Confirmed by him on facebook
Posted by: jonnyboy82, June 21, 2016, 11:50am; Reply: 3
Bye then.
Posted by: chicaneuk, June 21, 2016, 11:50am; Reply: 4
https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/745208501107101697
Posted by: AdamHaddock, June 21, 2016, 11:52am; Reply: 5
So that's three in a week  :-/
Posted by: acko338, June 21, 2016, 11:52am; Reply: 6
Shame, as he had genuine pace, but lacked consistency over the full season.

Thanks for THAT goal though - a great memory to keep as a real contribution to the promotion campaign.
Posted by: mariner91, June 21, 2016, 11:53am; Reply: 7
Some wonderful goals and wonderful performances. Maybe not consistent enough to be first choice in the FL but it's a shame he's going. Leaves with my best wishes.
Posted by: forza ivano, June 21, 2016, 11:53am; Reply: 8
Nathan Arnold
15 mins ·
***How lucky am I to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to *** ... MARINERS as soon as this train got moving for me 2 years ago I knew we was all in for one hell of a ride, my mother once told me when you start something you finish it. I wanted a perfect ending and I got one. It's not like I'm jumping ship, I will always have Grimsby town in the middle of my heart BUT several factors means it's time for me to get off📍
Sometimes it's not about the destination or the journey but the people we meet, I have come into contact with some amazing people
The last 2 years has been an amazing experience. Thanks to all you Mariners for your support and cleethorpes for being my home here couldn't have been in a better place to have spent my career with some of the greatest fans in Football
REMEMBER ME | REMEMBER US| AND ALL WE USED TO BE ⚽️⚫️⚪️🔴⚫️⚪️🔴
Enjoy the new season back in the football league you deserve it. Its been too long so embrace it and keep the faith in those stripes

wonder if he realises how many grown men burst into tears of joy when he slotted THAT goal home? will always be rememebered for that if nothing else. shame, hope things work out for him, but as has been said is probably too inconsistent for our new, higher, standards
Posted by: Mariner_09, June 21, 2016, 11:57am; Reply: 9
A wonder what the "several factors" are maybe wanting to move nearer home, Nottingham area, that'll be Hartlepool then!
Posted by: gobby, June 21, 2016, 12:02pm; Reply: 10
Farewell and thank you Nathan Arnold. That Wembley goal will always stay with me. 8)
UTMM
Posted by: friskneymariner, June 21, 2016, 12:08pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from gobby
Farewell and thank you Nathan Arnold. That Wembley goal will always stay with me. 8)
UTMM

Could not say it better myself
Posted by: chicaneuk, June 21, 2016, 12:14pm; Reply: 12
Agree that he was inconsistent but scored a few magical goals in his time with town including, of course, the cherry on the cake at Wembley. Always seemed like he had passion for the club so bit of a shame he's gone.

Wonder where he's off to..
Posted by: diehardmariner, June 21, 2016, 12:21pm; Reply: 13
Always a shame when players like Arnold leave, not just for their footballing ability but more so what the contribute to the local area.

A real champion in more ways than one.  Really disappointed that he's leaving but also pleased that Hurst isn't letting his heart rule his head with these contract offers.

All the best, Nathan.  That goal alone gave me the greatest feeling I've ever experienced as Town fan.  No-one can ever take that away from us as fans or from Nathan as a man.  
Posted by: northbankmariner, June 21, 2016, 12:23pm; Reply: 14
Shame he is going, he was one of my favourite players for town, when he was on it and up for it he was great to watch. Hope he gets fixed up with another club soon. Good luck to him, he played his part in getting us back into the league, and like everyone on here I appreciate that more than any non footie fans could ever understand. And yes that goal will go down permanently in GTFC history. Cheers Nathan.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, June 21, 2016, 12:24pm; Reply: 15
My favourite player past 2 Seasons really and I would have liked him to stay good game or bad game always seemed to give 100% workrate as did most and was a player I gladly paid to watch is the best compliment I can pay him.Thanks so much for that goal Nath and the kind words in the aftermath about the fans when others were not quite so complimentary.Good luck and in years to come you and the other lads who got us back up will be revered and often remembered by those of us fortunate enough to witness that win.Thank you
Posted by: cmackenzie4, June 21, 2016, 12:25pm; Reply: 16
I thought he'd gone last week (shows how little I knew!)  :o

All the best and thanks for your efforts and most of all that goal at Wembley Nathan.
Posted by: Grim74, June 21, 2016, 12:26pm; Reply: 17
Be nice to hear the 7 factors why so secret, I can understand family issues if we are talking 100s of miles, I can understand Podge moving for a longer contract, but that's about it, it will be refreshing to hear a player being honest and say I'm leaving for more money.
Posted by: BackHeelTony, June 21, 2016, 12:31pm; Reply: 18
Thanks for the memories nathan

Our most creative player in the last couple of seasons.

