Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: mariner83, May 2, 2016, 11:51am
Anyone who has already purchased a kid's ticket can get a refund
[url=http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/osmond-to-be-opened-to-home-fans-3091695.aspx]http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/osmond-to-be-opened-to-home-fans-3091695.aspx[/url]
Posted by: psgmariner, May 2, 2016, 12:20pm; Reply: 1
Great news!
Posted by: lukeo, May 2, 2016, 3:50pm; Reply: 2
well done GTFC
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 2, 2016, 3:51pm; Reply: 3
Great decision
Posted by: Golden fox, May 2, 2016, 4:48pm; Reply: 4
Kudos to the club for this , they've listened and now there's no reason for us not to fill the place . Can't be there but expecting an  'old school ' BP atmosphere that makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck ! LETS MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BOYS!!!      UTM Fox
Posted by: OllieGTFC, May 2, 2016, 4:58pm; Reply: 5
LETS PACK THE PARK !! Come on Town, this how to be one of easiest play offs for some years fingers cross
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 2, 2016, 5:10pm; Reply: 6
Tickets going well plenty left in the Osmond.

Come on lets get that Podge song going around the ground and maybe a bit of line dancing lol
Posted by: moosey_club, May 2, 2016, 5:11pm; Reply: 7
Pffft...always the free loading kids that get in free........its about time the club did a parents go free offer......sort it out Trust !!
Posted by: LH, May 2, 2016, 5:12pm; Reply: 8
Great news. We've really got to make this game count as fans. If you're there on Thursday and speaking normally on Friday teatime you haven't done enough.
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 2, 2016, 5:44pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club
Pffft...always the free loading kids that get in free........its about time the club did a parents go free offer......sort it out Trust !!

Only if accompanied by a responsible child. That's me fuckked then. (Sorry son😉).
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 2, 2016, 6:07pm; Reply: 10
Well done town, but, and only a slight criticism, why not reduce ST holders tickets to £10.

I know each £6 totals probably in the £10k to £15k bracket, but isn't that what was made by the Fgr and Cheltenham televised games?
Posted by: moosey_club, May 2, 2016, 6:18pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Civvy at last

Only if accompanied by a responsible child. That's me fuckked then. (Sorry son😉).

i blame his parents myself... :)
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 2, 2016, 6:24pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from moosey_club

i blame his parents myself... :)

Me too 😳
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 2, 2016, 7:59pm; Reply: 13
5556 tickets left in the home ends for Town fans. We need everyone down there and to make it horrible for Braintree. We can be the difference so let's get it sold out and show the rest of the country why we are a class above the other 3 teams in the play-offs.
Posted by: mariner91, May 2, 2016, 8:26pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from 1739
5556 tickets left in the home ends for Town fans. We need everyone down there and to make it horrible for Braintree. We can be the difference so let's get it sold out and show the rest of the country why we are a class above the other 3 teams in the play-offs.

How many does that mean we've sold already?
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 2, 2016, 8:27pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from mariner91

How many does that mean we've sold already?

Posted by: LH, May 2, 2016, 8:44pm; Reply: 16
Oi exiles: tomorrow morning when you get into work book Thursday and Friday off work and book a B&B/ring your aunt Beryl and ask to stay on her sofa on Thursday and get yourselves up here for it. Let's go for the home sell out.
Posted by: Green27, May 2, 2016, 8:40pm; Reply: 17
Needs to be a nasty hostile atmosphere for Braintree. Keeping the ball when it goes in the crowd to delay their throws Anything to gain an advantage remember Lincoln in the play offs that sort of thing.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 2, 2016, 8:52pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Green27
Needs to be a nasty hostile atmosphere for Braintree. Keeping the ball when it goes in the crowd to delay their throws Anything to gain an advantage remember Lincoln in the play offs that sort of thing.

Agree but we need to make sure we give encouragement to our players. First task is selling out the home ends asap.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 2, 2016, 8:56pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from LH
Oi exiles: tomorrow morning when you get into work book Thursday and Friday off work and book a B&B/ring your aunt Beryl and ask to stay on her sofa on Thursday and get yourselves up here for it. Let's go for the home sell out.

Done! A few weeks ago.........luckily enough I'll be staying with family rather than on Isaacs Hill.  

Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 2, 2016, 8:57pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Well done town, but, and only a slight criticism, why not reduce ST holders tickets to £10.

I know each £6 totals probably in the £10k to £15k bracket, but isn't that what was made by the Fgr and Cheltenham televised games?

