Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 5, 2016, 10:08pm
Message to JF, Lee Mullen and the other faceless blokes who sit on the board.

Our fans gave you £100K...........Our fans turn out loyally home & away...our fans probably buy more shirts and merchandise than many clubs in league 2 etc.. ect... etc.... and many of our fans earn minimum wage. The children of our fans still see going to BP as a treat I could go on.

You give us a side that is under achieving and lost its way after Halifax away, a manager who thinks we are spoiled and allow us to be laughed at by a team of part timers and millions on National TV.

You owe us something now............Win on Sunday and at Wembley a week later. If you can't deliver then at least remove the manager and do not for once appoint the assistant. Start searching now as you will need to act promptly.

There is a faction in this club that appreciates you have put your own money in to the club in various forms but there is a faction that has no respect for you but that may change if on the back of another failure you take swift and fitting action.

Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 5, 2016, 10:30pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Message to JF, Lee Mullen and the other faceless blokes who sit on the board.

Our fans gave you £100K...........Our fans turn out loyally home & away...our fans probably buy more shirts and merchandise than many clubs in league 2 etc.. ect... etc.... and many of our fans earn minimum wage. The children of our fans still see going to BP as a treat I could go on.

You give us a side that is under achieving and lost its way after Halifax away, a manager who thinks we are spoiled and allow us to be laughed at by a team of part timers and millions on National TV.

You owe us something now............Win on Sunday and at Wembley a week later. If you can't deliver then at least remove the manager and do not for once appoint the assistant. Start searching now as you will need to act promptly.

There is a faction in this club that appreciates you have put your own money in to the club in various forms but there is a faction that has no respect for you but that may change if on the back of another failure you take swift and fitting action.

Well, since we got relegated, I understand that the fans have spent in the region of 15 million in home gates, sponsorship and in the shop. We haven't asked for a penny back, just a return to the league, we seem further away than ever. No leader on the pitch, no leader off the pitch and no one on the board prepared to take the role of chairman. We are truly a rudderless ship.
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 6, 2016, 12:28am; Reply: 2
Where's GetYourFactsRight/male private Barton when you need him.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 6, 2016, 6:45am; Reply: 3
I think get you're facts right is doing his Monday video shoot early to explain the urine take of losing to a part time outfit on Sunday  >:(  
Posted by: denni266, May 6, 2016, 7:38am; Reply: 4
He should be giving hurst his cards sorted
Posted by: Rick12, May 6, 2016, 7:49am; Reply: 5
Agree with the initial post.Think John Fenty is a fan of the club and deep down does have the best interest of the club at heart.But at times in football sentiments can only go so far.Needs of the club has to come first
Posted by: Garth, May 6, 2016, 7:54am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Rick12
Agree with the initial post.Think John Fenty is fan of the club and deep down does have the best interest of the club at heart.But at times in football sentiments can only go so far.Needs of the club has to come first

Correct, although PH has done his best, it has been second best, give him Sunday to see what happens
Posted by: DocTower, May 6, 2016, 8:12am; Reply: 7
If we do fail on Sunday I wouldn't let Hurst take out team to Wembley to have that put onto his CV . Let's face it we got there by others around us not bothered about it .
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 2:20am