Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, October 24, 2016, 6:53pm
I dont think he'll get a sniff of the job but boy does he sound keen on it on RH, nice to see some passion
Posted by: lowerfindus, October 24, 2016, 6:54pm; Reply: 1
Talked some sense on his RH appearances. RH should have him on a little more regularly. Prob bit too early as a manager but maybe one to keep an eye on in the future!
Posted by: cjbill, October 24, 2016, 7:06pm; Reply: 2
A bit early for him but he was certainly talking himself into applying
Posted by: headingly_mariner, October 24, 2016, 7:11pm; Reply: 3
Would be a horrowshow appointment, you'd only need to have a look on Twitter and take a bit of interest in his involvement in local football to know he's a way off.
Posted by: Cloudy, October 24, 2016, 7:13pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from headingly_mariner
Would be a horrowshow appointment, you'd only need to have a look on Twitter and take a bit of interest in his involvement in local football to know he's a way off.

Yep, does he hate football this week or is it boxings turn?
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, October 24, 2016, 7:22pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Cloudy

Yep, does he hate football this week or is it boxings turn?

Haha. Was about to ask if this meant he doesn't hate football now.
Posted by: EY Mariner, October 24, 2016, 7:28pm; Reply: 6
I went to watch his Bridlington side yesterday and they were pretty poor, which he openly admitted afterwards. It's too early for him, and he admitted that himself on the radio. But, with everything he's done in sport, it would be very foolish indeed to dismiss the possibility of him becoming a very good manager.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, October 24, 2016, 8:40pm; Reply: 7
He also owes money apparently through gambling....
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 24, 2016, 9:40pm; Reply: 8
Great at training the dogs though.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), October 24, 2016, 9:43pm; Reply: 9
I like Curtis, I follow him on Twitter and apart from trying to make a few quid sellinh horse tips he comes across as a good bloke. Bit of a loon on occasion but genuine all the same. Clearly, he hasn't done anything like enough in football management as yet to warrant even an interview but I wish him well.
Posted by: Tommy, October 24, 2016, 10:02pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Agreed
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 12:23pm