Outstanding in the playoff final.

Will never forget that goal

UTM
Posted by: Freemoash88, June 21, 2016, 12:34pm; Reply: 19
I heard on his way back to Mansfield.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, June 21, 2016, 12:38pm; Reply: 20
I would urine myself if he ended up at hartlepool.
Posted by: Grimal, June 21, 2016, 12:41pm; Reply: 21
Best Wishes for the future Nathan,wherever that may be.
Posted by: Hagrid, June 21, 2016, 12:42pm; Reply: 22
best of luck Nathan, genuine lovely bloke
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, June 21, 2016, 12:43pm; Reply: 23
As with every one of the departures we've had this past week, without them winning at Wembley we'd have had such a long depressing summer, feeling short changed once again at missing out

But the overall feeling of that Sunday afternoon in May is going to stay with me for a long time...the relief, the elation, the absolute knowledge that we were going up as he rolled that ball in to the net can't be described in words but boy what a feeling. The proverbial "one moment in time"

So Nathan Arnold...Good luck wherever your next move takes you. Sad to see you go but you leave here in the knowledge that you did yourself, your mum and this club proud.

UTM
Posted by: GrimRob, June 21, 2016, 12:46pm; Reply: 24
Seemed a decent bloke and a great player on his day. We did well to get two years out of him.
Posted by: 97 (Guest), June 21, 2016, 12:52pm; Reply: 25
That's one hell of a goodbye message. A class act.
Posted by: jimgtfc, June 21, 2016, 1:02pm; Reply: 26
I've felt a bit bitter towards the other players that have decided to move on but not Nathan Arnold. He gave us all a moment that will stay with us forever and for that alone he'll go down in town folklore.
Posted by: Les Brechin, June 21, 2016, 1:14pm; Reply: 27
He'll definitely go down as the Town player responsible for making the most grown men burst into tears.

Good luck Nathan and thanks for THAT memory.
Posted by: grimps, June 21, 2016, 1:21pm; Reply: 28
The best thing about Nathan was how he integrated and became part of the community , if you're going to make a real go at it moving here and living amongst us is the best way.
He's also showed a classy respectful way to leave , Toto should take note
Posted by: 1mickylyons, June 21, 2016, 1:28pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from grimps
The best thing about Nathan was how he integrated and became part of the community , if you're going to make a real go at it moving here and living amongst us is the best way.
He's also showed a classy respectful way to leave , Toto should take note

spot on
Posted by: topuphere666, June 21, 2016, 1:29pm; Reply: 30
All the best Arnold - not the greatest player we've seen at BP but he stuck a shift in. And that Wembley goal... Well no words need to be said. The image captured it perfectly.

Roll on the new 5-a side season ;-)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, June 21, 2016, 1:29pm; Reply: 31
Nathan is a class act as a footballer and a man some examples are,

- Going inot the crowd away at Torquay in the warm up to make sure a fan that was hit with a ball was o.k. despite a steward telling him he could not.

-  Spending time talking to the disabled supporters when they got off the bus at Kiddy when he was injured in his first season. they where really interested in his tattoos on his arms and he showed them to a couple of young lads  

- Coming over to me and my lad after we won at Barnet on inflatable day,he ran a good 50 metre just to coem and shake hands.

- Working part time in a local barbers not Toni & Guy just somewhere local in the community

- And up until last year he did not even have an agent.

As a footballer I will remember Eastliegh away in the PO semi, unstoppable!!

Maybe not a Town legend but certainly one of my favourites.

Good luck Nathan you will be missed.

