyce, I thought our defensive partnership has been Ok, Stevenage goals coming from a worldy free kick and a gift goal.

Boyce has done o.k. on the right of a three since he came in to be honest.  
Posted by: chaos33, February 2, 2017, 9:20pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from Garth

I don't rate Boyce. I do rate Gunning.
Posted by: Mariner_09, February 2, 2017, 9:41pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from chaos33

You rate Gunning on what basis?
Posted by: chaos33, February 2, 2017, 10:08pm; Reply: 63
On what basis? On what basis do you normally rate players? He's a good footballer.
Posted by: gtfc98, February 2, 2017, 10:16pm; Reply: 64
I don't rate Boyce. He'd be my last choice out of all of our CB's.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 2, 2017, 10:18pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from chaos33

Like 99.9% of us I've only seen half a game and a bit at the end of another, not enough to say what he can and can't do I reckon.
Posted by: chaos33, February 2, 2017, 10:29pm; Reply: 66
Watched a fair bit of SPL. Watched a fair bit of Boyce too.
Posted by: Grantley, February 3, 2017, 12:48am; Reply: 67
Collins
Pearson
Boyce
Gowling

In that order. Seeing as I've seen Gunning play 1 hour of football, I'll reserve judgement.
Posted by: AussieMariner, February 3, 2017, 8:09am; Reply: 68
McKeown

Mills
Pearson
Collins
Davies

Berett
Disley
Sommerfield

Jackson
Vernon
Bolarinwa

OK I'm kidding, but that could easily have been a PH line up with Omar gone - I reckon maybe five of the above might be in the starting line up
Posted by: Mariner_09, February 3, 2017, 9:42am; Reply: 69
Well with Henderson seemingly gone:

McKeown

Pearson
Collins
Gunning

Mills
Osborne
Comley
Jones
Andrew

Dyson
Asante

Bench: Warrington, Boyce, Davies, Dis, Bolarinwa, Vernon, Yussuf
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 3, 2017, 9:48am; Reply: 70
Quoted from chaos33
Watched a fair bit of SPL. Watched a fair bit of Boyce too.

At least 50% of the SPL is National League level though mate.  
Posted by: chaos33, February 3, 2017, 11:04am; Reply: 71
I'm aware of that mate, although I'd say it's probably more L2 level generally (except the keepers probably). Defences aren't great so good players stand out, and he is a good player and a fairly effervescent character. Also know someone who's played with him for Ireland U21's and he reckons he's ace but a nutcase.

I see Boyce as fairly limited and mostly inconsistent with questionable decision making and concentration. More national league than L2, although, to be fair, he's done ok recently. Just my opinion.

Posted by: chaos33, February 3, 2017, 11:18am; Reply: 72
Maxwell reportedly not fit for selection Saturday
Posted by: ginnywings, February 3, 2017, 11:35am; Reply: 73
No Hendo either, quick rewrite your teams chaps.
Posted by: 935 (Guest), February 3, 2017, 11:36am; Reply: 74
need a macca song... let him know we still love him...
Posted by: ginnywings, February 3, 2017, 11:39am; Reply: 75
Quoted from 935
need a macca song... let him know we still love him...

Clash- Should i stay, or should i go?
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, February 3, 2017, 12:21pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from ginnywings

Clash- Should i stay, or should i go?

Made me chuckle
Posted by: Bigdog, February 3, 2017, 12:35pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from AussieMariner
McKeown

Mills
Pearson
Collins
Davies

Berett
Disley
Sommerfield

Jackson
Vernon
Bolarinwa

OK I'm kidding, but that could easily have been a PH line up with Omar gone - I reckon maybe five of the above might be in the starting line up

The way it's going, this line up is becoming closer and closer..
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 3, 2017, 5:44pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from grimsby pete
                                 Macca

Mills   Boyce    Pearson  Collins   Andrew

Comley      Jones        Osborne

Yusuf         Asantle

To be truthful I do not have a clue what Marcus will do,

Just updated my selection baring in mind injuries  Deano going back and what Marcus said about twin strikers.

Who sits on the bench will give Marcus a headache as well.

Posted by: golfer, February 3, 2017, 6:15pm; Reply: 79
  MACCA--" Je suis content de vous revoir

Macca

Macca            Macca

Macca      Macca   Macca

Macca  Macca  Macca  Macca  Macca
Posted by: gytone, February 3, 2017, 7:06pm; Reply: 80
I reckon we'll play rush goalie 9 in midfield and 2 up front  ;)
Print page generated: April 30, 2024, 10:11pm