Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 5, 2016, 8:17am
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already.

We have failed to score against Braintree this season but in neither game have Amond and Bogle played together.

If they are the best combination we have and if they play tonight, let's hope they are on fire.

Clearly dropping them both at different times this season was part of the PH master plan to hide our play off tactics from Braintree. :-)
Posted by: oochiad, May 5, 2016, 8:33am; Reply: 1
Please please click for us tonight Amond and Bogle! We need to put this game to bed tonight. I'm a nervous wreck already and we haven't even got started......

UTM
Posted by: lukeo, May 5, 2016, 8:31am; Reply: 2
For me it has to be these two. They've openly admitted they love to play upfront together and with them both being able to find the net it'll be stupid not to play them together !
Posted by: Rik e B, May 5, 2016, 8:38am; Reply: 3
Stupid? Criminal.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 5, 2016, 9:08am; Reply: 4
Quoted from oochiad
Please please click for us tonight Amond and Bogle! We need to put this game to bed tonight. I'm a nervous wreck already and we haven't even got started......

UTM

I'm always optimistic, but that makes two of us 😞
Posted by: Garth, May 5, 2016, 10:00am; Reply: 5
Can only be one result tonight, question is by how many UTM
Posted by: jungleland, May 5, 2016, 10:36am; Reply: 6
Go for it hursty don't worry about Braintree podge  & bogle up front high tempo Finnish the tie tonight 4 or 5 nil
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 5, 2016, 12:20pm; Reply: 7
If we are to leave this conference we need to revenge that 5-0 drubbing they gave us,

Tonight would be the ideal time to do it. 8)
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 5, 2016, 12:28pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from grimsby pete
If we are to leave this conference we need to revenge that 5-0 drubbing they gave us,

Tonight would be the ideal time to do it. 8)

WHS be nice to lay that particular ghost to rest Pete.UTM
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 5, 2016, 12:29pm; Reply: 9
I feel Bogle owes the fans a good 90 mins tonight I would love to see him be the hero.
Posted by: RonMariner, May 5, 2016, 2:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from lukeo
For me it has to be these two. They've openly admitted they love to play upfront together and with them both being able to find the net it'll be stupid not to play them together !

Yup. Get's my vote. They can both cause problems for any defence in this division.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 5, 2016, 2:45pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from jungleland
Go for it hursty don't worry about Braintree podge  & bogle up front high tempo Finnish the tie tonight 4 or 5 nil

High tempo Finnish? What like Lasse Viren running the 10k?
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 5, 2016, 2:44pm; Reply: 12
Podge has not played since winning all those POTY awards. He might be more motivated and more confident.  :)  Certainly well-rested.    
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 6:56am