Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 9:46pm
Waiting for you mariners on saturday hope you all enjoy your day out and hopefully my prediction from the last game we had will come true again  ;D but warn you wrap up its cold up north and if you want to return the banter just ask for me here http://www.hufc1908.proboards.co.uk
Posted by: wigworld, January 3, 2017, 9:49pm; Reply: 1
I had no idea Yoda was a monkey hanger.
Posted by: hheh2, January 3, 2017, 9:57pm; Reply: 2
You're gonna need more bait if you want to catch on the fishy
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 10:03pm; Reply: 3
The last time i was fishing in Grimsby i caught a few tiddlers three i think just before i went Podging . 8)
Posted by: H19P1, January 3, 2017, 10:04pm; Reply: 4
Hook line and sinker 🎣
Posted by: WesternMariner, January 3, 2017, 10:06pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from wigworld
I had no idea Yoda was a monkey hanger.

Brilliant!!!

"Yet losing you are, a different game should you play...."
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 10:10pm; Reply: 6
Unbeaten in 2017  :P unbeaten agaisnt you lot this season  ;)
Posted by: Meza, January 3, 2017, 10:12pm; Reply: 7
But you wont finish above us tho cost your shite.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2017, 10:13pm; Reply: 8
You are unbeaten against us going back years and it is one of life's great mysteries to me how a middling club in the @rse end of nowhere keep on wupping us.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 3, 2017, 10:13pm; Reply: 9
Hows that star centre half you pinched from us working out ?
Posted by: H19P1, January 3, 2017, 10:14pm; Reply: 10
Against is the correct smelling 😂
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 10:29pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from moosey_club
Hows that star centre half you pinched from us working out ?

We made money on him and will do with PODGE a lot more .....oh and why we are at it have you got anymore we can make money on

(clap)(clap)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2017, 10:32pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from BLUETHRUANDTHRU

We made money on him and will do with PODGE a lot more .....oh and why we are at it have you got anymore we can make money on

(clap)(clap)

25 grand wasn't it? Look out Chelsea, there's a new player in town.
Posted by: jaygy, January 3, 2017, 10:35pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from ginnywings

They paid out more than that in fines for all his yellow and red cards 😂
Posted by: moosey_club, January 3, 2017, 10:38pm; Reply: 14

(clap)(clap)

Theres a lad called Berrett......
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 10:42pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from ginnywings

Paper talk and if your papers are out like ours then there will be shite lol ......our chairman on twitter yes our chairman talks to the fans a modern day one unlike others,as for TOTO the manager who also left you turned his head .

Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2017, 10:47pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from jaygy

They paid out more than that in fines for all his yellow and red cards 😂

He saved them a fortune in win bonuses though.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2017, 10:49pm; Reply: 17

Paper talk and if your papers are out like ours then there will be shite lol ......our chairman on twitter yes our chairman talks to the fans a modern day one unlike others,as for TOTO the manager who also left you turned his head .

Wouldn't have thought his head would need much turning to leave Hartlepool for Shrewsbury.
Posted by: LH, January 3, 2017, 10:50pm; Reply: 18
To be fair our 'chairman' comes on here for a chat every now and again.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2017, 10:59pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from LH

And makes friendly personal invites.  :X
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 10:59pm; Reply: 20
Good its nice to talk.(grouplove)
Posted by: sydney, January 3, 2017, 11:08pm; Reply: 21
We will win at your place Saturday
Bignot will get the chance to have a chat to Podge as well
😉
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 3, 2017, 11:32pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from LH

And must have gone to the same school as Bluethruandthru judging by the way they both write.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 11:42pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from KingstonMariner

And must have gone to the same school as Bluethruandthru judging by the way they both write.

Oh great free English lessons.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 3, 2017, 11:50pm; Reply: 24

Oh great free English lessons.

You're welcome.

Very educational this board.

