Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 28, 2016, 7:02am
Hello Grimsby fans how's our Feeder club doing? Roll on Saturday !!

Prediction - Nathan Thomas score first Hartlepool win 3 - 0.
Posted by: coddy60, September 28, 2016, 7:05am; Reply: 1
Good luck with that, I see our rejects are playing well for you 😂😂😂
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, September 28, 2016, 7:11am; Reply: 2
Attention seeking  ... we will never be a feeder club for Hartlepool you took a defender who can't defend ( another mistake on Saturday , plus he will get mardy sooner or later ) and a striker who can't score at league level .. so basically what you was fed was mediocrity but like your club really (fishfish)(fishfish)
Posted by: RoboCod, September 28, 2016, 7:19am; Reply: 3
Quoted from MonkeyHanger1908
Hello Grimsby fans how's our Feeder club doing?

I've just seen the table. Oh dear. We're not feeding you very well :)

Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 28, 2016, 7:28am; Reply: 4
Your not no.... Maybe we'll have to take that Omar fella in January (fishfish)
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 28, 2016, 7:34am; Reply: 5
Hey monkey hanger will your massive club be bringing more than the 36 Newport fans  cos your following support is disgraceful

September 21, 2016, 9:07pm     Quote Report to Moderator

Posts Per Day: 5.35
Rep Score: +97 / -22
Approval: +3,080
Early average League 2 away followings. With Exeter, Yeovil, Plymouth and Crawley all coming up in the next few weeks, I'm sure our average will drop quite dramatically. Most teams have played 4 away games.

1378 Luton
    1015 Grimsby
    984 Carlisle
    956 Portsmouth
    725 Plymouth
    695 Doncaster
    558 Wycombe
    540 Blackpool
    492 Cambridge
    464 Colchester
    414 Leyton Orient
    377 Notts County
    332 Exeter
    320 Barnet
    253 Cheltenham
    252 Crewe
    242 Mansfield
    230 Stevenage
    218 Yeovil
    211 Crawley
    186 Newport
    152 Morecambe
    127 Hartlepool
    98 Accrington

473 overall
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 28, 2016, 7:37am; Reply: 6
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Hey monkey hanger will your massive club be bringing more than the 36 Newport fans  cos your following support is disgraceful

September 21, 201

Early average League 2 away followings. With Exeter, Yeovil, Plymouth and Crawley all coming up in the next few weeks, I'm sure our average will drop quite dramatically. Most teams have played 4 away games.

1378 Luton
    1015 Grimsby
    984 Carlisle
    956 Portsmouth
    725 Plymouth
    695 Doncaster
    558 Wycombe
    540 Blackpool
    492 Cambridge
    464 Colchester
    414 Leyton Orient
    377 Notts County
    332 Exeter
    320 Barnet
    253 Cheltenham
    252 Crewe
    242 Mansfield
    230 Stevenage
    218 Yeovil
    211 Crawley
    186 Newport
    152 Morecambe
    127 Hartlepool
    98 Accrington

473 overall

Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 28, 2016, 7:38am; Reply: 7
Another thick Grimsby fan!... Those numbers are taken from 5 away games, 3 of which were Exeter, Plymouth and Yeovil. Not going to waste my time looking up the mileage   :-/ Idiot
Posted by: RoboCod, September 28, 2016, 7:52am; Reply: 8
Your not no.... Maybe we'll have to take that Omar fella in January (fishfish)

No, no....you've not understood the situation. We only supply you with goods past their sell by date. If you'd been to games you'd have seen that.
Posted by: acko338, September 28, 2016, 7:56am; Reply: 9
I'm going to record Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday to watch his mournful facial expressions and those joyful ones of the panel during the game.

I hope Paul Merson will be merciless in his ridicule !!

What odds for our ex defender lasting out the full game, and Mr Featherstone won't even grace the pitch after last night's sending off !

I'm not saying the game will be easy as none are in this league, but if Town play to their potential all game, we could be up near 2nd place at 5pm??
Posted by: gary_elton, September 28, 2016, 8:04am; Reply: 10
Dont feed the troll... just a gateshead fan club reject anyway.... poor tw@t...
having to come from the North East is bad enough... haway hinnie... yer thick fookah....

(fishfish)
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 28, 2016, 8:32am; Reply: 11
Shhhh, don't anyone tell him that we're at home on Saturday so it won't be Hartlepool anything!

