Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, October 22, 2016, 10:41pm
For those wishing to use Soccer Express for travel to Bolton, I have been sent the following details. Please note that Terry will also be running his normal coaches so check with him as well for prices.

The FA Cup 1st round Bolton Wanderers v The Mariners Saturday 5th November 2016 Executive Coach travel To the Macron Stadium Bolton Lancashire Depart Blundell Park Mc Donalds time 10.55 Only £20 Concessions & children £16 To Book Call Soccerexpress.co.uk Free 0800 118 2216 Check gtfc for great match tickets
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 22, 2016, 11:02pm; Reply: 1
Cheers rob
Posted by: Davec, October 23, 2016, 7:29am; Reply: 2
I would never touch Soccer Express with a barge pole in all honesty, I heard some things about them coming back from Wembley
Posted by: lukeo, October 23, 2016, 7:59am; Reply: 3
I'd never go with any other company. They only turn up for big games to take your money. is that what you want? because all they care abput is the notes you give them... whereas Terry and his team care about you and the club. He's there to provide a service for Grimsby fans.
Posted by: MrFisherman, October 23, 2016, 8:24am; Reply: 4
Terry is charging £18 to Bolton and has started taking bookings now but his Yeovil coach is full :) :) :) :) :)
Soccer Express is a cowboy firm who only bothered about taking your money and nothing else!!!
Posted by: MrFisherman, October 23, 2016, 8:28am; Reply: 5
Terrys number is 07716094444 for all away game bookings ;) ;)
Posted by: lukeo, October 23, 2016, 5:08pm; Reply: 6
A shame it's not like Facebook and you can see who's ticked and crossed your comment..

But yes, go with Terry.
Posted by: barralad, October 23, 2016, 6:25pm; Reply: 7
Terry, Moira Janice and co are there for every away game. Plenty of reasons to be grateful to them for being able to travel to the other end of the country for a night game for an extremely reasonable price.
Posted by: Cloudy, October 23, 2016, 6:59pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from barralad
Terry, Moira Janice and co are there for every away game. Plenty of reasons to be grateful to them for being able to travel to the other end of the country for a night game for an extremely reasonable price.

Totally agree but Terry's bus will quickly fill up for Bolton so if these people provide an alternative for fans then I don't agree with the abuse directed at them
Posted by: barralad, October 23, 2016, 7:34pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Cloudy

Totally agree but Terry's bus will quickly fill up for Bolton so if these people provide an alternative for fans then I don't agree with the abuse directed at them

Fair comment (I don't abuse them BTW). Just worth noting Terry and co. have the facilities to get multiple coaches should the need arise. Pretty certain most away games thus far have been multiple away travel club buses.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 12:01pm