Another thing you will learn is this is not a Frenchman:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/monkey-in-uniform/54527/
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 3, 2017, 11:56pm; Reply: 25
Ah good old uncle CEDRIC
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 4, 2017, 12:14am; Reply: 26
Waiting for you mariners on saturday hope you all enjoy your day out and hopefully my prediction from the last game we had will come true again  ;D  but warn you wrap up its cold up north and if you want to return the banter just ask for me here http://www.hufc1908.proboards.co.uk

Too right it is, my wife is from Whitley Bay and its always a shock to the system when we go up there.

Posted by: Kris2, January 4, 2017, 2:01am; Reply: 27
Quoted from LH

Lol sort of. Seems only for negative things.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 4, 2017, 5:03am; Reply: 28

(clap)(clap)

Ye you keep scraping around making a few grand and a bag of crisps on someone who couldnt wait to ditch you at the first opportunity and in the meantime we look set for a cheque with at least four more noughts on at the end for a proper player.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 4, 2017, 4:44pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from ginnywings

Wouldn't have thought his head would need much turning to leave Hartlepool for Shrewsbury.

Whoah Ginny,  gonna have to stop you there bud.  You must be thinking of a different Hartlepool, this guy is from the other Hartlepool ..you remember from the pre season messages...the massive football club Hartlepool,... who had mega bucks, were spending their way out of this division ( strangely enough they are but in the wrong way) ....was miles better then GY in every way, no crime , no drugs , a football players paradise.....
not to be mistaken with the sh!t tip north eastern geordie wanna be Hartlepool.
Posted by: mariner91, January 4, 2017, 5:08pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from moosey_club

Whoah Ginny,  gonna have to stop you there bud.  You must be thinking of a different Hartlepool, this guy is from the other Hartlepool ..you remember from the pre season messages...the massive football club Hartlepool,... who had mega bucks, were spending their way out of this division ( strangely enough they are but in the wrong way) ....was miles better then GY in every way, no crime , no drugs , a football players paradise.....
not to be mistaken with the sh!t tip north eastern geordie wanna be Hartlepool.

Does make me chuckle that one of these posters was on here before the game at BP bigging up the fact they were expecting to bring 300  ;D.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 4, 2017, 5:25pm; Reply: 31
Brilliant post Moosey.
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, January 4, 2017, 5:32pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from mariner91

Does make me chuckle that one of these posters was on here before the game at BP bigging up the fact they were expecting to bring 300  ;D.

Massive club  ??) ??) ??)
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 4, 2017, 5:45pm; Reply: 33
Tell you what you lot are deluded you do actually think you are a big club I remember when we played you in October then I sat back and watched the excuses you came out with after we stuffed you let's see what you say Saturday night .Moosey Geordie wannabe we are 40 miles from Newcastle 15 miles from the Boro we don't class ourselves as Geordies or Smoggies anymore than you class yourself as part of the borough of Hull so get your facts right and geography right.
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 4, 2017, 5:50pm; Reply: 34
Tell you what you lot are deluded you do actually think you are a big club I remember when we played you in October then I sat back and watched the excuses you came out with after we stuffed you let's see what you say Saturday night .Moosey Geordie wannabe we are 40 miles from Newcastle 15 miles from the Boro we don't class ourselves as Geordies or Smoggies anymore than you class yourself as part of the borough of Hull so get your facts right and geography right.

Chomp chomp chomp.  ;D
Posted by: RoboCod, January 4, 2017, 5:54pm; Reply: 35
[img]https://www.bronnley.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/slider-banner-handbagmini.jpg[/img]
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 4, 2017, 6:08pm; Reply: 36
Used to like chomps but my false teeth stick to them now.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 4, 2017, 6:13pm; Reply: 37

Noooooooo.............. 8)
Posted by: H19P1, January 4, 2017, 6:30pm; Reply: 38
Think the Hartlepool posters are secret GTFC fans as they can't stop flirting with us 😍
Posted by: highcliff mariner, January 4, 2017, 6:33pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from H19P1
Think the Hartlepool posters are secret GTFC fans as they can't stop flirting with us 😍