Posted by: oldun, June 21, 2016, 1:44pm; Reply: 32
Nathan top person, your mum should be proud. Thanks for some great memories and THAT goal. Best of luck.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 21, 2016, 1:51pm; Reply: 33
Can only echo the thoughts already expressed and agree with MikeLyons in that he always put in a shift, even when he wasn't having the best of games. If you ever come back to Meggies Nathan, i doubt you would ever have to buy yourself a pint. Thanks for your efforts and good luck to you. THAT goal will live with me forever.
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, June 21, 2016, 1:54pm; Reply: 34
Thank you Nathan.

Best of luck and hope all goes well.

Your Mother did a grand job.

And apart from that goal there is also one of the best individual performances I've seen at BP. Think it was Gateshead - pure class.
Posted by: milothewestie, June 21, 2016, 1:57pm; Reply: 35
Best of luck to you Nathan,and the other boys that have left in the last week, ill be forever grateful for that Wonderfull day in London,I thought id be tearful at the end when you scored that goal, i turned round and the finance was crying(she only likes  football because i go) it was so exciting and tense brilliant memories, i wish all of the squad who have left best of wishes you are a great bunch
Posted by: chaos33, June 21, 2016, 2:11pm; Reply: 36
Fish out of water's post was perfectly put so I'll go with that. Sad he's leaving, just like Toto and Podge, and wish it wasn't so, but goodbye and good luck Nathan Arnold.
UTM
Posted by: Chrisblor, June 21, 2016, 2:11pm; Reply: 37
A sad day for Hairwayze and their customers.
Posted by: Martz86, June 21, 2016, 2:13pm; Reply: 38
All the best Nathan, do we know where he is going?
Posted by: ginnywings, June 21, 2016, 2:15pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Chrisblor
A sad day for Hairwayze and their customers.

Yep, i expect house prices to plummet in Park Street.  ;D
Posted by: Rick12, June 21, 2016, 2:55pm; Reply: 40
Sorry to see him go.All the best Nathan
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 21, 2016, 4:15pm; Reply: 41
Thanks for all you've given us Nath - I will always think of the only goal that's ever made me cry!
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, June 21, 2016, 4:20pm; Reply: 42
Nice guy but obviously ph doesn't rate him
Posted by: headingly_mariner, June 21, 2016, 4:49pm; Reply: 43
Sad to see him go, still think he could have done a job for us.
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 21, 2016, 5:04pm; Reply: 44
I could be wrong but with Hurst ( and it is him who decides  )

Only offering  1 year deals for some of our players,

BUT

Giving 2 year deals to the new lads,

One might think he was not bothered if some of the ex players stayed .
Posted by: oldun, June 21, 2016, 5:07pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Nice guy but obviously ph doesn't rate him

I think PH has rated Nathan. Remember he has been here 2 seasons and signed on again at the beginning of last season. Now it may be possible he has some misgivings about him in L2 which is fair enough and probably did not see him as first choice.
Posted by: Tommy, June 21, 2016, 5:13pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from oldun

I think PH has rated Nathan. Remember he has been here 2 seasons and signed on again at the beginning of last season. Now it may be possible he has some misgivings about him in L2 which is fair enough and probably did not see him as first choice.

That'd be the same view I hold of NA too.

Would've been happy for him to stay on as a squad player but would've struggled against quicker, stronger & better fullbacks IMO (w specially given his form in the last 4/5 months).

Obviously thanks for the efforts and service Nathan, will be literally forever remembered here for that class moment of composure at Wembley. Good luck in the rest of your career.
Posted by: Les Brechin, June 21, 2016, 5:18pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from Martz86
All the best Nathan, do we know where he is going?

Been snapped up by Toni & Guy I've heard.  ;)
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, June 21, 2016, 5:53pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Les Brechin

Been snapped up by Toni & Guy I've heard.  ;)

he'll be head and shoulders above the rest of his team there then
Posted by: pizzzza, June 21, 2016, 9:18pm; Reply: 49
Goes with my best wishes. All the best Nathan.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, June 21, 2016, 10:05pm; Reply: 50
Wow what a goodbye message. Got me all choked up.

Reading HertsGTFC's post brings it home what a good man he is. Done your mum proud.

All the best Nathan, and thanks for, well, everything. For me it won't be just THAT GOAL, and the sight of you sliding down into that sitting position near the corner flag, but things like that second goal at Eastleigh last year.