Good point about season ticket holder prices......
Posted by: immariner, May 2, 2016, 10:42pm; Reply: 21
Who hasn't got their ticket yet and is willing to move to the Osmond to create a singing section in there? It's fit for making a right racket!
Posted by: Neilo83, May 3, 2016, 9:07am; Reply: 22
I'll let them keep the £4 i paid for my lad,

stick it in next years operation promotion (to league one i hope!)
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 3, 2016, 10:20am; Reply: 23
hoping to be there and hoping to bring a couple of neutrals with me to swell the crowd, well I say neutrals, they are hull city fans but willing to put money into our clubs coffers and back us back into the league, so that's good enough for me. Trouble is they want me to go to their play off game with derby county in return (the things we have to do as football fans lol) Want to show them a cracking atmosphere, the best fish and chips anywhere and  fingers crossed a win.
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 3, 2016, 11:04am; Reply: 24
Quoted from northbankmariner
hoping to be there and hoping to bring a couple of neutrals with me to swell the crowd, well I say neutrals, they are hull city fans but willing to put money into our clubs coffers and back us back into the league, so that's good enough for me. Trouble is they want me to go to their play off game with derby county in return (the things we have to do as football fans lol) Want to show them a cracking atmosphere, the best fish and chips anywhere and  fingers crossed a win.

A.S.O.T.N.S.O.T.B  ;)
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 3, 2016, 11:36am; Reply: 25
Quoted from Civvy at last

A.S.O.T.N.S.O.T.B  ;)

I sing that to my mates all the time lol. My profile does state the wrong side of the bridge.
Posted by: Rik e B, May 3, 2016, 3:33pm; Reply: 26
Work on Immingham docks... on the jetty when need a number 2 we wait till tides going right way to send it to Hull   ;D
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 3, 2016, 4:01pm; Reply: 27
Town invariably disappoint in front of large crowds, but I do remember the Newell game at home to Gillingham when we had the Osmond open. Hostile, certainly. It was the best atmosphere I remember in years. And we won 3-0 (I think).

More of the same please.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 3, 2016, 6:05pm; Reply: 28
4000 sold so far. Still 4500 left in the home ends to make it a home sell out.
Posted by: lukeo, May 3, 2016, 6:37pm; Reply: 29
It would have been great for the lads who go to away games to all act as if this was an away day, go in the osmond and do what they do best !
Posted by: immariner, May 3, 2016, 8:30pm; Reply: 30
Ok then, has anyone got tickets for the Osmond yet? I need to know it will be worth my while! If we're not on top form, the acoustics in the Osmond could help them orange buggers out-sing us! ??)
Posted by: oochiad, May 3, 2016, 8:51pm; Reply: 31
I bought my ticket before they declared the Osmond Stand for home support otherwise I'd have gone in there.
Posted by: psgmariner, May 3, 2016, 9:48pm; Reply: 32
Only 'semi restricted ' view seats left in Upper Findus so we must've sold quite a few already.
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, May 3, 2016, 10:08pm; Reply: 33
I really wish I could be up there for this one.  If I was, I'd be getting a ticket for the Osmond.  It's the only stand I've never watched a game from at BP, and I only went in it for the first time at the open day in the Summer.  

I reckon the noise in there will be fantastic, so I'd urge anyone who's maybe a Lower Findus regular or maybe doesn't go to loads of games, to get in that Osmond Stand and make a real racket.  

You have to believe you can almost suck that ball into the net, inspire Podge or Omar to lash one in, or send a deafening penalty shout ringing into a nervous ref's ears.  Be that 12th man.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 3, 2016, 10:08pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from psgmariner
Only 'semi restricted ' view seats left in Upper Findus so we must've sold quite a few already.

Should think that the whole of the findus will sell out tomorrow. Anyone know if the big flags will be out for it? And what happened to them flags we had for Barnet at home last season?
Posted by: mariner91, May 3, 2016, 10:40pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from immariner
Ok then, has anyone got tickets for the Osmond yet? I need to know it will be worth my while! If we're not on top form, the acoustics in the Osmond could help them orange buggers out-sing us! ??)

If I can find someone who's driving from London and they're willing to give me a lift then I'll be going in the Osmond. Not likely though sadly.
Posted by: immariner, May 3, 2016, 11:04pm; Reply: 36
Plenty of people on here with London-area prefixes on their usernames. Worth PMing around?
Posted by: Davec, May 4, 2016, 6:24am; Reply: 37
I hope we don't freeze in front of a big crowd like we often do, well we never froze against Lincoln with a big crowd so hopefully we won't now
Posted by: JMT, May 4, 2016, 7:39am; Reply: 38
Got me plus 3 other lads in the osmand! Utm!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 1:50am