Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 6, 2016, 7:19am
If our board had any guts whatsoever by 9.30am today they would have Buckley/Moore/Another installed for the remaining 2 or 3 games this Season Hurst does not deserve another minute overseeing this team.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 6, 2016, 7:24am; Reply: 1
Just one more thing if somebody wrote down the Grimsby and Braintree squads and you were a neutral and then picked a starting eleven how many Braintree players would start?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 6, 2016, 7:19am; Reply: 2
Been saying for weeks roll the dice and change the clueless hurst for a big character like Ronnie Moore, our present team plays like its boss .. DRAB... in all honesty last night was what I expected, part time or not they play to a system and do it very well
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 6, 2016, 7:25am; Reply: 3
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Been saying for weeks roll the dice and change the clueless hurst for a big character like Ronnie Moore, our present team plays like its boss .. DRAB... in all honesty last night was what I expected, part time or not they play to a system and do it very well

I thought when we lost to Newport it would be impossible to see a more lack lustre display at home in a Play Off last night proved that wrong.
Posted by: grimps, May 6, 2016, 7:45am; Reply: 4
Should have both gone after Newport .
Luton kept sacking their managers until they found one with what it took, Sunny have done it a few times and have had multiple promotions and cup runs , FGR have just had the balls to do it just before the play offs and now it looks like they will have an excellent chance of getting in the league.
Fenty had kept Hurst spoiling us for the last five years.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 6, 2016, 7:48am; Reply: 5
Hurst hasn't evolved as a manager it's the same rigid thinking from the Newport play off disaster to the current one. People give him credit for spotting a player but for every podge theirs 20 Brodie's , I don't rate him and never have a pe teacher from Essex showed him up last night on national TV
Posted by: Maringer, May 6, 2016, 9:32am; Reply: 6
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Just one more thing if somebody wrote down the Grimsby and Braintree squads and you were a neutral and then picked a starting eleven how many Braintree players would start?

Well, all of their defence and their goalkeeper for a start. They've conceded a lot less goals than us this season. Don't imagine they give too many goals away from the ill-timed lunges/daydreaming/poor positioning/fluffed clearances/missed catches and punches which have cost us so many points this season.
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 3:10pm