Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: midlandsmariner, December 2, 2016, 2:57pm
Hi all,
I've been a Town fan for 37 years and live in Solihull. I try to get to as many away games as possible and several home games too, but never having lived within 150 miles of BP I'm not a season ticket holder.  If anyone has a spare Donny ticket for sale or if anyone is planning to get just the one ticket when the extra allocation goes on sale on Monday, could you please PM me, as I'm not hopeful the extra tickets will become available to Trust members like myself. Many thanks
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 6, 2016, 12:48pm; Reply: 1
If anyone has 2 spare for the Donny game I would be willing to help out.  :)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 6, 2016, 1:29pm; Reply: 2
Don't really understand what the big deal is of the donny game . If u can't get a ticket don't cry about it there's plenty more away games to go to this season
Posted by: mariner91, December 6, 2016, 2:02pm; Reply: 3
Yeah we regularly take 4000 fans to a game only 45 minutes down the road.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 6, 2016, 2:35pm; Reply: 4
I'm not crying about it just offering to help out if anyone has anyone who drops out who can't make the game last minute then I'm willing to help!!
Posted by: Bigdog, December 6, 2016, 2:42pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Don't really understand what the big deal is of the donny game . If u can't get a ticket don't cry about it there's plenty more away games to go to this season

Is that an offer to give yours up to someone without one?
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 6, 2016, 4:17pm; Reply: 6
Donny isn't a big game to me and I'm not off anyway
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 6, 2016, 4:31pm; Reply: 7
And you tell me off for crying!!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 6, 2016, 4:59pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

Nice to see a sense of mutual empathy amongst Town fans.

Posted by: Fat Cobra, December 6, 2016, 7:08pm; Reply: 9
The dry train has put me off, intercourse that
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 6, 2016, 7:50pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
And you tell me off for crying!!

???
Posted by: Garth, December 8, 2016, 10:21am; Reply: 11
Forget Donny as a big game, its nothing to do about who we are playing against, its the satisfaction of traveling away with four thousand other GTFC fans that will in itself win or lose will be a memorable occasion.
a chance to soak up the atmosphere
Posted by: Jaws, December 8, 2016, 2:11pm; Reply: 12
A lot of people booked the day off work, paid train fares, made plans for the kids etc well in advance.

Some of us also don't want to go christmas shopping
Posted by: Caesar, December 8, 2016, 2:19pm; Reply: 13
Yeah I think the point is being part of a big atmosphere, course there will be other away games for which we won't be as daft but I was looking forward to being part of a huge travelling army, and am gutted, yes I will get to other away games but that won't make this not hurt.  I mean come on, if I supported a premiershit team I would be used to not getting tickets for a game but never thought that would happen to me as a Town fan, at least not when we had an allocation of over 4,000 tickets!
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 3:26am