Who could blame em ? 😎
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 4, 2017, 6:37pm; Reply: 40
No you smell of fish you wouldn't go with a lady of the night who smelt of fish ....  would you ?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 4, 2017, 6:55pm; Reply: 41

As i said last time this came up, we are not a big club but we are bigger and have far more potential than you lot. You flirt with relegation most seasons and eventually you will go down and end up as another Gateshead. You may well beat us again at your place but we will end the season higher than you, of that i have no doubt.
Posted by: H19P1, January 4, 2017, 7:21pm; Reply: 42
Bluethruandthru stop it you little fluzy
Posted by: mariner91, January 4, 2017, 7:46pm; Reply: 43
No you smell of fish you wouldn't go with a lady of the night who smelt of fish ....  would you ?

Your dad did and you should be thankful for that.
Posted by: Cloudy, January 4, 2017, 7:56pm; Reply: 44
Unless Hartlepool win on Saturday it could be the end for Hignett

He must be under huge pressure having wasted a massive budget in the summer
Posted by: moosey_club, January 4, 2017, 8:46pm; Reply: 45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT9BeGNnCqw

My work here is done.  8)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 4, 2017, 9:04pm; Reply: 46

Don't bring your mother into this please!

Stick to weekends around seaton and nights out in yarm!
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, January 4, 2017, 9:14pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from moosey_club

Reel in the ape srangler (hang)(hang)
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 4, 2017, 9:54pm; Reply: 48

Well you can tell me mrs no cinema saturday night then...
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 4, 2017, 9:57pm; Reply: 49
WhoooWhoo getting personal now are mariner 91 is that the  year you where born and that joke is a lot older but you get a laugh out of it with your bully mates against one little Poolie come onto our board and you would be treat with respect ,So you can see why that no one likes you or the place you live ....oh and one last prostitutes went long before I was born but you could still get them in Grim sby then and now what would all those fisherman do whoops sorry you don't any.
Posted by: chaos33, January 4, 2017, 10:00pm; Reply: 50
I'd love to know the average age of people taking part in this thread. I reckon it might be quite surprising!
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 4, 2017, 10:03pm; Reply: 51
WhoooWhoo getting personal now are mariner 91 is that the  year you where born and that joke is a lot older but you get a laugh out of it with your bully mates against one little Poolie come onto our board and you would be treat with respect ,So you can see why that no one likes you or the place you live ....oh and one last prostitutes went long before I was born but you could still get them in Grim sby then and now what would all those fisherman do whoops sorry you don't any.

Still chomping fella, far too easy. You're well out of your depth.
I guess your comment about having false teeth is nothing to do with your age. I suspect they have been knocked out. Never mind. When you do go to non league (you know it's not too far away),  you might just be able to hold your own occasionally!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 4, 2017, 10:06pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from blackandwhitelaces

Reel in the ape srangler (hang)(hang)

Is that a euphemism?
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 4, 2017, 10:11pm; Reply: 53
Who on earth is this chap (clap2) (clap2)

Great to read this like.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 4, 2017, 10:12pm; Reply: 54

Prostitutes are found in every town and city, so you shouldn't be so touchy at least she is able to to put food on your table.
Posted by: H19P1, January 4, 2017, 10:12pm; Reply: 55
I'm wondering if you'll be this cheeky to GTFC fans on Saturday instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

I really do feel sorry for you fella
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, January 4, 2017, 10:21pm; Reply: 56

SHOCK HORROR. No one likes us or the place we live,come on who told him where I live.And I for one am really offended about the comment made about the Grimsby fishing industry  ;)
Posted by: mariner91, January 4, 2017, 10:24pm; Reply: 57

Elephant and castle is a shithole I agree but I'd rather live here than Hartlepool. Hell I'd rather be in Darlington than Hartlepool. We do treat opposition posters with respect when they've got something decent to add to the forum, heck even some Lincoln posters are tolerated on here. You, on the other hand, are an illiterate, boring moron.
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 4, 2017, 11:01pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from mariner91

Hell I'd rather be in Darlington than Hartlepool.

