Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 11:39am
Surely the perfect time for Town fans to hit the Hartlepool fans with rumours linking Podge with the Shrews
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, October 24, 2016, 1:10pm; Reply: 1
Better still his return to BP now Hurst gone !!
Posted by: Kris2, October 24, 2016, 2:54pm; Reply: 2
I imagine their reply is that it's more likely Bogle could head over there in January, i know what you're thinking "He'd never sign for that crap team" but we said that about Amond and Hurst and look what happened.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, October 24, 2016, 3:34pm; Reply: 3
Hurst will be looking at the loan players first come january bogle could be amongst them his main aim will be to keep them up expect a few exits.
Posted by: Maringer, October 24, 2016, 3:48pm; Reply: 4
Why on earth would we loan Bogle out? Bogle won't be going to Shrewsbury, that's for sure. With a bit of luck he'll start taking his chances again soon and, if he leaves, it won't be until the end of the season and for a good fee!
Posted by: mariner91, October 24, 2016, 3:57pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Hurst will be looking at the loan players first come january bogle could be amongst them his main aim will be to keep them up expect a few exits.

Unless they find a few hundred thousand lying around Bogle will not be joining Hurst any time soon. And I doubt the fans at his new club will present him with a £110,000 gift.
Posted by: RoboCod, October 24, 2016, 3:59pm; Reply: 6
The other week we were planning what to do with the million quid Bogle would bring us in a couple of years, now we're loaning him to the bottom club in League 1??
Posted by: Mrbusdriver, October 24, 2016, 5:32pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Surely the perfect time for Town fans to hit the Hartlepool fans with rumours linking Podge with the Shrews

Or buy bogle from us and then bid Scunthorpe for Vose. Also the 3 month deal with Collins will be over.
Afew things will change.
Posted by: Golden fox, October 24, 2016, 5:42pm; Reply: 8
As bigger and richer Shrewsbury are , I can't see them being able to afford silly transfer fees ! Hurst won't have much to play with there . A really difficult job , in many ways a lot more so than us . Looking at their squad I would proberly take ours over theirs - star man Olly Lancashire just about says it all !
Posted by: Mrbusdriver, October 24, 2016, 5:49pm; Reply: 9
I don't think bogle or Vose or Collins will be silly transfer fees tbh

Collins , new contract.

Vose, 100k fee if that they paid 75k or so might be less as that's paper talk.

Bogle could have a fee release clause for bigger clubs in his contract PH would know the in and out of that.

He could also bid for Comley or have a wish list in place and possible targets.

I think he has some sort of plan in place , his not the suicidal type.
Posted by: Abdul19, October 25, 2016, 8:02am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Kris2
I imagine their reply is that it's more likely Bogle could head over there in January, i know what you're thinking "He'd never sign for that crap team" but we said that about Amond and Hurst and look what happened.

The difference is there's a transfer fee involved.
Posted by: chaos33, October 25, 2016, 8:21am; Reply: 11
A big one
Posted by: Ipswin, October 25, 2016, 12:56pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from chaos33
A big one

Really? Still worth the ridiculous amounts that were being mentioned a month ago?
Posted by: barrattstandman, October 25, 2016, 1:00pm; Reply: 13
As it happens Sheffield Wed scouts wre there on Sat. One can only assume it was your favourite player they wre watching !
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 8:34pm