Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 25, 2016, 8:07am
Anyone watched last nights ?

Wow just wow.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 26, 2016, 1:27pm; Reply: 1
I did Jonny

I'm a big fan of TWD.... and what a totally gripping episode that was!

Without spoiling it for anyone, sorry to see one of the cast won't be featuring any more  :-/

Can't wait until next Monday now to see how it's going to pan out
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 28, 2016, 12:08am; Reply: 2
I thought you were gonna tell us about a day trip to Lincoln Jonny.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 28, 2016, 5:44am; Reply: 3
Just watched it at 5.00 A.M. (can't sleep) and agree with FOOW, that it was a truly gripping opener. Gets better with every series.
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 31, 2016, 6:53pm; Reply: 4
Some great episodes along the way and for me it's the way people treat each other that makes great viewing. How people react when they are truly fudged and up against it.
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), November 6, 2016, 3:36pm; Reply: 5
When it first started the show was great (I even got the first series in German)! Now it just seems to be getting more and more bizarre and especially with the introduction of the latest new characters  
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 6, 2016, 6:39pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from 139881
When it first started the show was great (I even got the first series in German)! Now it just seems to be getting more and more bizarre and especially with the introduction of the latest new characters  

The show is based on a comic book series and sort of follows the story line, for example in the comic, Glen is killed by Negan just as he was in the series.

I haven't read the comic but you get snipets of info from comic book geeks who either spoil parts or complain that sometimes the series strays from the comic book.
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), November 7, 2016, 7:31pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Marinerz93

The show is based on a comic book series and sort of follows the story line, for example in the comic, Glen is killed by Negan just as he was in the series.

I haven't read the comic but you get snipets of info from comic book geeks who either spoil parts or complain that sometimes the series strays from the comic book.

That was certainly an eye-popping episode (nar)

Another boring AF episode. This has been the problem with this series for the past 3/4 now. Will tune back in again when the uprising begins (batman)
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 6:43pm