Amen to that brother!
(clap)(clap)
Posted by: highcliff mariner, January 4, 2017, 11:10pm; Reply: 59

Maaaaaaaaaam they're picking on me 😫
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, January 4, 2017, 11:22pm; Reply: 60
Cleethorpes, the armpit of England 😷 I hope I never have to return.
Posted by: mariner91, January 4, 2017, 11:24pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from MonkeyHanger1908

With any luck you'll be visiting Barrow and Southport next year.
Posted by: Grimal, January 4, 2017, 11:47pm; Reply: 62

I'd sooner be the armpit of England than the Arsole that Hartlepool is. (knight)
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 4, 2017, 11:49pm; Reply: 63

Hartlepool, the sweaty gooch of England.
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, January 5, 2017, 12:03am; Reply: 64
You would miss us if we went down! Soooo many of you telling us to look at the table, it's 6 pts.. Swiftly turned into 3 pts on Saturday. Hope your all there to hear it in person!

We've got Amond.. 🎵
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 12:59am; Reply: 65
See that clown Andy Park as turned is that where ended after your charity walk in Grim sby or was it the bang on the head that could of killed you and you lost your memory instead of shagging sheep your now slapping it with a wet haddock .....been on the bunker lately there missing you and have open up Remembrance thread for You,and for the rest of you ...who open this thread who biting against who .
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:10am; Reply: 66
Ps I refer to my opening post I came in peace and was cyber bullied straight away but who gives a excrement a load of out of work fisherman giving grief I can take it so bring it on cod heads oh I hope you have the balls to come on Saturday night after we stuffed you again and if it's the other way round I WILL BE BACK . 8)
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:10am; Reply: 67
Ps I refer to my opening post I came in peace and was cyber bullied straight away but who gives a excrement a load of out of work fisherman giving grief I can take it so bring it on cod heads oh I hope you have the balls to come on Saturday night after we stuffed you again and if it's the other way round I WILL BE BACK . 8)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 5, 2017, 1:12am; Reply: 68
See that clown Andy Park as turned is that where ended after your charity walk in Grim sby or was it the bang on the head that could of killed you and you lost your memory instead of shagging sheep your now slapping it with a wet haddock .....been on the bunker lately there missing you and have open up Remembrance thread for You,and for the rest of you ...who open this thread who biting against who .

I can only presume that makes sense in a mock Geordie accent, because i'm fooked if i know what the hell that gibberish means.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:15am; Reply: 69
He will
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 7:10am; Reply: 70

Probably end up more Grimsby fans at the game than your lot anyway so you will be able to tell us face to face when we take over your ground.Prepare to be Bogled
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 10:26am; Reply: 71
We will take over ha ha tell the boys in the North West corner they may disagree with you ,No they will disagree with you you here them you might even see them you will definitely hear them.
Posted by: Cloudy, January 5, 2017, 10:28am; Reply: 72
We will take over ha ha tell the boys in the North West corner they may disagree with you ,No they will disagree with you you here them you might even see them you will definitely hear them.

Illiterate monkey alert
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, January 5, 2017, 10:29am; Reply: 73

Is this written in some sort of code only used by ape srangeling morons
Posted by: gary_elton, January 5, 2017, 10:57am; Reply: 74
Quoted from Marinerz93

Prostitutes are found in every town and city, so you shouldn't be so touchy at least she is able to to put food on your table.

I was talking to his Mum the other day , she answered when she didnt have her mouth full.....
Posted by: Mariner_09, January 5, 2017, 11:21am; Reply: 75
I really hope we win on Saturday.
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 5, 2017, 11:40am; Reply: 76

What ?

Both of them  :-/
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 12:50pm; Reply: 77
Like a I said a warm welcome but If you prefer another type of welcome then are those who will oblige you just look to your right and you will see your welcoming committee.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 12:55pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from Mariner_09
I really hope we win on Saturday.

I hope you don`t ;D
Posted by: Cloudy, January 5, 2017, 12:55pm; Reply: 79
Like a I said a warm welcome but I'd prefer another type of welcome then are those who will oblige you just look to your right and you will see your welcoming committee.

