Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 23, 2016, 7:42am
To go to Blundell Park.  Yup, it's only a friendly. But I honestly believe there could be 5000 + there today.  The Sheff U fans will certainly be noisy and the atmosphere will undoubtedly get to the players as well. So rather than just a training session we should see a fairly high tempo game.  We are back in the league, so let's show the new players what our fans can really be like.  Get yourselves there and make some noise for the boys. UTM.
Posted by: Tommy, July 23, 2016, 7:48am; Reply: 1
Yeah I'm strangely excited about seeing a packed away end after 6 years of seeing more stewards than fans in there.

The impact a rowdy away end has on the game and on the home fans should be good.
Posted by: Maringer, July 23, 2016, 8:02am; Reply: 2
I'm quite excited as it will be my first viewing of our new players. I'd better get a team sheet so I've got some sort of an idea who they are!
Posted by: buckstown, July 23, 2016, 9:12am; Reply: 3
I can't go but I'm equally excited by the prospect of 2000 Sheff Utd fans paying to get in Blundell Park for a friendly. Assume they're paying about £10 each?
Posted by: acko338, July 23, 2016, 9:13am; Reply: 4
Opportunity for all of the players to show their stuff against high level opposition, regardless of end result.

Good coffer filling game, with atmosphere from a huge traveling support - park up early !!!!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, July 23, 2016, 9:24am; Reply: 5
I'm at work today unfortunately....have a great day at the match felllow mariners.
Posted by: oochiad, July 23, 2016, 10:13am; Reply: 6
Also can't attend 😟hoping someone might periscope it?   UTM
Posted by: MrFisherman, July 23, 2016, 1:25pm; Reply: 7
Just rang the ticket office got no answer so had to make an extra 40 min journey to get tickets for today and next Sat
Looks like the clubs PR hasnt changed then they will be losing customers not doing this  :)
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 12:53am