Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Oly1987, July 23, 2016, 3:51pm
So 2 quickfire goals has us 2-0 down  at the break.

Really unsure as to this 4-2-3-1 formation. Especially with the majority of our play consisting of long balls. Just going to pick out some individuals.

Summerfield and mcallister have looked almost none existent going forward though put in a couple of tackles but not enough

Berrett is far too central leaving davies to do all the work on the right hand side.

Vose hasnt been good. Poor ball control and doesnt seem to know what to do with the ball.

Jackson has put himself about and shown glimpses of quality

All in all ive not been impressed. Too many long balls, not enough link up play between the 2 and the 3 of our 4-2-3-1, not enough support for our lone striker from our forward 3 midfield and our forward 3 midfielders not giving us enough width.

Hope for a better second half UTM
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, July 23, 2016, 3:55pm; Reply: 1
Need bogle and bolowinga on for vose and summerfield in my opinion, i dont mind us passing it at the back but ffs get rid if were in any doubt of danger. Were still progressing and it will take time thing a change of system and a few changes and we will be alright.
Posted by: Oly1987, July 23, 2016, 4:08pm; Reply: 2
Pearson hasnt looked bad tbh.

Macca looks shaky

And we seemed to lack a lot of pace. Hoping reverting to 4-4-2, and as I type we score!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, July 23, 2016, 4:15pm; Reply: 3
Thanks for the reports.
Posted by: Oly1987, July 23, 2016, 4:22pm; Reply: 4
Vose needs to come off for tom as vose has been non existent second half on the left

On macca's showing today I worry that we do need another keeper for competition
Posted by: barralad, July 23, 2016, 4:24pm; Reply: 5
Attendance 3760. 1808 comforts
Posted by: Davec, July 23, 2016, 4:57pm; Reply: 6
I don't know why people were wanting Bolarinwa to come on, he wasn't even on the bench, I saw him before the game going into the Tesco Express with Browne
Posted by: The Singing Fisherman, July 23, 2016, 5:03pm; Reply: 7
We lose 3-1 to a league one side and Morecambe lose 6-2 to Halifax.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, July 23, 2016, 5:10pm; Reply: 8
Halifax are having a good pre-season. They beat Sheff Utd 2-0 this week too and Chris Wilder was demanding a reaction today.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 11:21pm