Wayne Burnett. Kevin Donovan. Nathan Arnold. Wembley legends.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, June 21, 2016, 10:10pm; Reply: 51
But he still could have had the respect to let paul know before putting it all over facebook.
Posted by: sydney, June 22, 2016, 10:34pm; Reply: 52
Amond
Arnold
Tait
Nolan
Mmmm really trying to stay positive and league fixtures and league cup draw are highs today
But
Not happy with these four quality players going
Hope you know what you're doing PH as I've waited six years to get back into the league
Come on Town!!
Posted by: ginnywings, June 22, 2016, 10:50pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from sydney
Amond
Arnold
Tait
Nolan
Mmmm really trying to stay positive and league fixtures and league cup draw are highs today
But
Hope you know what you're doing PH as I've waited six years to get back into the league
Come on Town!!

Who signed them players?
Posted by: Willgtfc, June 22, 2016, 11:05pm; Reply: 54
Quoted Text
Wayne Burnett. Kevin Donovan. Nathan Arnold. Wembley legends.

And bogle
Posted by: Cayman_mariner, June 22, 2016, 11:31pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from Willgtfc

And bogle

And Kingsley Black (forced the o.g. from Glass)  :)
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 23, 2016, 8:03am; Reply: 56
Quoted from sydney
Amond
Arnold
Tait
Nolan
But
Come on Town!!

What did you want him to do, lock them in the dressing room till the season starts? They were all offered terms and rejected them. They were decent non league players but this is a new chapter. We now want better players than those who only finished 4th last year.

They did us proud, but it is time to move up a gear.  
Posted by: Mariner_09, June 23, 2016, 8:09am; Reply: 57
I think that Nolan and Toto had the ability to play much higher than the Conference even the Premier League maybe. Nolan seems to have his head screwed on as well TBF though Nolan was never going to sign when a league 1 club offer him 3 years. I really believe we could be a force this year nevertheless!
Posted by: mariner91, June 23, 2016, 9:13am; Reply: 58
Quoted from Mariner_09
I think that Nolan and Toto had the ability to play much higher than the Conference even the Premier League maybe. Nolan seems to have his head screwed on as well TBF though Nolan was never going to sign when a league 1 club offer him 3 years. I really believe we could be a force this year nevertheless!

;D
Posted by: KK_DOG, July 1, 2016, 1:07pm; Reply: 59
Anybody got any updates on Nathan? Last time I heard anything he was in hospital in Mexico.
Posted by: somersetmariner, July 1, 2016, 1:13pm; Reply: 60
I have a sneaky suspicion me may quit the game........
Posted by: jonnyboy82, July 1, 2016, 1:35pm; Reply: 61
I have a sneaky suspicion he may regret not taking the contract.
Posted by: Garth, July 1, 2016, 2:00pm; Reply: 62
He may yet come back
Posted by: lobsterpot, July 1, 2016, 3:35pm; Reply: 63
I dont think he will come back at all. Remember what happened with the Rodman to Hibs thing?
Posted by: topuphere666, July 1, 2016, 3:44pm; Reply: 64
He's good enough to get a club in league 2 or conference. Hopefully he's getting fit after his hospital trip!
Posted by: Tommy, July 1, 2016, 4:03pm; Reply: 65
He won't come back here. He was one of the ones who didn't let Hurst know what he was doing with the contract offer and Hurst found out via social media that Arnold had chosen to move on.

My personal opinion is that he wouldn't be good enough for a decent League Two team anyway. Would expect him to sign for a top half conference team.
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, July 1, 2016, 5:01pm; Reply: 66
Lincoln or Mansfield is my guess
Posted by: LondonMariner43, July 1, 2016, 5:14pm; Reply: 67
It will be disappointing if he ends up drifting down the levels.  At his best, an exciting player to watch and I believe he has made a big mistake not taking up the contract with us.  Probably had an agent telling him he deserved more money and then won't actually deliver on that.  A bit of a Boris situation!
Posted by: fleabag1970, July 1, 2016, 5:39pm; Reply: 68
Great Guy and on his day Great player ...... In league Two he would be an impact Sub for me ..............
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, July 1, 2016, 6:18pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from LondonMariner43
It will be disappointing if he ends up drifting down the levels.  At his best, an exciting player to watch and I believe he has made a big mistake not taking up the contract with us.  Probably had an agent telling him he deserved more money and then won't actually deliver on that.  A bit of a Boris situation!