I can just imagine him stood at their ground 10 minutes before kick off "I fort we wuz playing Grimsby today"
Posted by: gary_elton, September 28, 2016, 8:54am; Reply: 12
He'll be able to argue with the other thick Geordie Newcastle shirt wearing dumb
cockwomble at the play-off in Gateshead . He wanted to fight me when I was with
the young lady and little Thomas... p1ssed as a fart.. one good kick in the bowlocks
wudda bin all it took... but hey ho... who'd be from the North East eh ???
Posted by: ginnywings, September 28, 2016, 9:11am; Reply: 13
Nice wind up Monkey Hanger. Here's to a good game on Saturday and i admit I've seen you beat us a good few times home and away, including the 8-1. The last time we were in the league, you beat us home and away and gave us a hammering at BP on a Friday night if my memory serves, so i'm taking nothing for granted.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, September 28, 2016, 10:47am; Reply: 14
3-0

Nsiala hat trick of own goals
Posted by: Maringer, September 28, 2016, 11:25am; Reply: 15
I'm looking forward to seeing the Bogle/Nsiala match up. Should be a really good battle between those two with both being similarly big, strong and quick.
Posted by: Hagrid, September 28, 2016, 11:29am; Reply: 16
go to work buddy! and we'll see if you post on here come 5 o clock Saturday! hoping for a good honest game, think its certainly got a bit of an edge to it now
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 28, 2016, 11:39am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Hagrid
go to work buddy! and we'll see if you post on here come 5 o clock Saturday! hoping for a good honest game, think its certainly got a bit of an edge to it now

I'm at work  ;D Come 5pm ill either be flooding your forum or deleting my account... (blink2)

You better hope you have a decent RB. As we have the best LW in the league
Posted by: ginnywings, September 28, 2016, 11:39am; Reply: 18
I've never had a problem with Hartlepool but i remember when we got promoted back to the league and someone linking to a thread on their website describing us as "tinpot", which made me smile considering where they are and their history, coupled with their support. The fact that a few of our ex players have ended up there just adds some extra spice to what i considered a run of the mill fixture in the past.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, September 28, 2016, 11:45am; Reply: 19
Grimsby Town 4 Hartlepool 1  :)
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 28, 2016, 12:06pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from ginnywings
I've never had a problem with Hartlepool but i remember when we got promoted back to the league and someone linking to a thread on their website describing us as "tinpot", which made me smile considering where they are and their history, coupled with their support. The fact that a few of our ex players have ended up there just adds some extra spice to what i considered a run of the mill fixture in the past.

Nothing wrong with a bit of spice! Amond hasn't found the net as much as we expected but his work rate is fantastic, hit the post last night after a great save. Can see him bagging against youse, ex players always do us!
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, September 28, 2016, 12:12pm; Reply: 21
I found the poll quite funny tbh. And I agree with the point that the ex-players things gives the games a bit of spice to raise its status a little. I think even the most diehard Hartlepool fan would acknowledge they are a non-league club in all but name and I genuinely hope they can beat the drop this year. The league needs plucky triers like them to give it a bit of character.
Posted by: psgmariner, September 28, 2016, 12:29pm; Reply: 22
Agreed.

It's great to see these small clubs punch above their weight in the face of such adversity (e.g. small crowds and season after season without anything to celebrate). Well done to all involved for sticking with it and I wish them all the best in beating the drop again this season.
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, September 28, 2016, 12:36pm; Reply: 23
Another thick Grimsby fan!... Those numbers are taken from 5 away games, 3 of which were Exeter, Plymouth and Yeovil. Not going to waste my time looking up the mileage   :-/ Idiot

We take more away to games we boycott.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 28, 2016, 12:37pm; Reply: 24
Feed the Bogle and he will score. That's the only feeder
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 28, 2016, 12:47pm; Reply: 25
Another 1-0 with McKeown saving a stopping time penalty from Amond.
Posted by: jaygy, September 28, 2016, 1:02pm; Reply: 26
I don't quite understand all this animosity between the two sets of fans, I very much doubt there will be any of it on the pitch as those players that played for us last season were part of a tight knit squad who together won promotion back to the FL so I expect a good game of football but nothing other than that tbh. The fans will maybe try and add spice to it and it would be great to beat them but that's the same on any match day so nothing changes for me
Posted by: 1mickylyons, September 28, 2016, 1:13pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from jaygy
I don't quite understand all this animosity between the two sets of fans, I very much doubt there will be any of it on the pitch as those players that played for us last season were part of a tight knit squad who together won promotion back to the FL so I expect a good game of football but nothing other than that tbh. The fans will maybe try and add spice to it and it would be great to beat them but that's the same on any match day so nothing changes for me

Look don't dampen it down it`s ages since we got to Lord it over the Gimps so this Season Pool and Donny will provide the entertainment.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 28, 2016, 4:47pm; Reply: 28
Jesus says it will be...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/i9rffSV.gif[/img]

2-0 to the Mighty Mariners!
Posted by: Paris Mariner, September 28, 2016, 7:40pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner
I found the poll quite funny tbh. And I agree with the point that the ex-players things gives the games a bit of spice to raise its status a little. I think even the most diehard Hartlepool fan would acknowledge they are a non-league club in all but name and I genuinely hope they can beat the drop this year. The league needs plucky triers like them to give it a bit of character.

