Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, November 28, 2016, 4:48am
for a long time Millwall fans and that family must be very proud this video well done. :B :B :B

https://www.facebook.com/GRMDaily/videos/10154100574542960/
Posted by: mariner83, November 28, 2016, 7:12am; Reply: 1
What's almost as sad, are some the comments in it.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 28, 2016, 8:39am; Reply: 2
Maybe the next most disturbing?

[url]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-fans-filmed-chanting-anti-9345746[/url]
Posted by: Grim74, November 28, 2016, 8:58am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
for a long time Millwall fans and that family must be very proud this video well done. :B :B :B

https://www.facebook.com/GRMDaily/videos/10154100574542960/

Sad but hardly disturbing Not trying to downplay it in anyway she's a piece of scum in my opinion but if that's the most disturbing thing you have seen then you need to get on you tube more and see what vile is being preached in the mosques up and down this country, but to get really disturbed there is plenty of lawful execution on video around the world by way of stoning/ head chopping etc
Posted by: Grim74, November 28, 2016, 9:01am; Reply: 4
Maybe the next most disturbing?

[url]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-fans-filmed-chanting-anti-9345746[/url]

Not really disturbing though I think it's the Mirror headlines that have got to you, cant really hear anything here.
Posted by: Rick12, November 28, 2016, 9:30am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Grim74

Sad but hardly disturbing Not trying to downplay it in anyway she's a piece of scum in my opinion but if that's the most disturbing thing you have seen then you need to get on you tube more and see what vile is being preached in the mosques up and down this country, but to get really disturbed there is plenty of lawful execution on video around the world by way of stoning/ head chopping etc
What is disturbing and 1000 x more than the video posted in the opening post was what happened to Jamie Bulger and Victoria Climbie.Pure kids and yet there life taken so drastically before them in such a evil manner.Likewise you read about things on the news etc and its far more disturbing and tragic than the original video posted .

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 28, 2016, 9:48am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Grim74

Not really disturbing though I think it's the Mirror headlines that have got to you, cant really hear anything here.

Cobblers. The point is not whether YOU can hear anything, the recording isn't going to be very good anyway,  but whether the people round about could hear. Also, it isn't just in the Mirror, it's in most of the papers and posted on youtube.

Do you really mean you don't consider this as racist as the original post?
Posted by: Grantley, November 28, 2016, 11:05am; Reply: 7
Grim74.
Posted by: LH, November 28, 2016, 11:29am; Reply: 8
That 1-0 home loss to Barnet circa 2009 was the worst thing I've ever seen. ;)
Posted by: Grim74, November 28, 2016, 11:30am; Reply: 9

Cobblers. The point is not whether YOU can hear anything, the recording isn't going to be very good anyway,  but whether the people round about could hear. Also, it isn't just in the Mirror, it's in most of the papers and posted on youtube.

Do you really mean you don't consider this as racist as the original post?

Erm no!
The child can quite clearly be heard saying a racist remark,  Where as all I can hear from the Mirror clip is some muffled chanting about foreskin, hardly racist. These kind of over reactions only serve to dilute racism and take away the credibility from real victims.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 28, 2016, 12:20pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Grim74

Erm no!
The child can quite clearly be heard saying a racist remark,  Where as all I can hear from the Mirror clip is some muffled chanting about foreskin, hardly racist. These kind of over reactions only serve to dilute racism and take away the credibility from real victims.

I just don't understand that at all. A film clip that is only seen on the internet about one racial group is racist but a film clip about another racial group isn't because the quality isn't so good and you could only hear about foreskin? What if the little lad had only said something muffled about curly hair or thick lips? That is the sort of reasoning Diane Abbott is pretty good at.

What sort of over-reactions? Showing a different sort of racism is an over reaction or the content of the clip is an over reaction? In London this sort of anti-semitic chanting goes on every week. Yobs do it every time there is a Spurs game. It is heard on the streets and on the terraces. Seems to me it is clearly overt racism and the only way anyone can say it isn't is if they do not consider anti-semitism itself to be racist.
Posted by: Grim74, November 28, 2016, 1:11pm; Reply: 11

I just don't understand that at all. A film clip that is only seen on the internet about one racial group is racist but a film clip about another racial group isn't because the quality isn't so good and you could only hear about foreskin? What if the little lad had only said something muffled about curly hair or thick lips? That is the sort of reasoning Diane Abbott is pretty good at.

What sort of over-reactions? Showing a different sort of racism is an over reaction or the content of the clip is an over reaction? In London this sort of anti-semitic chanting goes on every week. Yobs do it every time there is a Spurs game. It is heard on the streets and on the terraces. Seems to me it is clearly overt racism and the only way anyone can say it isn't is if they do not consider anti-semitism itself to be racist.

I heard nothing more than childish chanting in my opinion, if they were singing something like "you big nose greedy Jewish illegitimates"  then I would agree they were being racists. But by crying racist because a group of supporters are taking the urine about their rival supporters foreskins being chopped off, because of an idiotic religion they may follow is a bit pathetic maybe but not racist, your just contributing to devaluing the word racist well done, are you ginger by any chance?😂
Posted by: scoregasm, November 28, 2016, 1:24pm; Reply: 12
They say copper look younger as you get older, I guess I am now old looking at the copper in the car lol.
Joking apart what a vile woman and wonderful role model to the kids.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 7:17pm