That phrase is gold.  ;D
Posted by: rancido, July 1, 2016, 7:03pm; Reply: 70
Lincoln or Mansfield is my guess

Not a top half Conference club then ! ;)
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, July 1, 2016, 7:23pm; Reply: 71
Saw him on Fitties beach this morning looking chilled
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, July 12, 2016, 2:56pm; Reply: 72
Training with Ilkeston FC for fitness.
Quoted from The Ilkeston Advertiser | Posted: 12th July 2016
Striker Nathan Arnold was another. He scored the winner in the National League play-off final for Grimsby in April before turning down an offer to remain with the Mariners. He is thought to have been merely using the game as a fitness exercise.

Holland said: “I’ve known Nathan for a long time and had him as a kid and a pro at Mansfield. He wanted to get some minutes under his belt so I was happy to help him out.
[url=http://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/local-sport/holland-delighted-with-robins-progress-so-far-1-8010169]Source[/url]
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 12, 2016, 9:38pm; Reply: 73
They're incorrect though. The game was in May and we were 2-1 up when Nath scored.

(Felt like the winner though).
Posted by: diehardmariner, July 13, 2016, 9:37am; Reply: 74
Quoted from KingstonMariner
They're incorrect though. The game was in May and we were 2-1 up when Nath scored.

(Felt like the winner though).

Felt like the winning goal to determine the ownership of the universe to me.   :)
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, July 13, 2016, 10:40am; Reply: 75
Quoted from diehardmariner

Felt like the winning goal to determine the ownership of the universe to me.   :)

Whs
Posted by: RichMariner, July 13, 2016, 12:37pm; Reply: 76
I was so nervous at 2-1... the game felt like it was on a knife edge!

That third goal from Arnold gave us a better moment than the ref's final whistle would've at 2-1. We'd have still celebrated hard, of course, but a goal is a better way to end a game than a whistle!
Posted by: Sigone, July 15, 2016, 7:17pm; Reply: 77
He's sat in the upper tonight.
Posted by: Hagrid, July 15, 2016, 7:18pm; Reply: 78
Very smartly
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), July 15, 2016, 7:19pm; Reply: 79
Wish he was sat on the Bench!!
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, July 15, 2016, 7:25pm; Reply: 80
Amen to that.
Posted by: Hagrid, July 15, 2016, 8:23pm; Reply: 81
He's not signing- he would say that- but seems something may has gone on behind the scenes
Posted by: chaos33, July 15, 2016, 8:56pm; Reply: 82
Intriguing
Posted by: Rick12, July 15, 2016, 9:14pm; Reply: 83
Quoted from Hagrid
He's not signing- he would say that- but seems something may has gone on behind the scenes

Hope so would be useful addition for us in league 2

Posted by: chaos33, July 15, 2016, 9:21pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from Rick12

Hope so would be useful addition for us in league 2

I think you may have misunderstood
Posted by: jimgtfc, July 15, 2016, 9:36pm; Reply: 85
Overheard a bit of his conversation with a fan before the game (yes I was being a bit nosey) basically the bit I got was that he's got options but he won't be playing here this season, but I guess we knew that anyway.

But what I would like to say is what a really nice lad he is, not only was he chatting to anyone that went up to him before the game but he was going up to people himself to shake hands and stuff, his poor missus was left on her own! Top bloke, wish him all the best.
Posted by: Rick12, July 15, 2016, 9:48pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from chaos33

I think you may have misunderstood
wishful thinking ;)

Posted by: Garth, July 17, 2016, 5:08pm; Reply: 87
I`d give him a contract for that" Goal" alone------legendary
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, July 21, 2016, 3:08pm; Reply: 88
For anyone interested, Arnold played for Alfreton Town against  Notts County on Tuesday night.
Posted by: gtfc98, July 21, 2016, 3:40pm; Reply: 89
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
For anyone interested, Arnold played for Alfreton Town against  Notts County on Tuesday night.

