Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, May 5, 2016, 9:37pm
I'm absolutely furious. I never rant and always stay positive but I really need to know what the intercourse Hurst is thinking!
20 minutes to go,  1-0 down to a part time team who are showing no attacking threat at all and he brings off a striker (like for like) is he the only person on this planet that cannot see Braintree where settling for the 1-0 and we needed to get more men forward. Not only this he then decides to bring off a winger for a wanna be winger who's actually a full back. intercourse sake!! why!! we are 1-0 down at HOME. Get men forward. I'm not a hoban fan at all but if he brought him on for a defender and went 3 up top I wouldn't be moaning. but intercourse me like for like, then a full back. Really is clueless. Everytime the camera is on him in the last 15 minutes hwe is stood chewing chewing gum. Spit the girl private out and scream at your players to get forward and score a flipping goal.

AAARGH!!

now too calm down a bit..
I still believe we can go through to Wembley, I only got to catch the last 30 mins tonight and our tactics as always was dreadful to. But aslong as there is still hope I still have faith.
Posted by: oldun, May 5, 2016, 11:29pm; Reply: 1
Arnold not fit enough for 90 mins apparently also Bogle had a hamstring problem.
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 5, 2016, 11:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from oldun
Arnold not fit enough for 90 mins apparently also Bogle had a hamstring problem.

Arnold was excrement and has been for most of the season, Bogle wasn't any better either.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 5:42am