Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, July 1, 2016, 7:37am
So i seem to be going through a bit of a bad patch in my life at the minute woke up this morning had a quick gander at our squad and signings and i got a little butterfly feeling in my tummy that i haven't had for a while and then i looked at the fixtures , even just the thought of going to derby county in the cup makes me feel happier...

Its strange how the thought of my club grimsby town can make me feel from being low to alot higher now we are in the league.

Looking forward to the new strikers coming in now and trying to look forward in my own life too.

Have a good un everyone.
Posted by: Fat Cobra, July 1, 2016, 7:42am; Reply: 1
You've changed
Posted by: jonnyboy82, July 1, 2016, 7:57am; Reply: 2
Ha yes i think your right , hope for you yet  ;)
Posted by: Teesknees, July 1, 2016, 8:00am; Reply: 3
Quoted from jonnyboy82
So i seem to be going through a bit of a bad patch in my life at the minute woke up this morning had a quick gander at our squad and signings [b][/b]and i got a little butterfly feeling in my tummy that i haven't had for a while and then i looked at the fixtures , even just the thought of going to derby county in the cup makes me feel happier...

Its strange how the thought of my club grimsby town can make me feel from being low to alot higher now we are in the league.

Looking forward to the new strikers coming in now and trying to look forward in my own life too.

Have a good un everyone.

Had a quick gander eh?

Is that what they call it these days.... don't come to any matches gandering you'll get thrown out!
Posted by: X, July 1, 2016, 9:39am; Reply: 4
Some very promising signings indeed!

Hope you pull through this rough patch of your life soon, you'll come out the other side stronger! All the best buddy.
Posted by: Brisbane Mariner, July 1, 2016, 10:47am; Reply: 5
Remarkable how our little big club can do that - PH signings show some decent intent and we are getting some 2 and 3 year deals going - UTM Chin up Johnnyboy
Posted by: grimsby pete, July 1, 2016, 11:42am; Reply: 6
All the best jonnyboy hope you get over your problems soon,

Nothing like a win or a mew signing to perk one up.
Posted by: moosey_club, July 1, 2016, 4:23pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from grimsby pete
All the best jonnyboy hope you get over your problems soon,

Nothing like a win or a mew signing to perk one up.

mew signing.??? ...are we signing Pokemon characters now ?  ;)
Posted by: chaos33, July 1, 2016, 4:42pm; Reply: 8
Very good  :)
Posted by: springstomind, July 1, 2016, 4:44pm; Reply: 9
It's reasons like this when I disagree with my wife when she says things like "it's only a football game".  Pull through mate and keep well, Mariners family are with you.
Posted by: Grimal, July 1, 2016, 4:49pm; Reply: 10
Sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch at the moment Jonnyboy. When the new season kicks off that bad patch will hopefully seem like a distant memory. Chin up mate and I hope things soon improve for you.
Posted by: grimsby pete, July 1, 2016, 6:15pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from moosey_club

mew signing.??? ...are we signing Pokemon characters now ?  ;)

Bloody stupid computer , why doesn't it print what I type ?(Confused)
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 6:32am