Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 11:36am
When Newell was appointed Manager the other strong candidate was Ian Holloway im sure Sonik could back that up if he applied again would we want him I certainly think he could fire up the fans?
Posted by: RoboCod, October 24, 2016, 11:41am; Reply: 1
Yes please! I'm a Holloway fan, but not to the point where I'd blindly take him on. But a little querying of this quality of manager would lift the mood.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 24, 2016, 11:43am; Reply: 2
Too busy with tv stuff , adkins all day long for me.  I know a ex scunny player who played for him and he reckons another workaholic and very meticulous in his planning with superb man management , /affording him another matter though
Posted by: gytone, October 24, 2016, 11:45am; Reply: 3
Rumour is Adkins is going to Mk Dons, pity
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 11:46am; Reply: 4
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Too busy with tv stuff , adkins all day long for me.  I know a ex scunny player who played for him and he reckons another workaholic and very meticulous in his planning with superb man management , /affording him another matter though

Always came across positive which would be a refreshing change after the past 6 years I must say.Also can we afford not to appoint someone of his ilk who at least knows what to do in terms of setting up a team to win etc?
Posted by: BackHeelTony, October 24, 2016, 11:47am; Reply: 5
Karl Robinson & Rob Edwards joint 3-1 favourites with skybet.

Holloway 25-1
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 11:49am; Reply: 6
Quoted from BackHeelTony
Karl Robinson & Rob Edwards joint 3-1 favourites with skybet.

Holloway 25-1

excuse my ignorance but who is Rob Edwards?
Posted by: Hagrid, October 24, 2016, 11:50am; Reply: 7
he's at wolves
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 24, 2016, 12:00pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Hagrid
he's at wolves

If he gets the job here he will be fed to them that`s for sure!!!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 3:44am