Agh threats now is it?

You focus on your relegation battle there's a good lad
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 12:57pm; Reply: 80
Like a I said a warm welcome but If you prefer another type of welcome then are those who will oblige you just look to your right and you will see your welcoming committee.

Are they the arm waving goons who leapt out of their mini buses at our place who failed miserably to move on half a dozen locals eating their chips ;D
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 12:58pm; Reply: 81
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Probably end up more Grimsby fans at the game than your lot anyway so you will be able to tell us face to face when we take over your ground.Prepare to be Bogled

You on the vodka early ,no problem i prefer face to face not a keyboard warrior ...i came in peace but you lot decided to be unsociable so i am standing my ground.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 1:00pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from Cloudy

Agh threats now is it?

tsk tsk I know at least with Darlo and Gateshead we had a nice big stand to sit in and they welcomed a proper following these lot are most ungrateful.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 1:04pm; Reply: 83

You on the vodka early ,no problem i prefer face to face not a keyboard warrior ...i came in peace but you lot decided to be unsociable so i am standing my ground.

Good for you I bet you are alone
Posted by: Posh Harry, January 5, 2017, 1:08pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from Cloudy

Agh threats now is it?

I think he needs to focus on asking his mam if he is allowed out on Saturday neet after game for a shandy
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 1:11pm; Reply: 85
Quoted from Posh Harry

I think he needs to focus on asking his mam if he is allowed out on Saturday neet after game for a shandy

is this before or after he asks if he can climb on his sister?
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:12pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from gary_elton

I was talking to his Mum the other day , she answered when she didnt have her mouth full.....

Must of been your mum mine as been dead almost 40 years unless your a clairvoyant

Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:25pm; Reply: 87
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Are they the arm waving goons who leapt out of their mini buses at our place who failed miserably to move on half a dozen locals eating their chips ;D

Every club as them unfortunatly we have ours you have yours and life in general as them and i bet a bottom dollar yours will be there saturday. ??)

Posted by: 139881 (Guest), January 5, 2017, 1:30pm; Reply: 88

Can someone ban this clown? He's clearly here on a wind up
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 5, 2017, 1:31pm; Reply: 89

Must of been your mum mine as been dead almost 40 years unless your a clairvoyant

Well you've confused the f*k out of me mate.

If your Mum has been dead for 40 years, that would make you far far older than the twelve year old you would appear to be ?!!!!
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:39pm; Reply: 90
Quoted from 1mickylyons

is this before or after he asks if he can climb on his sister?

WHOO cutting my your so hurtful i thought you where friendly you where in october when you gave us 3 points.

Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 1:42pm; Reply: 91
Quoted from Civvy at last

If your Mum has been dead for 40 years, that would make you far far older than the twelve year old you would appear to be ?!!!!

Again i came in peace but if you lot want to give childish remarks then i will act up to it.

Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 1:43pm; Reply: 92

Every club as them unfortunatly we have ours you have yours and life in general as them and i bet a bottom dollar yours will be there saturday. ??)

Unlikely they will have secured tickets for this game other than maybe a handful?I would describe our away support as loud,passionate and proper football supporters which is what we like to see here ie Pompey fans the other week 1100 came and they were great it was a pleasure to see and hear a full away end.Of course you can enjoy that experience Saturday then you can look forward to next Season when Braintree will bring 12 or 13 on a Saturday and any away following over 100 will be deemed a hell of a turnout.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 1:43pm; Reply: 93

Again i came in peace but if you lot want to give childish remarks then i will act up to it.

Go get your crayons
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 5, 2017, 1:45pm; Reply: 94
Lets get back to a bit of friendly banter, :)

Do not be a stranger after we win at your place on Saturday,

Please come back on here next season and remind us what its like being non league,

I think your stay will be a lot longer than our 6 years. ;D
Posted by: RoboCod, January 5, 2017, 1:45pm; Reply: 95

so i am standing my ground.

