Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, May 4, 2016, 8:17pm
1-0 to Boston. Hopefully wont affect us next season.

http://grimsbytown.info/livescores.php
Posted by: GrimRob, May 4, 2016, 9:41pm; Reply: 1
Boston 2 up now. This could be Lincoln's derby game next season while we have Notts County and Donny Rovers!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 4, 2016, 9:38pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from GrimRob
Boston 2 up now. This could be Lincoln's derby game next season while we have Notts County and Donny Rovers!

Ideally!
Posted by: Belfast Town, May 4, 2016, 9:44pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from GrimRob

Yes, please!
Posted by: mariner91, May 4, 2016, 9:44pm; Reply: 4
2500 at Boston tonight, puts Dover and FGR to shame.
Posted by: Grimal, May 5, 2016, 12:16am; Reply: 5
I've been to the Boston game tonight, excellent atmosphere 2686 total attendance, approx 60 from ferriby. Very entertaining game, If our lads give half as much passion and will to win as these two teams did tonight we will be in with a great chance of crushing Braintree.
UTM (100).. I will just add Bostons second goal on 90 minutes is one of the best goals i've ever seen at any level.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 5, 2016, 1:31pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Grimal
I've been to the Boston game tonight, excellent atmosphere 2686 total attendance, approx 60 from ferriby. Very entertaining game, If our lads give half as much passion and will to win as these two teams did tonight we will be in with a great chance of crushing Braintree.
UTM (100).. I will just add Bostons second goal on 90 minutes is one of the best goals i've ever seen at any level.

Looks as if there was plenty of action from what these highlights show

[youtube]OmqJYWolB8Y[/youtube]

Mills got that one spot on but I'd say the goal Boshell smashed in against the Franchise was better  ;)
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 9:58pm