Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: newfootballer, June 27, 2016, 10:56am
We are very pleased with how the  tkts for the Bobby Cumming evening at the Carr Lane Social are going It is all for a good cause the Grimsby Town Youth department. We are looking for the final push to now take place up to the night of the event which is Thursday July 14 at the Carr Lane Social club in Grimsby.

There are  lots of ex Grimsby Town team mates who are turning up just to swop memmorias about there time with Bobby C, as we called him, for instance Paul Wilkinson,Kevin Drinkell, Terry Donovan,Tony Ford,Clive Wigginton,Dave Moore, just to name a few, it certainly will be a special night indeed.

So if you fancy going to see a really special group of great Ex Town players who have turned up to meet a really different player called Bobby Cummings. This will be the last chance to see Bobby C because he lives in America go down to the Carr Lane Social club or contact me for this really special evening and book the last few tkts
Dave Boylen
Posted by: 1mickylyons, June 27, 2016, 11:25am; Reply: 1
Got mine Dave and thankyou so much for putting this on I cant wait to hear Bobby is back reverberating off the walls LEGEND
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, June 27, 2016, 11:27am; Reply: 2
Look forward to attending & picking up my tickets on the night, should be a great night
Posted by: cannylad68, June 27, 2016, 12:41pm; Reply: 3
I remember an after match report in one of the daily's, Daily Express I think, against QPR. Terry Venables their manager said to George in the manager's office, it's a bit small, why don't you get your number 11 to extend the walls?
Print page generated: September 21, 2024, 2:04am