You're not on 'your' ground, you're on a rival clubs site. What exactly did you expect? I was prepared to let it go while I thought you were 14 but now it's a bit embarrassing.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 5, 2017, 1:57pm; Reply: 96
Quoted from Civvy at last

Hartlepool Civvy.....you know Hartlepool !!!....world renown for having ground breaking cryogenic and fertilisation research facilities on every corner.., The Hangus Research Institute for instance has been freezing everything from humans to eggs and sperm for centuries, Walt Disney for one...easily within even their primary school kids science capabilities to create a baby 40 years after the mother has passed on.
its not GY mate...its Hartlepool !!
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 5, 2017, 2:03pm; Reply: 97
Quoted from moosey_club

Hartlepool Civvy.....you know Hartlepool !!!....world renown for having ground breaking cryogenic and fertilisation research facilities on every corner.., The Hangus Research Institute for instance has been freezing everything from humans to eggs and sperm for centuries, Walt Disney for one...easily within even their primary school kids science capabilities to create a baby 40 years after the mother has passed on.
its not GY mate...its Hartlepool !!

40 years later they jump out of moving vans and shout Blue Order very loudly whilst waving their arms about and the only way to stop them is to stand perfectly still and flick a chip at them based on what I saw a few weeks back.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 5, 2017, 5:11pm; Reply: 98
Quoted from 1mickylyons

40 years later they jump out of moving vans and shout Blue Order very loudly whilst waving their arms about and the only way to stop them is to stand perfectly still and flick a chip at them based on what I saw a few weeks back.

Was strolling past at the same time... ;D
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 6:43pm; Reply: 99
Well again you bite it as been fun winding you  lot of inbreads up I will back Saturday night as I was on October the first when you where far more generous  ,and as for non league would not know about that never been there always been a league club now maybe a big club like Grimsby could tell us what it's like you where there long enough hope my spelling and grammar are right for MONKET SRANGLER that is how you spelt it right. ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, January 5, 2017, 6:49pm; Reply: 100
Inbreads- so no more.
Posted by: H19P1, January 5, 2017, 6:56pm; Reply: 101
Hey Blu geezer you should toss out more of your funny remarks; that's all they're good for 😆
Posted by: RoboCod, January 5, 2017, 7:11pm; Reply: 102
Quoted from ginnywings
Inbreads- so no more.

He sure toasted us, what a guy (biggrin)
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, January 5, 2017, 8:27pm; Reply: 103
Fine example of the County Durham education system  :P :P
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2017, 8:42pm; Reply: 104

A dance off is it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BATZELa.gif[/img]
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2017, 8:43pm; Reply: 105

Like a loud fart you mean.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2017, 8:44pm; Reply: 106

Or necrophiliac, no it isn't an animal you can hang, you'll have to look up what that means.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 9:23pm; Reply: 107
Hilarious (sorry)(thanks)   4  (welcome) i love you all you made me feel like one of the family which one do i sleep with first .
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2017, 9:27pm; Reply: 108
Hilarious (sorry)(thanks)   4  (welcome) i love you all you made me feel like one of the family which one do i sleep with first .

This isn't Hartlepool!!!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 5, 2017, 9:29pm; Reply: 109

Our travelling monkey will be really worried that the gallows will be dusted off seeing this. What are you going to do hit them with your keyboard?

You my friend are a case study on why people should  not marry their sisters.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 5, 2017, 9:30pm; Reply: 110

Don't feed the troll........(threads going round in circles).........well not until Saturday 5 o'clock.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2017, 9:32pm; Reply: 111
Quoted from 1mickylyons

I was being dropped off and we were waiting in a line of traffic near the Mariner chippy when 3 or 4 different coloured mini buses with a police escort. The mini buses stopped in Neville street, and a couple of 40+ year old toothless wonders got out started waving their arms around shouting come on at some old granny. She just shook her head and walked straight past them, this must have been 5 to 10 minutes before the game, proper nauwty.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, January 5, 2017, 9:42pm; Reply: 112
Quoted from promotion plaice

Don't feed the troll........(threads going round in circles).........well not until Saturday 5 o'clock.