It really is a strange situation. Hope he doesn't end up somewhere excrement like Alfreton after all he did for us. However, if he wanted to sign for us perhaps he shouldn't have left it so long? Obviously upset the manager that he didn't show the same loyalty and commitment as Dizza and Macca and signed straight away.
Posted by: mariner91, July 21, 2016, 5:06pm; Reply: 90
You'd have thought Lincoln would have taken a punt on him? He's athletic and hard working so fits the Cowley mould. And god knows he's ten times the player Hawkridge and Muldoon are.
Posted by: chaos33, July 21, 2016, 5:06pm; Reply: 91
What a strange situation?! He should be playing for a promotion challenging conference club at the least, not contemplating a future of conference north mediocrity. He's far too good for that. It's still astonishing to me that both Arnold and Amond are not Grimsby Town players in the football league. Seems to me that what they possibly have in  common is that their retention was compromised by pigheadedness and pride on the part of the players and the club. What a bloody shame.
Posted by: fleabag1970, July 21, 2016, 5:23pm; Reply: 92
Would love to know the FACTS surrounding Arnolds departure .
Posted by: fleabag1970, July 21, 2016, 5:25pm; Reply: 93
and as for so called player Loyalty ......... it didn't get John McDermott  any where did it ? Have you read his Biography ?
Posted by: Laddy89, July 21, 2016, 6:30pm; Reply: 94
Personal reasons is why Arnold has left the club and area. Will all come out eventually. Nothing to do with GTFC
Posted by: golfer, July 21, 2016, 7:05pm; Reply: 95
Quoted from Laddy89
Personal reasons is why Arnold has left the club and area. Will all come out eventually. Nothing to do with GTFC

As stated before things weren,t "  Hunky-  Dory " with several of the players who have left for" whatever reasons"  A lot of players get blamed by people who don,t know all the facts. Players often keep things to themselves even when they are getting called. Things occur at all clubs that we don,t hear about. There are plenty of cupboards not big enough to hold the skeletons. Perhaps we don,t really want to hear about them.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, July 21, 2016, 7:31pm; Reply: 96
Quoted from fleabag1970
and as for so called player Loyalty ......... it didn't get John McDermott  any where did it ? Have you read his Biography ?

Is that the bit where he was signing for Hull City and it fell through, Grovise told him he could come back on half the money he was on before he left apparently.
Posted by: jimgtfc, July 21, 2016, 9:06pm; Reply: 97
Quoted from chaos33
What a strange situation?! He should be playing for a promotion challenging conference club at the least, not contemplating a future of conference north mediocrity. He's far too good for that. It's still astonishing to me that both Arnold and Amond are not Grimsby Town players in the football league. Seems to me that what they possibly have in  common is that their retention was compromised by pigheadedness and pride on the part of the players and the club. What a bloody shame.

Sorry I meant to give you a positive tick for that but clicked the cross by mistake. Completely agree, such a shame and takes a tiny, tiny bit of shine off last season.
Posted by: ginnywings, July 21, 2016, 9:08pm; Reply: 98
Quoted from jimgtfc

Sorry I meant to give you a positive tick for that but clicked the cross by mistake. Completely agree, such a shame and takes a tiny, tiny bit of shine off last season.

You can change a cross to a tick.
Posted by: jimgtfc, July 21, 2016, 9:16pm; Reply: 99
Quoted from ginnywings

You can change a cross to a tick.

Ah so you can... Amended
Posted by: thevera, July 21, 2016, 9:38pm; Reply: 100
When he scored that goal at Wembley the emotion that he showed afterwards always struck me as something more than a footballer scoring at the national stadium. We know he had a difficult time after the sudden passing of his mother and if he is still struggling to come to terms with it he is entitled to take whatever steps he feels he needs, there is more to life than football.
In the meantime Nathan I thank you for that goal, in many years time if I am asked about my favourite GTFC goal I suspect yours may be the one I choose.
Best wishes in whatever you do next.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 21, 2016, 9:53pm; Reply: 101
My 3 year old is sports mad. He likes to pretend he's the people he's seen on TV so when he plays cricket he's Joe Root, when he plays golf he's Danny Willett and when he plays football he's Nathan Arnold. Will never forget that goal or that celebration!
Posted by: topuphere666, July 21, 2016, 10:03pm; Reply: 102
Can people stop talking in riddles and tell us what happened! Too many people say they're in the know but never back it up!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 21, 2016, 10:23pm; Reply: 103
Well did you notice at Wembley that the tramlines in PH's hair were a bit wonky?
Posted by: chaos33, July 21, 2016, 10:33pm; Reply: 104
;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 21, 2016, 11:06pm; Reply: 105
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Is that the bit where he was signing for Hull City and it fell through, Grovise told him he could come back on half the money he was on before he left apparently.

I seem to remember Macca pointing the finger at our non-chairman.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 8:35pm