Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 11, 2017, 10:38am
I see theirs a bit of Uproar because of Robbie Williams management team selling them on such sites ( greedy bast ) anyway I was thinking of doing a Barca game later in the year anyone successfully used one of these sites for a European game Dortmund / Madrid if no Barca tickets also acceptable. Tia
Posted by: Belfast Town, January 11, 2017, 10:45am; Reply: 1
I've used them for concert tickets and had great service every time. The reputable sites like Viagogo are trustworthy. The seller doesn't get your money until the secondary ticket site knows you have the tickets -  the site holds your money until you have signed for receipt of the tickets.

Obviously you pay over the odds but it is a sellers' market.
Posted by: gtfc98, January 11, 2017, 10:48am; Reply: 2
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
I see theirs a bit of Uproar because of Robbie Williams management team selling them on such sites ( greedy bast ) anyway I was thinking of doing a Barca game later in the year anyone successfully used one of these sites for a European game Dortmund / Madrid if no Barca tickets also acceptable. Tia

I'm sure if you contact the club they'll put you in touch with our thieving, good for nothing, rip-off merchant, rat of a Club President (Andrew Newman) who will be able to assist.
Posted by: mimma, January 11, 2017, 10:52am; Reply: 3
Wanted 2 Green day tickets for a Christmas present.

Only tickets were on getmein because of them being allowed to Hoover them up by ticketmaster.

£345 for two £39 tickets.

I cannot for the life of me understand how this is legal.

Needless to say I didn't get them. ??)
Posted by: moosey_club, January 11, 2017, 10:57am; Reply: 4
Quoted from mimma

Only tickets were on getmein because of them being allowed to Hoover them up by ticketmaster.

For Green Day i would say steep at 39 quid, if they was playing in my back garden i would go out for the day !!!   ;)
Posted by: Simariner, January 11, 2017, 10:58am; Reply: 5
Have a word with BPVicar on here.

I've been to watch Barcelona and Dortmund games with him (He's sorted the tickets)

Any tips and places to go let me know.....  

Ie: Don't stay in Dortmund  (Nothing there)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 11, 2017, 11:01am; Reply: 6
Quoted from mimma

Because Mrs May's government can't be arsed to do something about it, they muted recently they would "examine this practice" don't hold our breath!  
Posted by: LH, January 11, 2017, 11:03am; Reply: 7
Maybe better off using a football holiday type website? You can buy and spend what you want that way - upgrade hotel, tickets etc. Tickets will be direct from the club probably too. I was looking at it a while back but never got round to doing it.
Posted by: topuphere666, January 11, 2017, 11:07am; Reply: 8
You can buy Barca tickets in the main city square from official sellers. I believe Spanish football clubs release tickets on the Monday before the weekend game. I was there last year and tickets were easy to come about for face value.
Posted by: grimslaa, January 11, 2017, 11:08am; Reply: 9
I used Thomas Cook Sports to go to the Barcelona v Gladbach game in December. Ticket plus 2 nights hotel w/ breakfast for roughly £300 (ticket itself was £50) but got the impression for the lesser games you could get tickets directly from the club.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 11, 2017, 11:09am; Reply: 10
i'm pretty sure that unless it's a big game, you can get tickets when you're out there
Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 11, 2017, 11:13am; Reply: 11
Used them a few times with no problems both in this country and abroad.
AC/DC in Berlin, Stone Roses, Hamburg away games.
Should be ok but I assume that you'll always pay a bit over the odds.
Posted by: Davec, January 11, 2017, 11:35am; Reply: 12
Andrew Newman Is in expert In this.

Fancy having a ticket tout as a president of this football club
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 11, 2017, 11:36am; Reply: 13
Quoted from topuphere666
You can buy Barca tickets in the main city square from official sellers. I believe Spanish football clubs release tickets on the Monday before the weekend game. I was there last year and tickets were easy to come about for face value.

Thanks for that, it's something I'll bear in mind as I'm looking at taking my lad for his 16th birthday.
Posted by: psgmariner, January 11, 2017, 11:49am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Davec
Andrew Newman Is in expert In this.

Fancy having a ticket tout as a president of this football club

Eh? He's not President of GTFC is he?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 11, 2017, 11:55am; Reply: 15
We have a President?
Posted by: topuphere666, January 11, 2017, 11:56am; Reply: 16
It'll be amazing for you to go. There's a direct bus from the airport to Barca centre and then a short bus ride to the stadium. The ticket stands are all over the city.
Posted by: mimma, January 11, 2017, 11:59am; Reply: 17
Are you confusing him with Donald Trump?
Posted by: Davec, January 11, 2017, 12:10pm; Reply: 18
Andrew Newman is a club president
Posted by: bradzmilne, January 11, 2017, 12:15pm; Reply: 19
I've never seen European events on there but Twickets is a fantastic site/app to buy tickets off. All tickets have to be sold at face value as it is an anti tout website
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 11, 2017, 12:27pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from topuphere666
It'll be amazing for you to go. There's a direct bus from the airport to Barca centre and then a short bus ride to the stadium. The ticket stands are all over the city.

Brilliant, thanks for that mate.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 11, 2017, 11:30pm; Reply: 21
Thanks for the advice lads I've personally done Dortmund but I'm taking my lad and even though I loved the yellow wall I think Barca's would be his no 1 choice thanks again everyone
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 2:00am