Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mikey, May 29, 2016, 9:55am
Can we all agree that when we go to Blackpool we'll join in with the home crowds oyston out campaign?

Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 29, 2016, 10:44am; Reply: 1
No!
Posted by: horsforthmariner, May 29, 2016, 11:12am; Reply: 2
It depends what they plan on doing. Im not really up for running on the pitch with an Oyston out banner. But ill sign a petition  and clap an Oyston out chant.
Posted by: Codswede, May 29, 2016, 12:11pm; Reply: 3
If we're 3-0 up by half time I *might* consider it
Posted by: gary_elton, May 29, 2016, 12:49pm; Reply: 4
I'll be putting all my efforts on being noisy into supporting the Mariners....
Posted by: Laddy89, May 29, 2016, 3:09pm; Reply: 5
Bananas (inflatable) at Blackpool!!
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, May 29, 2016, 3:45pm; Reply: 6
I try to watch Blackpool whenever they are playing this side of the penines (Blackpool were my dad's team)

The last few years has been shocking even by Towns standards. I have to say the whole Oyston  out thing  is a bit waring. The fans haven't got behind their team and spend all their energy chanting anti Oyston songs. All very depressing.

I can't see why he hasn't gone yet . the Premier League dosh is long gone the fans are boycotting and he is getting death threats. And you all thought Fenty was bad !. You have no idea.

I will be at Blackpool  (supporting the Mariners) but I think I might stay clear of the Oyston thing as I've had my fill of it.

I am hopeful Town can have a good season. I don't share the same optimism for Blackpool.  I fear the Tangerines could drop out of the league .While Oyston remains the only way is down

Premier League ? seems a lifetime ago.
Posted by: Rik e B, May 29, 2016, 3:52pm; Reply: 7
Not our problem. And if they struggling in the league that'll be on less contender. I'm sure they didn't give two sh1ts about our demise -I'll be singing Town songs thanks.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 29, 2016, 9:24pm; Reply: 8
Fck em...they loved it when they was in the big time...careful what you wish for
Posted by: Mariner_09, May 29, 2016, 10:06pm; Reply: 9
No because we'll be three nil down after 36 mins, having played quite well sitting third in the league and everyone will cheer "Hurst Out"
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 29, 2016, 10:17pm; Reply: 10
I've no affinity with anyone other than GTFC. The rest can go intercourse themselves. No one gave a toss when we got relegated and most thought it was hilarious. Let them fight their own battles.
Posted by: barralad, May 29, 2016, 10:29pm; Reply: 11
A good friend of mine has been a Blackpool season ticket holder for the last 60 years. He is very upset about what is happening with his football club. I commiserate with him but to go further would be to intrude on private grief. 8)
Posted by: Jaws, May 29, 2016, 10:36pm; Reply: 12
Only if it's after March and we've already wrapped up the title
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 29, 2016, 10:45pm; Reply: 13
No interest in Blackpool or how their club is being run apart from I know oyston liked to sensor their forums on the net and even sued somebody...I hope freedom of speech is allowed on here not abuse but freedom of speech cos if it isn't what's the point of the fishy carrying on
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 29, 2016, 10:55pm; Reply: 14
The Fleetwood Chairman will be laughing his head off, they refuse him a place on the board, he pumps money into Fleetwood they climb up the leagues and stay in League 1 whilst Blackpool are relegated.
Posted by: Jaws, May 30, 2016, 12:24am; Reply: 15
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
No interest in Blackpool or how their club is being run apart from I know oyston liked to sensor their forums on the net and even sued somebody...I hope freedom of speech is allowed on here not abuse but freedom of speech cos if it isn't what's the point of the fishy carrying on

Similar to how ours got censored over Andrew Newman?
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 1:18am