No good you be back in the woodwork
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 6, 2017, 7:15am; Reply: 113
Quoted from Marinerz93

I was being dropped off and we were waiting in a line of traffic near the Mariner chippy when 3 or 4 different coloured mini buses with a police escort. The mini buses stopped in Neville street, and a couple of 40+ year old toothless wonders got out started waving their arms around shouting come on at some old granny. She just shook her head and walked straight past them, this must have been 5 to 10 minutes before the game, proper nauwty.

Yep that was them terrifying bunch of loons.I was probably the only Town fan injured in the ensuing melee when I managed to swallow half a fishcake whilst trying to decipher what they were yelling at me. These subhumans from the north east don't tend to fare very well on the CLPS mean streets the last time I saw anything like this it was twenty or so Gateshead/Newcastle 40 somethings getting beaten up in the Mcdonalds carpark by a load of little kids after also waving their arms about.
Posted by: Mallyner, January 6, 2017, 7:25am; Reply: 114
Quoted from Marinerz93

A dance off is it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BATZELa.gif[/img]

And we have got Kevin and Jo Clifton.  :)

Not to mention Lloyd Griffith.

Oops I did.  :-/
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 6, 2017, 5:28pm; Reply: 115
Quoted from Mallyner

And we have got Kevin and Jo Clifton.  :)

Not to mention Lloyd Griffith.

Oops I did.  :-/

No one can out dance Lloyd  ;D

[youtube]LwN1gQqdSDc[/youtube]
Posted by: moosey_club, January 7, 2017, 4:57pm; Reply: 116
0-1  

tumbleweed........ ;D
Posted by: RoboCod, January 7, 2017, 5:05pm; Reply: 117
[img]http://drhelmspickett.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/keep-calm-when-you-re-feeling-blue1-257x300.png[/img]

...ThruAndThru
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 7, 2017, 11:23am; Reply: 118
And A WARM WELCOME WILL BE waiting for BLUETHRUANDTHRU if he ever decides to grace our messageboard again.  ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, May 7, 2017, 11:49am; Reply: 119
Quoted from ginnywings

As i said last time this came up, we are not a big club but we are bigger and have far more potential than you lot. You flirt with relegation most seasons and eventually you will go down and end up as another Gateshead. You may well beat us again at your place but we will end the season higher than you, of that i have no doubt.

And there you have it. It's great when things come together.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 7, 2017, 11:49am; Reply: 120
Quoted from Les Brechin
And A WARM WELCOME WILL BE waiting for BLUETHRUANDTHRU if he ever decides to grace our messageboard again.  ;D

I am sure his talents and intellect will be appreciated on the message boards of Maidenhead, AFC Fylde, Solihull Moors and Guisley.

I am sure he's already looking forward to their local derby at Gateshead ;)
Posted by: ginnywings, May 7, 2017, 12:03pm; Reply: 121
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I am sure his talents and intellect will be appreciated on the message boards of Maidenhead, AFC Fylde, Solihull Moors and Guisley.

I am sure he's already looking forward to their local derby at Gateshead ;)

Christ, that's depressing. I almost feel sorry for them..........almost.
Posted by: mariner91, May 7, 2017, 12:16pm; Reply: 122

Don't worry pal, got a feeling you won't have to for a long time  ;D.
Posted by: mariner91, May 7, 2017, 12:16pm; Reply: 123
Quoted from mariner91

With any luck you'll be visiting Barrow and Southport next year.

Our luck was in  8)
Posted by: mariner83, May 7, 2017, 5:26pm; Reply: 124
Quoted from mariner91

Our luck was in  8)

Would love them to be playing Southport next season as that'd mean they were Conference North  ;D

This thread is brilliant  ;D
Posted by: Cayman_mariner, May 8, 2017, 7:01pm; Reply: 125
Wondering how many PM's this guy has received from the Fishy offering our 'condolences' ;)
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 7:31am