Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, October 1, 2016, 5:39pm
We've got Amond  :)Padraig Amond.

He left cos your S h I t he left cos your Shiiiiiit

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 1, 2016, 5:40pm; Reply: 1
He left for Money ........................................
Posted by: Hagrid, October 1, 2016, 5:41pm; Reply: 2
Yes he scored 2 but he left as stated above for money and if we are so "excrement" well why would we be above you in the league?
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, October 1, 2016, 5:43pm; Reply: 3
Don't be bitter lads  ;D
Posted by: RossFish, October 1, 2016, 5:46pm; Reply: 4
Don't feed the trolls...
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 1, 2016, 5:48pm; Reply: 5
He left because of money, money you probably don't have with your low gates.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 1, 2016, 5:55pm; Reply: 6
We are not excrement, just excrement today. We always seem to lose to you lot recently, it's baffling. You have a decent side there though and although you won 3-0, the scoreline was a tad flattering. Your left back should have been sent off early as well but the officials bottled it.
Posted by: Skrill, October 1, 2016, 6:11pm; Reply: 7
You've had your fun, now (censored) off back to hartlepool..
Posted by: paramariner, October 1, 2016, 6:14pm; Reply: 8
What does that make you with your 6-1 defeat earlier this season and a constant fight every year against relegation. :-/
Posted by: Fat Cobra, October 1, 2016, 6:16pm; Reply: 9
You're right we're all disappointed not to keep him. Good luck for the season
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, October 1, 2016, 6:25pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from MonkeyHanger1908
Don't be bitter lads  ;D

now now mr hanger are you winding the good folk from Grimsby up ,tut tut naughty boy...lets hope they return the visit to http://hufc1908.proboards.com

you will be welcome to return the banter,but we did try and tell you (read don`t be to downhearted thread) i do have the winning lottery numbers if you like. ;D

;
Posted by: moosey_club, October 1, 2016, 6:28pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from BLUETHRUANDTHRU

now now mr hanger are you winding the good folk from Grimsby up ,tut tut naughty boy...lets hope they return the visit to http://hufc1908.proboards.com

you will be welcome to return the banter,but we did try and tell you (read don`t be to downhearted thread) i do have the winning lottery numbers if you like. ;D

I have loads of them....all for previous weeks though unfortunately  :o
Posted by: springstomind, October 1, 2016, 6:29pm; Reply: 12
Lmao fair play he did call it and has the banter to come back on. I'd of been the first one chasing him down if we'd beat them 3-0. We go again :D
Posted by: MarinerMart, October 1, 2016, 6:34pm; Reply: 13
Congratulations on your win monkey hangers, 3 points towards your annual relegation battle, mr Amond left for the money, and I and mr chambers can see why you have had so many players sent off this season.  Disappointing to see so few of your fans here today.  I would suggest you take today's referee with you each week from now on.
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, October 1, 2016, 6:50pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from springstomind
Lmao fair play he did call it and has the banter to come back on. I'd of been the first one chasing him down if we'd beat them 3-0. We go again :D

I would of been less sure if we where at home ,but why can`t have a bit of friendly banter ,i get more grief from the POOLIE BUNKER than i have on here  ;D but they don`t like me because i run the rival board  ;D lol ,i did say win ,loose or draw and i am good to my word please call in at http:hufc1908.proboards.com

and return the favour cheers.
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), October 1, 2016, 7:04pm; Reply: 15
Congratulations to the wanna be Geordies, or are they Yorkies?  I'm never quite sure.  Guess we're playing catch up now they are above us in the table...oh wait.

Hats off to Amond, he left for ambition, not quite sure what that ambition constitutes but hey ho.  No matter what happened today he's still a very good national league striker but average for league 2.

Enjoy your brief moment of glory my monkey molesting friends, let's face it, you deserve some after a century of nothing.
Posted by: Eastendmariner, October 2, 2016, 2:10pm; Reply: 16
muppet
Posted by: BLUETHRUANDTHRU, October 2, 2016, 5:52pm; Reply: 17
We are POOLIES not wannabes of the geordies who are 40 miles from us and as for Yorkies I had a nice raisen one last night.
Posted by: Grimal, October 3, 2016, 4:43pm; Reply: 18
[quote=139874]

you will be welcome to return the banter,but we did try and tell you (read don`t be to downhearted thread) i do have the winning lottery numbers if you like. ;D  quote=139874]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really think you should spend more time trying to russle up new members for your very quiet board instead of spending time here on the very successful Fishy. Still I suppose it's better for you having us to chat to instead of starting a thread on your board and getting no replies.You must try harder.(knight)
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 1:46am