They've been a league club for decades.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 28, 2016, 8:33pm; Reply: 30
I'm looking hoping we do them. One of my best mates claims he's a Monkey Hanger (the thick Cockney twit)
Posted by: golfer, September 28, 2016, 9:10pm; Reply: 31

Thick ?  You can't even spell your own name--You've put a "h" instead of a "w"  and a "g" instead of a "k"--stupid.  3-0 to Town on Saturday [that's 1 more than 2-0 to all you thickos ]
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 28, 2016, 9:34pm; Reply: 32

Nothing wrong with a bit of spice! Amond hasn't found the net as much as we expected but his work rate is fantastic, hit the post last night after a great save. Can see him bagging against youse, ex players always do us!

Don't worry mate you will have sex sooner or later............!

Interesting thing is even if you beat us on Saturday you will still be looking up the table to see us above you.........Good player Nsiala and Amond, in the National League that is.  
Posted by: toontown, September 28, 2016, 10:43pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from Paris Mariner

They've been a league club for decades.

Whooooooooooooosh.......
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 28, 2016, 10:49pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Don't worry mate you will have sex sooner or later............!

Interesting thing is even if you beat us on Saturday you will still be looking up the table to see us above you.........Good player Nsiala and Amond, in the National League that is.  

He's Monkey hanger not Monkey Spanker.
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 29, 2016, 6:22am; Reply: 35
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

I would love a good old bite at this but im not that silly.  :o
Posted by: golfer, September 29, 2016, 7:20am; Reply: 36

Come on now, get dressed.  The school bus will be here soon, and if you are late again you will make teacher angry.
Posted by: MidnightMariner, September 29, 2016, 8:34am; Reply: 37

Err, think you just had a nibble son !
Obviously haven't the stomache for the full course , but dont worry , you will not miss out on your pudding.
Just deserts will be delivered on Saturday!

Now hurry  and stop hanging around  and get to school before you get a weekends detention and miss your treat 😉
UTM
DTP !
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, September 29, 2016, 10:35am; Reply: 38
The crac on here is awful "Hurry to the school bus or you might get detention"  :K) :K) :K) :K) :K) excrement crac, excrement team, excrement club in an even shitter town.

Any decent Chippy's for my dinner on Saturday though  ;D ?
Posted by: cmackenzie4, September 29, 2016, 11:16am; Reply: 39
Hartlepool is no St Tropez is it?  ;)
Posted by: MarinerGaz, September 29, 2016, 11:27am; Reply: 40

That's a very apt signature!  ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, September 29, 2016, 1:32pm; Reply: 41
The crac on here is awful "Hurry to the school bus or you might get detention"  :K) :K) :K) :K) :K) excrement crac, excrement team, excrement club in an even shitter town.

Mariners Chippy near the ground. You'll love 'em.
Posted by: The Yard Dog, September 29, 2016, 2:08pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from ginnywings

[/b]Mariners Chippy near the ground. You'll love 'em[b].

That's mean
Posted by: LH, September 29, 2016, 2:23pm; Reply: 43
It should definitely be a thing that we recommend chippies on how posters have presented themselves on here before they ask. It's not mean - it's fair.
Posted by: RoboCod, September 29, 2016, 2:40pm; Reply: 44
Is recommending a chippie to them how we became known as their feeder club?
Posted by: Mallyner, September 29, 2016, 2:52pm; Reply: 45
I have a name I can feed you with monkey hanger, Anthony Straker.  ;)

Posted by: Civvy at last, September 29, 2016, 3:30pm; Reply: 46

You could try the one on your shoulder. Could feed all the crowd it's that big !!
Posted by: Cloudy, September 29, 2016, 3:37pm; Reply: 47
With all the investigations into corruption perhaps someone should look in to why Hartlepool United FC are registered in the British Virgin Islands???

Seems strange given their long standing mistrust of foreigners monkeys
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 29, 2016, 3:51pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Cloudy
With all the investigations into corruption perhaps someone should look in to why Hartlepool United FC are registered in the British Virgin Islands???

Seems strange given their long standing mistrust of foreigners monkeys

Judging by the look of their fans, it's probably down to the fact that 90% of them are Virgins !!
Posted by: topuphere666, September 29, 2016, 4:28pm; Reply: 49

I'm at work  ;D Come 5pm ill either be flooding your forum or deleting my account... (blink2)

You better hope you have a decent RB. As we have the best LW in the league

Good job we have a solid little illegitimate at right back who is arguably the best RB in our league and would start for most teams in league 1!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 29, 2016, 4:42pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from ginnywings

Mariners Chippy near the ground. You'll love 'em.

Haha! Even that's too good for him!
Posted by: golfer, September 30, 2016, 8:23am; Reply: 51
Quoted from Civvy at last

Judging by the look of their fans, it's probably down to the fact that 90% of them are Virgins !!

Only the men
Posted by: MonkeyHanger1908, October 2, 2016, 10:03am; Reply: 52
Well done to all that voted 3-0  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 2, 2016, 8:06pm; Reply: 53
I voted 15-0 for shits and giggles and if you had a decent side you would have hit double figures on what has to be our worst performance since Mike Neweel said don't have a go at the players have a go at me.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 6:15pm