Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, June 30, 2016, 5:25pm
Is back!

£65 on Belgium pre game with b365

£50 in play on the draw with b365 as soon as it starts

£20 on Wales with BetBright pre game

Guarantees about £30 which will pay for derby away...
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 1, 2016, 7:24pm; Reply: 1
Cheers PSG, always appreciated
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 1, 2016, 11:33pm; Reply: 2
Solid £30 win so happy with that, interestingly a friend of mine did very well tonight - a £235 profit. Possibly something I'll look at in the future,
Pre-match £50 on BTTS 1st half at 11/2 , once the game starts £50 on both teams not to score (didn't get odds). Very small profit of a couple of quid, if both teams don't score but obviously in events like today - a very tidy win of a risk free bet.
Posted by: PPMariner, July 2, 2016, 12:16am; Reply: 3
Quoted from bradzmilne
Solid £30 win so happy with that, interestingly a friend of mine did very well tonight - a £235 profit. Possibly something I'll look at in the future,
Pre-match £50 on BTTS 1st half at 11/2 , once the game starts £50 on both teams not to score (didn't get odds). Very small profit of a couple of quid, if both teams don't score but obviously in events like today - a very tidy win of a risk free bet.

This would need to be done the other way round if you're thinking of it for future, Brad.

The above way, you'd usually lose the fifty and 'make' the small amount for BTNTS.

Certainly a more exciting way of spinning it though...especially on nights like tonight!
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 2, 2016, 1:31am; Reply: 4
Quoted from PPMariner

This would need to be done the other way round if you're thinking of it for future, Brad.

The above way, you'd usually lose the fifty and 'make' the small amount for BTNTS.

Certainly a more exciting way of spinning it though...especially on nights like tonight!

My mistake, that was the way around he did it.

Looking out for the next one anyhow, literally printing money
Posted by: Maringer, July 2, 2016, 6:46am; Reply: 5
I put my bets on to win more with a Belgium victory so the poxy Taffs cost me last night! Still a win, but not much of one.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 2, 2016, 6:50am; Reply: 6
I won £50 but got a bit lucky as I cocked it up and would have lost £5 if Belgium had won. Fingers crossed for another one for the semi.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 9:18am