Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: bax, July 26, 2016, 7:28pm
Is this Sunday, 10am to 2pm.

Come on down to Blundell Park to take part in what hopes to be another enjoyable Summer Open Day. Various activities for all ages include: -

- Barbecue
- Bar & Hot Drinks
- Face Painting
- Penalty Shoot Out
- Meet the Players & Watch Them Train
- Bouncy Castle

Entry is free for all, so bring as many friends and family members as you can find!

Please join/invite friends etc --> https://www.facebook.com/events/1005213339575304/
Posted by: Youngy, July 26, 2016, 8:17pm; Reply: 1
A little disappointed that this has been organised on the same day as the Grimsby 10k, half the roads in Grimsby are closed until 11:45 and many people who would have wanted to attend the open day will be running the 10k.
Posted by: Cloudy, July 26, 2016, 8:19pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Youngy
A little disappointed that this has been organised on the same day as the Grimsby 10k, half the roads in Grimsby are closed until 11:45 and many people who would have wanted to attend the open day will be running the 10k.

Agree, 10k was booked well b4 Open day. Makes transport a little harder. Last Sunday would have been better
Posted by: bax, July 26, 2016, 8:19pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Youngy

The Trust/club has a very, very limited window for when it can do it. Many people won't be doing the 10k and as the Open day lasts 4 hours hopefully people can do both.

Posted by: pizzzza, July 26, 2016, 8:45pm; Reply: 4
I am out of town this weekend so can't make it, nevertheless I hope it is a big success like previous years.

Oh, and try not to worry about half the roads in GY being closed on Sunday. Blundell Park is in Cleethorpes.
Posted by: bax, July 29, 2016, 2:05pm; Reply: 5
This is on Sunday!
Posted by: psgmariner, July 29, 2016, 3:15pm; Reply: 6
I will be there. UTM.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 3:27am