Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, October 24, 2016, 12:54pm
Could it be the meaningless "dead rubber" game with Sheffield Utd? How ironic that would prove.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 24, 2016, 12:57pm; Reply: 1
It would give him a chance to see the players in action,

So we will win that one. :)
Posted by: ginnywings, October 24, 2016, 12:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from GrimRob
Could it be the meaningless "dead rubber" game with Sheffield Utd? How ironic that would prove.

I hope not as that game is being boycotted by most fans.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 24, 2016, 1:51pm; Reply: 3
Funnily enough I've heard on the grapevine that Alan Knill, who's currently got a support role at Sheffield United, may be looking to get back in to first team management

I believe he was happy enough last time he based this way out which might have a bearing on selecting a manager / attracting people to the area
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 1:57pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Funnily enough I've heard on the grapevine that Alan Knill, who's currently got a back-room role at Sheffield United, may be looking to get back in to first team management

I believe he was happy enough last time he based this way out which might have a bearing on selecting a manager / attracting people to the area

If we got in a deadbeat like that I will be burning my season ticket
Posted by: 97 (Guest), October 24, 2016, 2:01pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from 1mickylyons

If we got in a deadbeat like that I will be burning my season ticket

I'd prepare yourself. Some silly names being bandied about. I think people need to be a bit more realistic.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 24, 2016, 2:08pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from 97

I'd prepare yourself. Some silly names being bandied about. I think people need to be a bit more realistic.

Sorry lads....just a bit of a wind up about Mr Knill. Merely a suggestion from one of my work-mates....

Anyway I'm not sure after his last run in with the natives of these parts that AK would be too interested in a return so soon....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19486989
Posted by: Garth, October 24, 2016, 2:13pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Funnily enough I've heard on the grapevine that Alan Knill, who's currently got a support role at Sheffield United, may be looking to get back in to first team management

Shocking record at Scunny, probably put off by their huge attendances ;)
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 6:57am